Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those voting Conservative on June 8th 20:00 - May 16 with 4497 viewsJackTheLad

Change your minds and have some f*cking compassion
[Post edited 16 May 2017 20:01]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

For those voting Conservative on June 8th on 00:40 - May 17 with 944 viewsJackTheLad

For those voting Conservative on June 8th on 00:35 - May 17 by Kerouac

" ...as in when I said to you earlier about looking out of your window, I know capitalism has failed because I can see it with my own eyes? "

When you look out of your window do you ever consider for one minute how easy you have it compared to those who live in countries that were left out of the 'Capitalism' party?

Well, (aside from looking out of my window - which is pretty glum) having a smart-phone is nice but it doesn't feed you, this is one common misconception about Britain, that life is so good for us because look at the luxuries we have here, but with around 1.3 million people using food-banks to survive I don't think we have it good at all... maybe in comparison to Syrian children or citizens yes but as the 7th richest country in the world with such a small land mass, we deserve much more. Don't forget the Queen and parliament decided that her palace was in need of a bit of a makeover so they fleeced the taxpayer for £280m, despite her being one of the wealthiest people on the planet and certainly the largest owner of land.

You will have to state the names of these countries and we can look at the real reason why these countries haven't been allowed to flourish like they should.. go ahead - state them.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 0:42]

For those voting Conservative on June 8th on 01:30 - May 17 with 929 viewsKerouac

For those voting Conservative on June 8th on 00:40 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Well, (aside from looking out of my window - which is pretty glum) having a smart-phone is nice but it doesn't feed you, this is one common misconception about Britain, that life is so good for us because look at the luxuries we have here, but with around 1.3 million people using food-banks to survive I don't think we have it good at all... maybe in comparison to Syrian children or citizens yes but as the 7th richest country in the world with such a small land mass, we deserve much more. Don't forget the Queen and parliament decided that her palace was in need of a bit of a makeover so they fleeced the taxpayer for £280m, despite her being one of the wealthiest people on the planet and certainly the largest owner of land.

You will have to state the names of these countries and we can look at the real reason why these countries haven't been allowed to flourish like they should.. go ahead - state them.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 0:42]

No.1 - Nobody "deserve's much more" in the UK...we have already won the lottery by virtue of being born here and not...say, Pyongyang.

No.2 - This country is the "7th richest country in the World" BECAUSE (among other things) we nurtured and honed market capitalism...did you suppose it happened by accident or are you mistaken and believe that we have more natural resources than comparable size countries?

"this is one common misconception about Britain, that life is so good for us because look at the luxuries we have here, but with around 1.3 million people using food-banks to survive I don't think we have it good at all
...obviously haven't traveled much.

OK I'll indulge you
North Korea, Russia, the Eastern Bloc, Albania, China (prior to 1978), Cambodia, Cuba, Eastern Germany, Africa...Venezuela are having a bloody good go at it at the moment aren't they?
Now tell me how it is all America/the West's fault that the citizens of these countries have it so shite as compared to JackTheLad gazing out of his window using his "natural senses" to come to conclusions instead of reading some history.

Not anything personal mate, I realise there are millions who feel the same way, hundreds of thousands who have joined the Labour party etc.
It is just that I get the sense that I am living through the last days of the Roman Empire and I am looking around at my fellow citizens and thinking "we've got no chance".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

For those voting Conservative on June 8th on 01:49 - May 17 with 923 viewsJackTheLad

For those voting Conservative on June 8th on 01:30 - May 17 by Kerouac

No.1 - Nobody "deserve's much more" in the UK...we have already won the lottery by virtue of being born here and not...say, Pyongyang.

No.2 - This country is the "7th richest country in the World" BECAUSE (among other things) we nurtured and honed market capitalism...did you suppose it happened by accident or are you mistaken and believe that we have more natural resources than comparable size countries?

"this is one common misconception about Britain, that life is so good for us because look at the luxuries we have here, but with around 1.3 million people using food-banks to survive I don't think we have it good at all
...obviously haven't traveled much.

OK I'll indulge you
North Korea, Russia, the Eastern Bloc, Albania, China (prior to 1978), Cambodia, Cuba, Eastern Germany, Africa...Venezuela are having a bloody good go at it at the moment aren't they?
Now tell me how it is all America/the West's fault that the citizens of these countries have it so shite as compared to JackTheLad gazing out of his window using his "natural senses" to come to conclusions instead of reading some history.

Not anything personal mate, I realise there are millions who feel the same way, hundreds of thousands who have joined the Labour party etc.
It is just that I get the sense that I am living through the last days of the Roman Empire and I am looking around at my fellow citizens and thinking "we've got no chance".

Again, because right wing politics have done us so many favours. Sanctions, the currency war and actual war could explain many of the countries you have listed below problems.

You are getting personal... let's not pretend any differently.. so I will have my say too, I have many answers to your inane guff that you just posted but it's 1.36 in the morning and I would be here until about the same time tomorrow to respond accordingly. Your bigoted view of Labour voters, the same as many on this board - from what I can gather being that we are all young, naive or somehow conspiracy theorists, it's all rather tiresome and completely unfounded to say the least. It's funny you say that last bit, I look around and all I see is brainwashed warmongering xenophobes influencing the good hearted youngsters amongst us to hate others because of what the 'news'papers tell them to believe.. that they can't get it through their thick skulls that things aren't working under the same old right wing big business appeasing politics. Sometimes people just will never agree and perhaps it's best left there.

goodnight.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 1:51]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024