Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactical voting in Gower 12:43 - May 16 with 17251 viewsacejack3065

The Greens have officially pulled out in Gower and have backed Labour. Interesting stuff. The progressive alliance lives... sort of.

Anyone else tactically voting in Gower, given that it's the most marginal seat in the country?
Tactical voting in Gower on 21:04 - Jun 5 with 1388 viewsacejack3065

Tactical voting in Gower on 20:59 - Jun 5 by exiledclaseboy

Labour bods knocked our door on Saturday morning but I was having my weekly lye in and the Mrs hid in the kitchen as if they were Jehovah's Witnesses.

Coward. Come out and front us like a man. I know Loh would.

Hope you had a flick through the leaflet
Tactical voting in Gower on 21:04 - Jun 5 with 1388 viewsWingstandwood

Tactical voting in Gower on 20:51 - Jun 5 by acejack3065

You might have seen me then

Was lovely Saturday but got fooking drenched today.

There was a lot of you, I saw Martin Caton making his way down to the gathering, out in full force!

Argus!

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:37 - Jun 5 with 1361 viewsHighjack

Labour bods knocked our door on Saturday morning but I was having my weekly lye in and the Mrs hid in the kitchen as if they were Jehovah's Witnesses.

There's not much difference, one being a bunch of cultist nutjobs trying to force their warped anachronistic beliefs upon you. the other being jehovas witnesses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:41 - Jun 5 with 1356 viewsLohengrin

You've done it again!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:42 - Jun 5 with 1348 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:04 - Jun 5 by acejack3065

Coward. Come out and front us like a man. I know Loh would.

Hope you had a flick through the leaflet

I'd have had you in for a cuppa'.

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:42 - Jun 5 with 1346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:41 - Jun 5 by Lohengrin

You've done it again!

F*ck off, it's been a long day.

Poll: Tory leader

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:43 - Jun 5 with 1342 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 21:42 - Jun 5 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck off, it's been a long day.

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:33 - Jun 5 with 1304 viewsYossarian

Just had a leaflet through the door from Tonia and it was all about helping disabled people and protecting benefits. Yes, important, but the main drive should be about creating jobs, backing businesses, improving transport links and housing. The tone of these communications is all wrong in my humble opinion. Labour must be much more than the popular impression of it being the party of handouts and protest. Honestly, we don't do ourselves any favours.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:43 - Jun 5 with 1288 viewsLohengrin

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:33 - Jun 5 by Yossarian

Just had a leaflet through the door from Tonia and it was all about helping disabled people and protecting benefits. Yes, important, but the main drive should be about creating jobs, backing businesses, improving transport links and housing. The tone of these communications is all wrong in my humble opinion. Labour must be much more than the popular impression of it being the party of handouts and protest. Honestly, we don't do ourselves any favours.

Nothing about agriculture in a largely rural constituency? You're good, you lot.

Tactical voting in Gower on 23:02 - Jun 5 with 1275 viewsYossarian

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:43 - Jun 5 by Lohengrin

Nothing about agriculture in a largely rural constituency? You're good, you lot.

Well, fair point. We'll need them poor farmers more than ever after 2019....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Tactical voting in Gower on 23:10 - Jun 5 with 1267 viewsacejack3065

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:43 - Jun 5 by Lohengrin

To be fair, farming is basically devolved. Rebecca Evans, the assembly member used to hold the farming brief so I'd imagine she's got at very least a working relationship with the farmers.
Tactical voting in Gower on 23:14 - Jun 5 with 1265 viewsacejack3065

Tactical voting in Gower on 22:33 - Jun 5 by Yossarian

I know the leaflet you've had as I've been delivering it all day. The disability benefit article was on one page out of 4. The other three pages were about infrastructure, investment, Brexit, and a few others.

I don't disagree with your point in principle though. Labour should not be the party of handouts and we should get lazy b@stards back to work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024