Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread 19:01 - May 17 with 23158 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:48 - May 21 with 1899 viewsclement

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:43 - May 21 by longlostjack

cricfree.sc/watch/live/swansea-city-vs-west-bromwich-albion-live-streaming.

Then choose stream 322 - Spanish commentary but stable stream

http://www.vipbox.nu/football/399087/3/swansea-vs-west-bromwich-albion-live-stre

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:48 - May 21 with 1899 viewsMrSwerve

I'm massively grateful that we're out of the shit and all...but losing here would be a bad result, looking at the relative forms. There's extra prize money at stake.

At the moment looks like we're on the beach after achieving safety.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:48 - May 21 with 1896 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - May 21 by grfn

terrible mistake by Nordfeldt

Don't think it helps when the player is given a free header... should have been marked better.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:49 - May 21 with 1896 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:47 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

well I don't know what you guys are watching,. I have tried all these links and have found nothing.
none will load

What device are you watching on Sgorio?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:49 - May 21 with 1892 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Fer has the potential to be outstanding in this team

Be great if he stepped it up in the 2nd half - could be a game changer in so many respects
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:49 - May 21 with 1880 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:47 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

well I don't know what you guys are watching,. I have tried all these links and have found nothing.
none will load

http://goatdee.net/203585/watch-swansea-city-vs-west-brom
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:50 - May 21 with 1879 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:49 - May 21 by Bournedore

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:52 - May 21 with 1840 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:48 - May 21 by Swan91

Don't think it helps when the player is given a free header... should have been marked better.

Plus Nordfeldt was inhibited by the player put on him to do just that.
No Swans player intervened to move him off.

WBA are playing pretty rough for a last game of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:56 - May 21 with 1754 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:48 - May 21 by MrSwerve

I'm massively grateful that we're out of the shit and all...but losing here would be a bad result, looking at the relative forms. There's extra prize money at stake.

At the moment looks like we're on the beach after achieving safety.

There is a potential £7,600,000 available to us with a win today. However many thought caring about that was silly.

That sort of money would probably fund the youth facilities for many years. It could buy an excellent first team player.

How the players treated today's match has been nothing short of appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:57 - May 21 with 1766 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:49 - May 21 by Bournedore

got one that works now

thanks for the help guys

watching on pc

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:58 - May 21 with 1737 viewsperchrockjack

Great point dwight

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:02 - May 21 with 1683 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:56 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There is a potential £7,600,000 available to us with a win today. However many thought caring about that was silly.

That sort of money would probably fund the youth facilities for many years. It could buy an excellent first team player.

As long as they enjoyed Ibiza, Dwighty.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:03 - May 21 with 1667 viewslonglostjack

West Brom getting all their players into their penalty area. Difficult to break down. Need a few cut backs, get the ball behind them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:03 - May 21 with 1667 viewsE20Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:56 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Our league position money is the players bonus shared amongst the team. They are losing their own money, not the clubs.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 16:04]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:03 - May 21 with 1665 viewsLord_Bony

none will load

Same here i m with Virgin and they may be blocking it even my paid subscription to Sports Mania..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:04 - May 21 with 1639 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:02 - May 21 by MrSwerve

As long as they enjoyed Ibiza, Dwighty.

From the BBC site
CLOSE!
Swansea 0-0 West Brom
Posted at
31 mins
Leroy Carroll is in a cracking position but his shot hits a West Brom body. The Swans ask for a handball, Mike Dean shakes his head, and Swansea try again with a cross from the deep that just misses a hovering Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Did they get married in Ibiza?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:06 - May 21 with 1613 viewsStarsky

I'm on Virgin, firestick, kodi, streamtvbox ... working fine

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:06 - May 21 with 1601 viewsLord_Bony

ok

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:08 - May 21 with 1575 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WBA are a typical bunch of Pulis cheats.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:09 - May 21 with 1553 viewsBournedore

What a miss from a centre half. Incredible.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:10 - May 21 with 1545 views34dfgdf54

Fernandez absolute sitter...

Really impressed with Jordan Ayew again today.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:10 - May 21 with 1524 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:03 - May 21 by E20Jack

Our league position money is the players bonus shared amongst the team. They are losing their own money, not the clubs.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 16:04]

Where did you read that? Other club's chairmen and managers have stated the prize money hugely influences their transfer budget for next season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:12 - May 21 with 1509 viewsKulusBeatFactory

leroy carroll covered himself well there
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:12 - May 21 with 1504 viewsE20Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:10 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Where did you read that? Other club's chairmen and managers have stated the prize money hugely influences their transfer budget for next season.

Jankins said.

Its always been that way since we entered the PL.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:20 - May 21 with 1371 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 16:12 - May 21 by E20Jack

Jankins said.

Its always been that way since we entered the PL.

So before the new deal when it was £1.2m per place. When we finished 8th, you're saying the players split a £14.4m bonus?..........I don't fvckin think so!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024