Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread 19:01 - May 17 with 22832 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 00:40 - May 20 with 3023 viewsDJack

So then... Sunday I'm out of the country and will be trying to get a feed on my wife's iPad (That'll be a wrestling match). I seem to remember that in the past posters commented on streams/sites particularly good for Ipad's. Anyone?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 03:26 - May 20 with 2995 viewsGriffting

Pulls has seemingly got this West Brom team to evolve into his wet dream this season.

They've scored an incredible amount of set pieces and are often watertight at the back. It's a game I'm actually looking forward to for those reasons now we're safe.

Can we break them down?? Can we keep our impressive record in regards to conceding from corners/free kicks?? Because it will definitely be tested.

Or, is it going to be one of those boring end of year damp squib matches.. I expect so.

0-0

Well done JH on the seasons matchday threads as well, consistently well done.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 3:27]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 06:26 - May 20 with 2957 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 11:21 - May 18 by Al_Bundy

I wouldn't play any nippers in this.. I would finish our momentum on a high get a few places higher hopefully and earn a few more millions from it.

Watford will lose, so a win means a higher finish.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 07:11 - May 20 with 2960 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 03:26 - May 20 by Griffting

Pulls has seemingly got this West Brom team to evolve into his wet dream this season.

They've scored an incredible amount of set pieces and are often watertight at the back. It's a game I'm actually looking forward to for those reasons now we're safe.

Can we break them down?? Can we keep our impressive record in regards to conceding from corners/free kicks?? Because it will definitely be tested.

Or, is it going to be one of those boring end of year damp squib matches.. I expect so.

0-0

Well done JH on the seasons matchday threads as well, consistently well done.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 3:27]

They haven't won in eight games and have only scored three goals in that time. That's the kind of run of form that could get a manager sacked (or if you're Garry Monk, given the job on a permanent basis).

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 07:27 - May 20 with 2947 viewsJackanapes

This is the run of form that got Monk the job.

Swansea 3 - 0 Cardiff W
Stoke 1 - 1 Swansea D
Everton 3 - 1 Swansea L
Swansea 0 - 0 Napoli D
Liverpool 4 - 3 Swansea L
Napoli 3 - 1 Swansea L
Swansea 1 - 1 C Palace D
Swansea 1 - 2 West Brom L
Everton 3 - 2 Swansea L
Arsenal 2 - 2 Swansea D
Swansea 3 - 0 Norwich W
Hull 1 - 0 Swansea L
Swansea 0 - 1 Chelsea L
Newcastle 1 - 2 Swansea W
Swansea 4 - 1 Aston Villa W
Swansea 0 - 1 Southampton
Sunderland 1 - 3 Swansea

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 07:41 - May 20 with 2931 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 07:27 - May 20 by Jackanapes

This is the run of form that got Monk the job.

Swansea 3 - 0 Cardiff W
Stoke 1 - 1 Swansea D
Everton 3 - 1 Swansea L
Swansea 0 - 0 Napoli D
Liverpool 4 - 3 Swansea L
Napoli 3 - 1 Swansea L
Swansea 1 - 1 C Palace D
Swansea 1 - 2 West Brom L
Everton 3 - 2 Swansea L
Arsenal 2 - 2 Swansea D
Swansea 3 - 0 Norwich W
Hull 1 - 0 Swansea L
Swansea 0 - 1 Chelsea L
Newcastle 1 - 2 Swansea W
Swansea 4 - 1 Aston Villa W
Swansea 0 - 1 Southampton
Sunderland 1 - 3 Swansea

One win in twelve at one point. Didn't remember it being that bad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 09:14 - May 20 with 2870 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 07:41 - May 20 by Dr_Winston

One win in twelve at one point. Didn't remember it being that bad.

Take out Napoli (x2) and Everton (FA cup), then it was "only" 9 PL games

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 11:00 - May 20 with 2800 viewsGriffting

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 07:11 - May 20 by Dr_Winston

They haven't won in eight games and have only scored three goals in that time. That's the kind of run of form that could get a manager sacked (or if you're Garry Monk, given the job on a permanent basis).

Well, we all know that Pulis doesn't work hard for a day longer than he needs to. Taper expectations and all that. Get to 40 points and the job is done. Although, your correct, I'm sure his form in the first half of the season is seeing him through at this stage.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:29 - May 20 with 2692 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 00:40 - May 20 by DJack

So then... Sunday I'm out of the country and will be trying to get a feed on my wife's iPad (That'll be a wrestling match). I seem to remember that in the past posters commented on streams/sites particularly good for Ipad's. Anyone?

