Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? 11:54 - May 16 with 2790 viewspikeypaul

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:06 - May 16 with 670 viewssiralan

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:02 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Why is she so afraid of sharing a podium with him then?

She has no need to.
Massively ahead in the polls.
When Swans were two up on Saturday did they throw everyone forward
or course not the game was safe if we run out the clock.
Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:06 - May 16 with 670 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:02 - May 16 by TheResurrection

She's a puppet for someone , at least David Cameron had some balls .

You've nailed her fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:07 - May 16 with 669 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe she d rather reply to questions directly ,as she did yesterday than take part in a slanging match .

Corbyn was asked two direct questions last night and dodged both

Why....afraid ?

Ask around as to what good old BR was about . Trust me,they were shyte

Anyway, good to banter but I'm through now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:18 - May 16 with 655 viewssiralan

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:06 - May 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Cameroon has balls you say.

So immediately the country voted for Brexit an option he put forward he resigned to let Theresa carry the country through it whilst he hangs around in his £25000 shed in his back garden.
Tommy you really are clueless.
Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:24 - May 16 with 648 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:18 - May 16 by siralan

Cameroon has balls you say.

So immediately the country voted for Brexit an option he put forward he resigned to let Theresa carry the country through it whilst he hangs around in his £25000 shed in his back garden.
Tommy you really are clueless.

Clueless really .

Nah

He wanted to remain ,lost & had no option .
Balls to resign as prime minister , not many would have and I hate the vermin.

Fair play Sir Alan great post 👍🏻

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:25 - May 16 with 646 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 16:33 - May 16 by westwalesed

You can't clear the debt without clearing the deficit.

Once we are in surplus then the debt will begin, slowly, to come down.

Any asset we've ever had that may actually contribute to clearing the deficit gets sold into private hands though. Everything must go.

Tories just use the debt and deficit as rhetoric to justify their firesale of the country. Profits for their mates, debt for the rest of us. Huzzah!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:33 - May 16 with 638 viewsmonmouth

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 17:15 - May 16 by TheResurrection

May is an opportunistic, duplicitous, conniving, sly, God fearing, hardliner bitch and between her and the vvanker Boris Johnson, in the main, is why the Conservative Party will not get my vote for the foreseeable future.

I've no idea on the financial numbers, I don't any layman ever will. But it's right and just the uber wealthy aren't allowed to swallow up more wealth from the poor lot they leave in their wake.

There needs to be tough decisions, no country can have a soft underbelly, but we can't just treat the less fortunate with complete disdain, and that's the way it's been going and for far too long.

Your views on Corbyn are more than likely ridiculously wide of the mark. I'm not going to defend his activity with Sinn Fein members but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd also like to see if a country in 2017 can seriously run the railways and utilities itself and make them sustainable for the people needing them and relying on them every day. We don't need Richard Branson getting fatter off the land, I need a ticket to A, B or C that doesn't cost me a small effing mortgage.

I'm more than willing to give this real change a go, and I'm not talking about the disgusting whipped up hysteria UKIP has caused the last few years, I'm talking about mainstream politics having a meaning to one and all.

Excellent

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:46 - May 16 with 626 viewsraynor94

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:24 - May 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Clueless really .

Nah

He wanted to remain ,lost & had no option .
Balls to resign as prime minister , not many would have and I hate the vermin.

Fair play Sir Alan great post 👍🏻

It wasn't balls, his position became untenable, he had no option

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 12:51 - May 17 with 584 viewssnork44

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:06 - May 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Cameron have balls, I think you may have been confused with the supine yellow b@stard that fcked off when the Brexit vote went against him. He called for the referendum, but instead of acting like a real leader and going through with the wishes of the people, he threw his toys out of the pram and threw a complete hissy fit because it didn't go his way. Although May didn't agree with Brexit at least she went through with what was voted for.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:12 - May 17 with 563 viewsrock1n

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:27 - May 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am aware of the figures. I think it is you who does not really understand why it has increased so much. Just like most people who share those graphs on Facebook showing the same thing. They either do not know the difference between debt and deficit or refuse to acknowledge the differences as it ruins their argument.

