Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread 11:40 - May 16 with 1475 viewsConkFinder

I've had my thread removed, why ?
This was in great demand.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 11:47 - May 16 with 1463 viewsBrother_Ben

what are you doing for food?
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 11:53 - May 16 with 1432 viewsConkFinder

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 11:47 - May 16 by Brother_Ben

what are you doing for food?

I have assisted access to the planet swans web casms.

Here is an earlier post before it was removed.

I've managed to avoid the stewards here tonight and will be spending the rest of this week hiding in the ground. I have sufficient sandwiches and crisps for at least four days and intend on utilising my inside knowledge of the ground to cook food each night. The beer will also provide a decent distraction to the boredom.
Currently in the east stand bogs but intend moving west shortly.

PLEASE SUPPORT CONK FINDER BY LIKING MY ONE MAN CONK CRUSADE.

Here is more

As an aside I will be out on reconnaissance overnight towards the centre west. Targets 1and 2 are suspected of being in situ by 1450 hours on P day so certain techniques will be employed. Anyone with season tickets ( seats ) in the south stand leave your seat numbers here as I am offering a valet service to raise funds for my inevitable arrest and conviction come Sunday evening.

One more

Temperatures have dropped boys, I'm crawling round the lower south, they didn't do a great job cleaning up last game for sure but I've cleaned Jonesys seat ( that's a pound mush ) and I'm about to start on a Clive Walsh' s seat now. Really foggy as well. Earlier on a wolf nearly sniffed me out but I confused him with my ninja fingers. They've left a light on in the Penderyn suite so I'm hoping to get there for 0500 hours.

When I get there I'll get back to you, I've left the portable German klip filters on the bus, so I'll make do with homemade.

Wish me luck, laters.

SUPPORT THE CONK.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 11:55]

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:04 - May 16 with 1405 viewsDafyddHuw

I have no idea what this thread is about, but good luck butt.

Lovely to have eccentrics in our midst.

Any PS mods have the balls to explian why the thread was removed?
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:06 - May 16 with 1400 viewsblueytheblue

You mean the thread that's sill around?

It takes a particular type of nasal explorer to not grasp threads fall off the front page...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:10 - May 16 with 1377 viewsjack247

Poster of the year so far.

#uptheconk
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:34 - May 16 with 1297 viewsMrSwerve

Great thing to do when you're hiding...tell people exactly where you will be.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:36 - May 16 with 1287 viewsBrother_Ben

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:34 - May 16 by MrSwerve

Those in charge will think he's joking, amazing double bluff if you ask me
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:46 - May 16 with 1250 viewsBloodyhills

Here it is!
Seek and you will find. :D

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/195171/on-manoeuvres-for

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 13:10 - May 16 with 1188 viewsdickythorpe

Do you need any supplies Conk?
My people can help
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 13:56 - May 16 with 1124 viewsFireboy

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 12:34 - May 16 by MrSwerve

But by the time the stewards see the posts he will be elsewhere

Hes a clever man is nosybonk
I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 15:48 - May 16 with 1001 viewsConkFinder

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 13:10 - May 16 by dickythorpe

Do you need any supplies Conk?
My people can help

I may do but I have someone in the inside on the liberty staff.
Problem is they are on holiday.

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 15:52 - May 16 with 985 viewsConkFinder

A sneak preview of my overnight picture of the underground labyrinth underneath the west stand.
Scary place. But if you sneak in quiet enough the warthogs stay asleep.

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 15:54 - May 16 with 972 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is the club shop still open conk ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I'm alone in the ground and you remove my thread on 17:02 - May 16 with 861 viewsairedale

Watch out for Swanny the Scorpion, he's on patrol from 8pm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024