Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On manoeuvres for Sunday 21:28 - May 15 with 7662 viewsConkFinder

I've managed to avoid the stewards here tonight and will be spending the rest of this week hiding in the ground. I have sufficient sandwiches and crisps for at least four days and intend on utilising my inside knowledge of the ground to cook food each night. The beer will also provide a decent distraction to the boredom.
Currently in the east stand bogs but intend moving west shortly.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:59 - May 16 with 2308 viewsjack2jack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:42 - May 16 by ConkFinder

None of them work they never have.
All of the pictures on screens are suggestive via a mind probe inserted in the watchers index finger when they touch one of the Liberty stones. I do have inside information but they are on holiday.

I spent four days in Huw Jenkins wardrobe at his house last year, he eats fruit in bed.

That explains why he's been taking the pith.😉
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 23:00 - May 16 with 2307 viewsbuilthjack

Don't use the women's bogs..My Mrs says they are the worse in the premier league.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 01:02 - May 17 with 2267 viewsConkFinder

Ok boys I'm bedding down for the night, I've got enough sarnys until Friday, and Dai Reece has had his seat cleaned. Confirmation code 9472-351. PayPal accepted. Listen now, I am accepting donations but after Sunday I think it's the gonzo for me. Ive been asked to activate a state 7 on the east side of the pitch two hours before kick off on Sunday and activate P17 as well. It's a big ask so any help is gratefully accepted. More info on that on Saturday after the blonde physio goes through the players. I'll keep my head down until morning now.

I expect a thoro search here in the morning as I hid Dineens BBQ so when he turned up with his two friends tonight his burgers stayed frozen. Stick that in your bulk vending machine Dineen.

Stay free fellow jacks, don't say too much. Loose lips sinks ships.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 02:36 - May 17 with 2238 viewsNirvana

Even for PS, an absolutely bizarre thread in the utmost degree.

Bravo Conk Finder, you are one interesting individual. Good luck on your mission.
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 07:41 - May 17 with 2198 viewsdickythorpe

Good morning Conk, those frozen burgers Dineen couldn't cook.....they make ideal knee and elbow pads....don't take my word for it...take Malcolm Struel's via ouija board!!!!
Spoke to Doug Sharpe about all this and he reckons there is hidden Nazi Gold under the Ivor Allchurch statue.
Rooting for you Conk
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 09:56 - May 17 with 2152 viewsConkFinder

Thanks for the messages boys.
I've spent the morning in the roof space between the south stand floodlights. Lovely view from here of the shops by the river. I've got to be careful though because Alan Tait has sneaked in and is reenacting his best moments.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 10:01 - May 17 with 2142 viewsdickythorpe

Any truth in the rumour Tosh sleep walks around and eats pasties after the hours of 3am?
Plus is Dudley Lewis still sleeping in the 6 yard box at nights?
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 11:13 - May 17 with 2098 viewsplasjack

Any sightings of our latest signing yet?.
Login to get fewer ads

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:52 - May 17 with 2053 viewssherpajacob

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 09:56 - May 17 by ConkFinder

Thanks for the messages boys.
I've spent the morning in the roof space between the south stand floodlights. Lovely view from here of the shops by the river. I've got to be careful though because Alan Tait has sneaked in and is reenacting his best moments.

My favourite alan tait moment.

spot me in the crowd after Jenkins knocks one over.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 13:48 - May 17 with 2000 viewsLoyal

Any chance of making off with a few sweaty female undergarments ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:48 - May 17 with 1917 viewsbryncochjack

Conk has gone worryingly quiet. Hopefully he hasn't blown it and been fed to HJ's shark pit.
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:52 - May 17 with 1903 viewsspiderboy

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:48 - May 17 by bryncochjack

Conk has gone worryingly quiet. Hopefully he hasn't blown it and been fed to HJ's shark pit.

Conk!Conk! speak up boy!
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:56 - May 17 with 1893 viewsLord_Bony

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:52 - May 17 by spiderboy

Conk!Conk! speak up boy!