Mate give up, many others have.

They just won't understand it, I fail to understand why it's so hard to comprehend it seems pretty basic but there we go.

Remarkable isn't it - you spend more than you earn and debt increases. Feck me, rocket science it ain't.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:20 - May 17 with 554 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn isn't the danger, Chris.

TV debates are a dumb idea. What do they add? You're the incumbent PM, you've instantly got six other leaders attacking you. Corbyn et al don't have to make their own case.

Any PM is thus on a hiding to nothing by doing it.

Why do you think Corbyn won't do it if May doesn't? Corbyn knows that without May there, he becomes the leader under attack.

The TV debates are nothing more than soundbite politics... TV channels have zero interest in any serious debate because those don't bring ratings.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:27 - May 17 with 549 viewsrock1n

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:20 - May 17 by blueytheblue

Corbyn isn't the danger, Chris.

TV debates are a dumb idea. What do they add? You're the incumbent PM, you've instantly got six other leaders attacking you. Corbyn et al don't have to make their own case.

Any PM is thus on a hiding to nothing by doing it.

Why do you think Corbyn won't do it if May doesn't? Corbyn knows that without May there, he becomes the leader under attack.

The TV debates are nothing more than soundbite politics... TV channels have zero interest in any serious debate because those don't bring ratings.

Correct, they only work in a Presidential system.

1-1

It's obvious it would turn into tory bashing or if Corbyn was there on his own labour bashing.

When you're Leanne Wood you can promise chocolate rivers and base salaries of 100k for everyone, it doesn't matter there's no scrutiny the target is always the incumbent as remain found to their cost in the referendum

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:50 - May 17 with 537 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:27 - May 17 by rock1n

Correct, they only work in a Presidential system.

1-1

It's obvious it would turn into tory bashing or if Corbyn was there on his own labour bashing.

When you're Leanne Wood you can promise chocolate rivers and base salaries of 100k for everyone, it doesn't matter there's no scrutiny the target is always the incumbent as remain found to their cost in the referendum

Indeed.

Which major leader will question, press Leanne? Plaid are no threat to Labour, Tories in Westminster. At best, possible bit parts... so neither main leader would look to go after Leanne as there's no benefit to them in doing so.

As you identify, Leanne can say whatever she likes free from any criticism due to a lack of importance.

If you look at the last Presidential election debates, those were complete clusterf*cks of absolute nothingness.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:06 - May 17 with 532 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 14:12 - May 17 by rock1n

Mate give up, many others have.

They just won't understand it, I fail to understand why it's so hard to comprehend it seems pretty basic but there we go.

Remarkable isn't it - you spend more than you earn and debt increases. Feck me, rocket science it ain't.

People get that mun. The government doesn't work like a household budget though does it. Surely investment will yield return, even if it's long term? Do we have a certain time to pay our trillions of pounds back then?

And also more bloody frustrating is succesive governments selling off any profit making assets. You know, assets that actually contributed to lowering the deficit.

Seriously, why aren't we thinking longer term?
[Post edited 17 May 2017 15:07]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:09 - May 17 with 529 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:06 - May 17 by Jack_Meoff

People get that mun. The government doesn't work like a household budget though does it. Surely investment will yield return, even if it's long term? Do we have a certain time to pay our trillions of pounds back then?

And also more bloody frustrating is succesive governments selling off any profit making assets. You know, assets that actually contributed to lowering the deficit.

The problem is the system doesn't encourage long termism when a party can be replaced after 5 years.

Long term becomes 2-3 years at best; first year getting lay of land, 2-3 years of implementing policies, rest of time preparing for next election.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:14 - May 17 with 526 viewsrock1n

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:06 - May 17 by Jack_Meoff

But we're talking about current spend, not investment spending.

Current spend is the deficit. There is a debate to be had about infrastructure spending, but when you're borrowing 10's of billions to finance public current spend that is wrong even John Mcdonnell concedes that point.

Debt interest is so high because we continue to borrow billions just to finance our own current spend.

When you criticise the Government for increased debt you're are saying they didn't cut or tax enough. Which is the reverse of the corbynista mentality which is splurge which means more borrowing = more debt.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:19 - May 17 with 525 viewsLegend83

If only we had a massive reserve of gold to offset against the debt...
Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:32 - May 17 with 518 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:19 - May 17 by Legend83

If only we had a massive reserve of gold to offset against the debt...

Nah, it was sold off under market value. Think it was Cameron or May wasn't it?

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:53 - May 17 with 506 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:32 - May 17 by blueytheblue

Nah Corbyn did it

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:55 - May 17 with 504 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:53 - May 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nah Corbyn did it

Nah, couldn't be.

History shows he's never been PM. Not that he will in the future.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 16:05 - May 17 with 497 viewsLegend83

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:32 - May 17 by blueytheblue

No it was Brown, hence the phrase "Brown Bottom" as he sold off over half Treasury gold reserves at a record low having told the market in advance he was going to do so.
Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 17:10 - May 17 with 486 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:14 - May 17 by rock1n

But we're talking about current spend, not investment spending.

Current spend is the deficit. There is a debate to be had about infrastructure spending, but when you're borrowing 10's of billions to finance public current spend that is wrong even John Mcdonnell concedes that point.

Debt interest is so high because we continue to borrow billions just to finance our own current spend.

When you criticise the Government for increased debt you're are saying they didn't cut or tax enough. Which is the reverse of the corbynista mentality which is splurge which means more borrowing = more debt.

I get it rock. My point was that yes, an injection of investment will increase the debt in the short term, but will look at decreasing the deficit, and thus the debt, long term. Given our level of debt, surely it has to be worth a try? What have we to lose at this point?

As bluey has rightly pointed out; long term interest is rarely on a governments agenda due to the nature of the electoral process. I'm not a long term Labour supporter either, I'm just looking at any investment in this country as a good thing. It's not going to come from the Tories, and may not be placed on the table as an option again.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 17:12]

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 18:56 - May 17 with 470 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 16:05 - May 17 by Legend83

No it was Brown, hence the phrase "Brown Bottom" as he sold off over half Treasury gold reserves at a record low having told the market in advance he was going to do so.

This site needs a sarcasm smiley.

I'm well aware it was Brown. Hmm, an unelected PM... and indeed unelectable as events showed.

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 19:21 - May 17 with 466 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 17:10 - May 17 by Jack_Meoff

I get it rock. My point was that yes, an injection of investment will increase the debt in the short term, but will look at decreasing the deficit, and thus the debt, long term. Given our level of debt, surely it has to be worth a try? What have we to lose at this point?

As bluey has rightly pointed out; long term interest is rarely on a governments agenda due to the nature of the electoral process. I'm not a long term Labour supporter either, I'm just looking at any investment in this country as a good thing. It's not going to come from the Tories, and may not be placed on the table as an option again.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 17:12]

"I'm just looking at any investment in this country as a good thing. It's not going to come from the Tories"

I thought it was the Tories who signed off on the £1,300,000,000 worth of investment, the Swansea Bay City Deal, recently?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 19:35 - May 17 with 460 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn kicked out or forced to resign from Labour leadership? on 15:09 - May 17 by blueytheblue

The problem is the system doesn't encourage long termism when a party can be replaced after 5 years.

Long term becomes 2-3 years at best; first year getting lay of land, 2-3 years of implementing policies, rest of time preparing for next election.

So do you favour longer term parliaments to discourage such short termism? If so how limg? Seven years? 10?

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024