Vipbox
Get rid of the ads each time, and press cancel if they ask you to pay.
Its easy once you know how

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 18:14 - May 20 with 2577 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:29 - May 20 by builthjack

Vipbox
Get rid of the ads each time, and press cancel if they ask you to pay.
Its easy once you know how

On a slightly different note, countries that are broadcasting our game live tomorrow.

Algeria
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Aruba
Australia
Bahamas
Bahrain
Barbados
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Canada
Cayman Islands
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Curacao
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Estonia
Finland
Germany
Grenada
Guatemala
Honduras
Hong Kong
Iceland
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lebanon
Libya
Macau
Mauritania
Mexico
Mongolia
Montserrat
Morocco
Nicaragua
Norway
Oman
Palestinian Territory
Panama
Peru
Poland
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saudi Arabia beIN
Seychelles
Somalia beIN
South Sudan
Sudan
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uruguay
Venezuela
Yemen

79 in total.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 18:57 - May 20 with 2529 viewsmonmouth

WTF Gary, have you been at the sherry again?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 19:06 - May 20 with 2518 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 18:57 - May 20 by monmouth

WTF Gary, have you been at the sherry again?

It was a copy and paste mun!

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 00:23 - May 21 with 2378 viewsgrfn

well, thats not true,
i cant speak for otehr countries, but in Poland, the only station broadcasting PL games, "canal+", shows Chelsea, L'pool and Man City games, unfortunately not ours.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 00:23 - May 21 with 2377 viewsgrfn

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 18:14 - May 20 by morningstar

On a slightly different note, countries that are broadcasting our game live tomorrow.

Algeria
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Aruba
Australia
Bahamas
Bahrain
Barbados
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Canada
Cayman Islands
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Curacao
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Estonia
Finland
Germany
Grenada
Guatemala
Honduras
Hong Kong
Iceland
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lebanon
Libya
Macau
Mauritania
Mexico
Mongolia
Montserrat
Morocco
Nicaragua
Norway
Oman
Palestinian Territory
Panama
Peru
Poland
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saudi Arabia beIN
Seychelles
Somalia beIN
South Sudan
Sudan
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uruguay
Venezuela
Yemen

79 in total.

well, thats not true,
i cant speak for otehr countries, but in Poland, the only station broadcasting PL games, "canal+", shows Chelsea, L'pool and Man City games, unfortunately not ours.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 13:18 - May 21 with 2110 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 00:23 - May 21 by grfn

well, thats not true,

i got it from here grfn.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1980800/swansea-city-vs-west-bromwich-albion/

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:04 - May 21 with 2018 viewsJackanapes

if we weren't safe Id be spewing over the team Utd have picked against Palace.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:08 - May 21 with 1977 viewsJackSkellington

Fabianski is totally missing from the line up today. Any ideas what's up? Haven't seen any news of an injury.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 14:08 - May 21 with 1977 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE Match Thread on 00:23 - May 21 by grfn

well, thats not true,

In Canada we have Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs games spread over TSN and SN sports channels. No Swansea game.

edit
Searching down I found Sportsnet are showing Man Utd v Palace, Southampton v Stoke and Burnley v WestHam.

Looks like ours is one of only 2 games not being shown lol.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 14:12]

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:09 - May 21 with 1964 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:04 - May 21 by Jackanapes

if we weren't safe Id be spewing over the team Utd have picked against Palace.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:33 - May 21 with 1822 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ironically Fabianski is taken out of the team during his best run of form all season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:44 - May 21 with 1762 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:33 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ironically Fabianski is taken out of the team during his best run of form all season.

His old team Poznan are playing Gdansk today. Big game. Maybe he's been allowed to go home early.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:46 - May 21 with 1750 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:33 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fab "has been rested".
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:54 - May 21 with 1676 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:46 - May 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Fab "has been rested".

Strange decision seeing it's our starting team everywhere else.

Easy to read too much into things like this.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:57 - May 21 with 1651 viewsswanjackal

Took a dodgy disco biscuit away, and is still pedalo-ing in circles around San Antonio Bay shouting angrily at the fish?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:57 - May 21 with 1642 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 14:54 - May 21 by union_jack

Strange decision seeing it's our starting team everywhere else.

Easy to read too much into things like this.

Outfield players have had plenty of opportunity of game time, I see it as rewarding the back-up keepers more than anything else.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024