Hes having a discussion on the next move with his brother...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:43 - May 17 with 1854 viewsspiderboy

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:56 - May 17 by Lord_Bony

Hes having a discussion on the next move with his brother...

Hes Huws brother??
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 21:55 - May 17 with 1814 viewsDyfnant

Found him

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:26 - May 17 with 1786 viewsdameedna

Pm me the conk rendezvous coordinates when you get on the pitch

Over
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 02:10 - May 18 with 1720 viewsConkFinder

Thanks for all your help boys, but it's been a hard night. Only Wednesday and I wanted to make sure the protest boys had a fair crack of it so I thought about putting slippy fluid on the steps in the east stand then thought that won't work because everybody going to their seats will fall backwards. Then .....

I went to sleep.

I've taken a photo of the centre circle this evening and I hope you like it. I'm going to be honest boys I'm bloody frightened here, I've got no friends close by and I'm pretty sad. I really want to get out but I can't beacusenthe doors are locked, please help me someone.

I think I might kill myself.

Maybe if I had a pie that would work.

I had a shit on the pitch earlier.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 08:41 - May 18 with 1634 viewsDyfnant

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 02:10 - May 18 by ConkFinder

Thanks for all your help boys, but it's been a hard night. Only Wednesday and I wanted to make sure the protest boys had a fair crack of it so I thought about putting slippy fluid on the steps in the east stand then thought that won't work because everybody going to their seats will fall backwards. Then .....

I went to sleep.

I've taken a photo of the centre circle this evening and I hope you like it. I'm going to be honest boys I'm bloody frightened here, I've got no friends close by and I'm pretty sad. I really want to get out but I can't beacusenthe doors are locked, please help me someone.

I think I might kill myself.

Maybe if I had a pie that would work.

I had a shit on the pitch earlier.

It would've been useful before Xmas in place of Taylor

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 09:25 - May 18 with 1606 viewssherpajacob

Hang in their conky. Not long to go.

Important question, do you have the stadium WiFi password?

Whenever I'm there I get Jack in terms of WiFi or 4G.

I couldn't even get bake off on the iPlayer, during our home defeat to Bournemouth.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 09:30 - May 18 with 1600 viewssherpajacob

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:48 - May 17 by bryncochjack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 10:27 - May 18 with 1570 viewsConkFinder

Lovely morning fellow jacks, having a picnic in the ladies on the north stand. Very pleasant place to be fair. The old head is feeling better today, I took some hallucinagenic strepsils last night, that will learn me. I'm going to crawl over to the west later and do something to Huws seat.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:51 - May 18 with 1468 viewsbryncochjack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 10:27 - May 18 by ConkFinder

Lovely morning fellow jacks, having a picnic in the ladies on the north stand. Very pleasant place to be fair. The old head is feeling better today, I took some hallucinagenic strepsils last night, that will learn me. I'm going to crawl over to the west later and do something to Huws seat.

Hopefully you were able to pinch the leftovers from the Annual Awards dinner so didn't go hungry today. Keep the faith and keep hiding until Sunday!
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:54 - May 18 with 1457 viewsGlyn1

If the stadium wasn't so cramped, Conkfinder wouldn't be having all these problems. Expand the stadium now!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 23:03 - May 18 with 1360 viewsburty

well enjoy the game xD
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 02:28 - May 19 with 1324 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:54 - May 18 by Glyn1

If the stadium wasn't so cramped, Conkfinder wouldn't be having all these problems. Expand the stadium now!

I've spent the evening in Huws office, he has been collecting emails and apparently this will happen in January. The leftovers from last night ? There were none, Angel Rangel took them all under the pretence of giving them to the homeless. I saw him eating 76 posh sandwiches, 14 bags of nuts, 32 scotch eggs and egg mayo filled flaky pastry. He then was sick all over the grass bank by the east stand.

I think he has a problem.

I pissed all over Huws west stand seat as well today. But that's the least of his problems.
I'll explain more later in the morning, but first I have to plant some mischief.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024