Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement doesn't see "major change" either 07:17 - May 16 with 6120 viewsDr_Winston

That might confuse a lot of people. He's right though.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-set-talks

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:19 - May 16 with 800 viewsTheResurrection

Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 13:47 - May 16 by jasper_T

Guidolin did virtually the same thing with our squad in the back end of last season, and we know how that turned out.

Resting on our laurels has put us in the sh!t for two seasons running now.

Had Borja turned out to be a £15m player we may have had a different season.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:27 - May 16 with 786 viewstomdickharry

The trick is to define "major change".
Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:37 - May 16 with 769 viewsTheFranchise

For a start, we really need to look at moving the dead Jenkins signings on.

There's a lot of money tied up in the wages of the players that haven't been good enough or just haven't fit the club.

The diamond we've used recently looks good, we've played some decent football with it and it's looked solid with the players we have. The width provided from Carroll, Ayew and Olsson has provided Llorente with very good service recently. Something we've really struggled with for about 3 seasons. Given how bad our wingers have been in that time, I'm happy enough to see the diamond stay.

I don't think we need a big turnover in players. A credible backup striker, someone to cover Leon and maybe a dominant, athletic midfielder, then some u23's to cover.
Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:39 - May 16 with 765 viewsjack247

Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:27 - May 16 by tomdickharry

The trick is to define "major change".

Exactly. I'd class either or both of Siggy and Llorente leaving as a major change. You never know, but I'd put money on Siggy going at least
Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:54 - May 16 with 744 viewsjasper_T

Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 14:19 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Had Borja turned out to be a £15m player we may have had a different season.

When you look at how close the league table is any number of 'what if' scenarios would have resulted in a different season.
Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 17:00 - May 16 with 654 viewsploppy

Whether he believes it or not, PC's not going to come out and say we need major change one day after our PL survival has been assured, and before the season't finished.
Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 18:06 - May 16 with 599 viewsjohnlangy

Clement doesn't see "major change" either on 07:24 - May 16 by MrSwerve

I don't think we do need major change. Bringing in Caroll, Ayew and Olssen in in January certainly helped. If we ship out the obvious (Tabanou for example) and bring in 1 or 2 quality players, I'd be happy.

The main aim will be to keep hold of Siggy and Llorente. I wonder if we'll try and offload Borja...pointless having him on the bench all season again.

Even the sale of Gomis is going to bring in a substantial amount of money (unless PC wants him back).

Selling Borja, Gomis and Bartley will bring in at least £15 million. Investing just that amount into a team that got 26 points from 18 games since PC arrived would make us far stronger next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024