Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactical voting in Gower 12:43 - May 16 with 2395 viewsacejack3065

The Greens have officially pulled out in Gower and have backed Labour. Interesting stuff. The progressive alliance lives... sort of.

Anyone else tactically voting in Gower, given that it's the most marginal seat in the country?
Tactical voting in Gower on 11:23 - May 19 with 228 viewsLeonWasGod

Tactical voting in Gower on 09:49 - May 19 by sherpajacob

for the closest marginal in the country, the bookies think the Tories will walk it.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/gower/winning-party

Course they will. Look at the council elections - the ukippers went running back to the Tories to give them a healthy lead over an independent who normally romps home easily.

The easily whippable Tory yes man will be streets ahead I suspect. Madness. At least it will keep the retired bankers and yacht owners and farmers of south Gower all happy.
Tactical voting in Gower on 12:09 - May 19 with 198 viewsswanjackal

Tactical voting in Gower on 11:23 - May 19 by LeonWasGod

Course they will. Look at the council elections - the ukippers went running back to the Tories to give them a healthy lead over an independent who normally romps home easily.

The easily whippable Tory yes man will be streets ahead I suspect. Madness. At least it will keep the retired bankers and yacht owners and farmers of south Gower all happy.

Finally a Plaid candidate emerges from the woodwork. At least that is another box not to tick.

Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tactical voting in Gower on 12:57 - May 19 with 186 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 11:23 - May 19 by LeonWasGod

What the Hell could you possibly have against farmers?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:05 - May 19 with 180 viewsblueytheblue

Tactical voting in Gower on 12:57 - May 19 by Lohengrin

Maybe a farmer told him to "get orrrrffff maaaaah land!*".

* Though technically given the subsidies available, you could argue farmland is public owned land...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:15 - May 19 with 171 viewsswanjackal

Tactical voting in Gower on 12:57 - May 19 by Lohengrin

Obviously, you've never suffered with them, very uncomfortable sitting down for long periods on them.......

Wait.....

Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:18 - May 19 with 164 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:05 - May 19 by blueytheblue

Maybe a farmer told him to "get orrrrffff maaaaah land!*".

* Though technically given the subsidies available, you could argue farmland is public owned land...

"Bankers...yachtsmen...farmers.." I thought Leon was much brighter than that.

That emits the sulphurous whiff of class hatred. Anybody deemed to have a few bob has to be hated. Silly nonsense. The farmers I know are putting in eighteen-hour days this time of year. If anybody imagines folk who work the land as being 'the idle rich' they have lost the plot completely.

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:22 - May 19 with 154 viewstrampie

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:18 - May 19 by Lohengrin

"Bankers...yachtsmen...farmers.." I thought Leon was much brighter than that.

That emits the sulphurous whiff of class hatred. Anybody deemed to have a few bob has to be hated. Silly nonsense. The farmers I know are putting in eighteen-hour days this time of year. If anybody imagines folk who work the land as being 'the idle rich' they have lost the plot completely.

What is your view on the Neath Plaid candidate Lohengrin , impressed ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:28 - May 19 with 142 viewstrampie

The Plaid Professor plays a nice tune ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:29 - May 19 with 142 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:22 - May 19 by trampie

What is your view on the Neath Plaid candidate Lohengrin , impressed ?

It leaves me scratching my head at the wildly schizophrenic nature of Plaid, Tramp. I've met Dan on a couple of occasions, I dare say a few on here probably have, nice chap.

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:37 - May 19 with 131 viewstrampie

Tactical voting in Gower on 13:29 - May 19 by Lohengrin

It leaves me scratching my head at the wildly schizophrenic nature of Plaid, Tramp. I've met Dan on a couple of occasions, I dare say a few on here probably have, nice chap.

Aside from the professor in Neath, what about Plaids other candidates ?, they have some interesting ones out there, a 24 year old Oxford university type fighting a key seat in Ceredigion, Branwen cennard with her own IMDb page lol, here is their young Ponty candidate making a pitch:-

Tactical voting in Gower on 14:25 - May 19 with 104 viewsblueytheblue

Is this the Branwen Cennard you're on about trampie?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/MeLzTLC8iPrVj-wLnhp8mrLVcCk/appointm

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tactical voting in Gower on 14:39 - May 19 with 94 viewstrampie

Landsker line makes it difficult for Plaid in Gower, South Gower being below the line.

Tactical voting in Gower on 15:16 - May 19 with 88 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 14:39 - May 19 by trampie

Landsker line makes it difficult for Plaid in Gower, South Gower being below the line.

Ah! now, see, you've just made me spill tea on my keyboard by here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts