Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread 19:01 - May 17 with 23043 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 17:37 - May 21 with 1729 viewsRancid

Very happy with that and even at 1 down I thought we had it in us to still pull it off.Great end of the season.Well done to everyone concerned.The feelgood factor is back and bring on next season.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:42 - May 21 with 1704 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:29 - May 20 by builthjack

Vipbox
Get rid of the ads each time, and press cancel if they ask you to pay.
Its easy once you know how

***bluddy tinternet***,attempt 2.

Thanks Builth. In the end I got a little "tired", had a 30 minute nap and went for food ready for the match. I got the time difference wrong by an hour .
..it was Liverpool on the screen here.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:13]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 17:54 - May 21 with 1611 viewsRancid

And after all that melodrama we finished 5 points off 8th.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:03 - May 21 with 1562 viewsAnotherJohn

Nice way to end the season with a come-from-behind win on a brilliantly sunny day. I'm glad Ayew broke his duck and Llorente got to 15 - a respectable figure. Only thing I wondered about was why Roberts hasn't taught Nordfeldt to take a quick free kick - the number of times the ball was moving was embarrassing.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:04]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:05 - May 21 with 1540 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:03 - May 21 by AnotherJohn

Nice way to end the season with a come-from-behind win on a brilliantly sunny day. I'm glad Ayew broke his duck and Llorente got to 15 - a respectable figure. Only thing I wondered about was why Roberts hasn't taught Nordfeldt to take a quick free kick - the number of times the ball was moving was embarrassing.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:04]

Why end that post on a negative ?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:07 - May 21 with 1522 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 17:54 - May 21 by Rancid

A testament to how poor the league is now outside the top 7.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:09 - May 21 with 1508 viewsLoyal

7 points clear of relegation, what a breeze 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:17 - May 21 with 1467 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:05 - May 21 by ZZoric

Why end that post on a negative ?

I don't mean it to seem overly negative. It is just a bit of an oddity because I've never seen a top-flight goalkeeper doing that so often, and as a former member of the GKs' union I noticed it well before KN got pulled up. Great family atmosphere at the end when the players came back out. Did you stay?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:18]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:47 - May 21 with 1315 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 18:17 - May 21 by AnotherJohn

I don't mean it to seem overly negative. It is just a bit of an oddity because I've never seen a top-flight goalkeeper doing that so often, and as a former member of the GKs' union I noticed it well before KN got pulled up. Great family atmosphere at the end when the players came back out. Did you stay?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 18:18]

It certainly wasn't overly negative, in fact not negative at all. A pretty fair observation if we're honest.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:11 - May 21 with 1199 viewsDr_Winston

Fairly typical end of season display from us for 60-65 minutes. Picked up a bit of pace and tempo after that and ran out deserved winners so all good in the end.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:11 - May 21 with 1199 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 17:54 - May 21 by Rancid

That`s exactly what i was thinking but I think the next 8 weeks or so will dictate what sort of season we will have hopefully a far better one. What this season underlines is that you can never take your foot off the pedal or you will pay it almost caught up with Palace and Hull were doing well before we had our upturn at the end of the season. Major surgery no but a face lift yes!!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:30 - May 21 with 1132 viewsEasternJack

Anyone else take extra satisfaction from beating a Pulis team?

Almost one of those good vs evil things....

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:41 - May 21 with 1087 viewsmonmouth

By gum I enjoyed that.

Couldn't see us scoring the way things were going and those boinging numpties were really getting on my wick. So to do them and enjoy a couple of choruses of "all gone quiet over there" (and didn't it half) and "we'll sing on our own" was just peachy.

Good day, great ending.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 19:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:44 - May 21 with 1070 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:30 - May 21 by EasternJack

Massively:

1. our diminutive midfield out-play their experienced physical brand
2. despite their CH scoring a set-piece - we counter it with one of our own
3. Leon gets MOM with bbc sport
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:49 - May 21 with 1039 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:30 - May 21 by EasternJack

Me as well, as usual set up for hoofball, but class told in the end.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:53 - May 21 with 1032 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:44 - May 21 by ZZoric

Massively:

Massively:

Massively.
1. Our diminutive midfield out play their experienced physical brand.
2. Despite their CH scoring a set piece, we counter it with one of our own.
3. Leon gets MOM with bbc sport.

Thick tvvat!

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 20:51 - May 21 with 899 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 19:53 - May 21 by morningstar

Massively:

Massively.
1. Our diminutive midfield out play their experienced physical brand.
2. Despite their CH scoring a set piece, we counter it with one of our own.
3. Leon gets MOM with bbc sport.

Thick tvvat!

dear me
it seems that the punctuation is more important than the words
no wonder a lot of people don't bother posting anymore
hardly surprising when you got the resident spellchecker making a prat of himself
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 21:12 - May 21 with 881 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 20:51 - May 21 by spiderboy

dear me
it seems that the punctuation is more important than the words
no wonder a lot of people don't bother posting anymore
hardly surprising when you got the resident spellchecker making a prat of himself

It's 'Dear me.'

But you're missing the point. Zzoric has trolled me for weeks picking up on my use of 'to and too'. It's just my way of having some fun payback. Chill.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 21:16 - May 21 with 868 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 21:12 - May 21 by morningstar

It's 'Dear me.'

But you're missing the point. Zzoric has trolled me for weeks picking up on my use of 'to and too'. It's just my way of having some fun payback. Chill.

That's fair and square.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 23:45 - May 21 with 799 viewsharryhpalmer

what was the reason for the applause that coincided with HRK coming on. It wasn't for him was it?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024