Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! 14:34 - May 17 with 7250 viewsJackTheLad

Tory inheritance tax cut=3,000,000,000
police officers=10,000
tax cuts divide by police officers= 300,000
Count the zeros. Diane was right.

But....

Conservative Chancellor Phillip Hammond just got his numbers wrong by £20000000000

I wonder if the mainstream media will be reporting on this at all?

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:41 - May 17 with 4272 viewsrock1n

Always the media with you guys, you're such pussies

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:43 - May 17 with 4265 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:41 - May 17 by rock1n

Always the media with you guys, you're such pussies

Yeah because the media has NO effect whatsoever on influencing which way people vote? You f*cking m*nge

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:45 - May 17 with 4247 viewsDarran

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:43 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Yeah because the media has NO effect whatsoever on influencing which way people vote? You f*cking m*nge

Does it matter what's in the media you said weeks ago that Labour will win?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:48 - May 17 with 4247 viewsblueytheblue

Some people claim to be maths experts, might want to work upon their English.

"How much would 10,000 police officers cost". Unambiguous - what's the total cost.

Abbott replied £300k. That's total. Not on a per officer basis.

So Abbott's answer was wrong. Unsurprisingly, she's not very good at managing pounds...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:49 - May 17 with 4243 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:45 - May 17 by Darran

Does it matter what's in the media you said weeks ago that Labour will win?

We will if people aren't brainwashed by thinking these incidents are anything to go by! That's all the tories have got, spin.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:50 - May 17 with 4235 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:48 - May 17 by blueytheblue

Some people claim to be maths experts, might want to work upon their English.

"How much would 10,000 police officers cost". Unambiguous - what's the total cost.

Abbott replied £300k. That's total. Not on a per officer basis.

So Abbott's answer was wrong. Unsurprisingly, she's not very good at managing pounds...

Of course she meant it as a total.. keep up the ignorance...
Nervous when bombarded with aggressive journalists maybe, poor MP she is not.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:53 - May 17 with 4224 viewsrock1n

Jeremy Corbyn - PM

John Mcdonnell - Chancellor

Emily Thornberry - Foreign Sec

Diane Abbott - Home Sec

That's all I have to say

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:55 - May 17 with 4222 viewsblueytheblue

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:50 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Of course she meant it as a total.. keep up the ignorance...
Nervous when bombarded with aggressive journalists maybe, poor MP she is not.

LMFAO.

Aggressive journalists? Did you even listen to the f*cking interview? There was no aggression in the question whatsoever... poor little nervous Abbott... lmfao.

Incredibly poor MP Abbott is. The only Labour leaders to have considered her immense intellect as being shadow cabinet worthy were Red Ed ( Health - great example, with her own obesity... ) and her former lover.

Login to get fewer ads

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:56 - May 17 with 4221 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:53 - May 17 by rock1n

Jeremy Corbyn - PM

John Mcdonnell - Chancellor

Emily Thornberry - Foreign Sec

Diane Abbott - Home Sec

That's all I have to say

F*cking dream team! AMAZING MPs who work for US not the establishment.

You really are a brainwashed twassock.

Now don't shy away from this, tell me who would be better in each individual role?

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:57 - May 17 with 4216 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:55 - May 17 by blueytheblue

LMFAO.

Aggressive journalists? Did you even listen to the f*cking interview? There was no aggression in the question whatsoever... poor little nervous Abbott... lmfao.

Incredibly poor MP Abbott is. The only Labour leaders to have considered her immense intellect as being shadow cabinet worthy were Red Ed ( Health - great example, with her own obesity... ) and her former lover.

Bluey why don't you just admit what it is that you don't like about her is the colour of her skin? it's so bleeding obvious!

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:00 - May 17 with 4198 viewsrock1n

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:56 - May 17 by JackTheLad

F*cking dream team! AMAZING MPs who work for US not the establishment.

You really are a brainwashed twassock.

Now don't shy away from this, tell me who would be better in each individual role?

75% of labour MP's would be better nevermind the tory party.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:02 - May 17 with 4192 viewsLegend83

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:57 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Bluey why don't you just admit what it is that you don't like about her is the colour of her skin? it's so bleeding obvious!

