Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 23:56 - May 16 with 956 viewsEbo

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto 2016

We will feed the Welsh dragon as its looking a bit thin due to government cuts
We will try to find a breeding pair of dragons as the Welsh Dragon is an endangered species.
We will Report the Welsh dragon to the monopolies commission (there is only One)
In the Interests of national security we will ban all Leeks from the Welsh Assembly canteen
To save money we will reduce the Welsh assembly from 60 seats to 5 and create the Welsh Ensemble .
Man versus horse and Bog snorkling to be an Olympic sport.
We will create massive factories in South Wales manufacturing Bird nests and noodles and then flood china with them… well they did it to our steel,
We will Legalise Broccoli
We will give the Letter K a sound
We will have different Coloured Dragons on the Welsh Flag.
Anyone over 5 years old who can hold a crayon will be eligible to vote.
We will Introduce Mermaids to Tiger Bay to increase tourism.
We will make Swansea Airport the Hub of the Welsh Space Program.
We promise that should we be elected we will not initiate any of our policies.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 08:22 - May 17 with 917 viewsKilkennyjack

Oh man .... killing me here with your razor sharp wit and humour.
What a guy.....

Yawn. Yawn. Fecking Yawn.

Beware of the Risen People

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 08:55 - May 17 with 896 viewsraynor94

Plaid, can promise the moon and stars, but in reality there's not a snowflakes chance in hell they'll ever have a chance to deliver

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 11:24 - May 17 with 867 viewswaynekerr55

"Manicfesto"

Are yopu Perchie, are yopu Perchie, are yopu Perchie in disguise? Are yopu Perchie iiiiiiiiin dissssguise?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 11:47 - May 17 with 856 viewsLeonWasGod

Breeding with a Welsh Dragon?

Worth a punt:

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 22:26 - May 17 with 802 viewsEbo

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 11:24 - May 17 by waynekerr55

"Manicfesto"

Are yopu Perchie, are yopu Perchie, are yopu Perchie in disguise? Are yopu Perchie iiiiiiiiin dissssguise?

Did you notice I placed sic erat scriptum (which is Latin for 'thus it had been written') in the thread title?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 00:39 - May 18 with 768 viewsWarwickHunt

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 11:47 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

Worth a punt:

A slogan on a bit of cardboard is a lethal political weapon.

You tell 'em, girl!
The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 06:21 - May 18 with 741 viewswaynekerr55

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 22:26 - May 17 by Ebo

Did you notice I placed sic erat scriptum (which is Latin for 'thus it had been written') in the thread title?

I did, but only after I'd posted. I've had a stinker these past couple of days 🤦🤦🤦🤦

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 08:12 - May 18 with 709 viewsswanjackal

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 11:47 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

Worth a punt:

If you read the sign though, breeding seems to be off the table for the lass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 11:04 - May 20 with 638 viewsHighjack

The definitive Welsh Assembly Loony Party Manicfesto (sic) 2016 on 22:26 - May 17 by Ebo

Ahh is it Latin? I always thought it stood for "spelling is crap".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024