That is quite an accusation and if I were you I would retract it.
Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:02 - May 17 with 4190 viewsblueytheblue

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:57 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Ah, the racism card. That's such a typical Labourite response.

What I dislike is somebody so f*cking incompetent forming part of the opposition. What I dislike is someone playing the racist card who has no problem themselves being racist - Finnish nurses, white people comments. What I dislike is someone who when found out time after time resorts to "victimhood" because nothing is ever her own fault.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:03 - May 17 with 4189 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:00 - May 17 by rock1n

75% of labour MP's would be better nevermind the tory party.

Still crying that Tory Blair isn't PM anymore? You people truly are the enemy of the working class.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:04 - May 17 with 4184 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:02 - May 17 by Legend83

That is quite an accusation and if I were you I would retract it.

Nope, I don't think I will. Thank you though... I've read enough of Bluey's sh*te on here to know what the man is about.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:05 - May 17 with 4178 viewsblueytheblue

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:03 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Still crying that Tory Blair isn't PM anymore? You people truly are the enemy of the working class.

It always amuses me the self-righteous approach of the "working class".

I guess you only actually work if you're down a pit or something. After all, nobody else could possibly ever work...

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:05 - May 17 with 4178 viewsJackTheLad

He's quick enough to continuously post about her being fat/ugly and I don't see you stepping in there

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:06 - May 17 with 4175 viewsLegend83

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/diane-abbott-i-sent-my-son-to-private-23029

Some of us are more equal than others.
Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:07 - May 17 with 4171 viewsblueytheblue

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:05 - May 17 by JackTheLad

He's quick enough to continuously post about her being fat/ugly and I don't see you stepping in there

I don't think many would disagree on either of those two categories.

Do you believe it's wise to have a shadow cabinet minister for health, where the brief is to tackle child obesity, a growing problem, that is themselves obese? There's an instant credibility gap in the message there...

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:10 - May 17 with 4163 viewsblueytheblue

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:06 - May 17 by Legend83

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/diane-abbott-i-sent-my-son-to-private-23029

Some of us are more equal than others.

Ah but that wasn't her choice.

Her son phoned into a radio talk show at one point claiming it was his idea to go there, his dear old loving mum indulged him. No doubt whilst crying floods of tears at not sending him to the nearest comp.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:10 - May 17 with 4163 viewsLegend83

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:05 - May 17 by JackTheLad

It's not illegal for him to comment on her appearance (however distateful I find such comments).

But you defaming him as a racist?
Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:12 - May 17 with 4154 viewsblueytheblue

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:10 - May 17 by Legend83

It's not illegal for him to comment on her appearance (however distateful I find such comments).

But you defaming him as a racist?

No, he's defaming an online persona / name as being racist.

He is fully aware he can't thus be sued.

If it was real names involved, it would be a different matter. His comment would be removed pretty damn quickly if they were.

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:12 - May 17 with 4152 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:07 - May 17 by blueytheblue

I don't think many would disagree on either of those two categories.

Do you believe it's wise to have a shadow cabinet minister for health, where the brief is to tackle child obesity, a growing problem, that is themselves obese? There's an instant credibility gap in the message there...

I've said my bit. I have better things to do for now

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:14 - May 17 with 4146 viewsJackTheLad

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:12 - May 17 by blueytheblue

No, he's defaming an online persona / name as being racist.

He is fully aware he can't thus be sued.

If it was real names involved, it would be a different matter. His comment would be removed pretty damn quickly if they were.

I really couldn't give a shiney sh*te... no I didn't realise I can't get myself into trouble, I literally just don't care, report away whatever you feel? I think you're a racist hiding behind a keyboard yes. There, take it to whoever you like. Bye bye

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 15:26 - May 17 with 4113 viewsHighjack

Oops! Diane Abbott was actually right! on 14:43 - May 17 by JackTheLad

Well the media were and are all pretty much exclusively remain but they still lost. The problem with your theory is that it assumes that people don't have individual thoughts and opinions and can make their own decisions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024