Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... 23:04 - May 17 with 10584 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Mrs Wood. YJB.

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 00:03 - May 18 with 6938 viewsBigPhilG

She couldn't win an arse kicking contest against Heather Mills
Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 09:58 - May 18 with 6861 viewsYossarian

I must have been watching a different 'debate'

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 10:50 - May 18 with 6829 viewsperchrockjack

How did she win

Serious question

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 11:02 - May 18 with 6824 viewsHighjack

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 10:50 - May 18 by perchrockjack

How did she win

Serious question

All the other leaders were left crying in the foetal position by the end, clearly not able to cope with the intellect and political genius of the greatest leader the world has seen since Alexander the Great.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 11:46 - May 18 with 6801 viewsswanjackal

Lifted from a site about tonights "debate"........

"Instead the debate, which will be televised tonight on ITV, will see Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron appear alongside SNP’s Nicola Sturgeon, Plaid Cymru’s Leanne Wood, Ukip’s Paul Nuttall and Green co-leader Caroline Lucas."

I can see two stand out performers there........the two empty seats/podiums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 11:49 - May 18 with 6796 viewsperchrockjack

No offence but she reminds me of a girlfriend I once had from Tonna.

We ve all done bad things at some time in our lives

She is a turn off and cringeworthy for all Welsh people who don't hate English people or England

Thank God she missed Paxman

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:40 - May 18 with 6696 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 10:50 - May 18 by perchrockjack

How did she win

Serious question

Performed better than the others. Simples.

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:42 - May 18 with 6690 viewsblueytheblue

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:40 - May 18 by Kilkennyjack

Performed better than the others. Simples.

Yay!

She's best of the ones who will never be the government.

Huzzah!

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:54 - May 18 with 6676 viewsJango

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:42 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Yay!

She's best of the ones who will never be the government.

Huzzah!

All parties were represented
Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:58 - May 18 with 6673 viewsblueytheblue

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 17:54 - May 18 by Jango

All parties were represented

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:05 - May 18 with 6668 viewslifelong

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 11:49 - May 18 by perchrockjack

No offence but she reminds me of a girlfriend I once had from Tonna.

We ve all done bad things at some time in our lives

She is a turn off and cringeworthy for all Welsh people who don't hate English people or England

Thank God she missed Paxman

Not many of those about.
Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:09 - May 18 with 6657 viewsperchrockjack

What .Tonna girls

So leanne won because a poster on here thinks she won

Says it all

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:23 - May 18 with 6644 viewsexiledclaseboy

This debate hasn't actually happened yet. Does Kilkenny have the gift of precognition?

Poll: Tory leader

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:24 - May 18 with 6641 viewsblueytheblue

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:23 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

This debate hasn't actually happened yet. Does Kilkenny have the gift of precognition?

Thought it was pre-recorded ie happened last night?

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:24 - May 18 with 6641 viewsswanjackal

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:23 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Psychic....... A regular Maesteg Meg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:26 - May 18 with 6636 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:24 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Thought it was pre-recorded ie happened last night?

Not if it's the same debate theyve been building up to in Radio 5 since 4pm.

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:28 - May 18 with 6632 viewsblueytheblue

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:26 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Not if it's the same debate theyve been building up to in Radio 5 since 4pm.

Must have mis-read then.

Maybe Kilkenny has advance notice Leanne will turn up drunk and flash her boobs at everyone.

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:29 - May 18 with 6629 viewsrock1n

We in wayyyallllleeesssss are alll verrryyyy pooooorrrrr and wee must haveeee morrree moneeyyyyyyyyy beeeeccccaaasuusssee of torrrrriiessss beeeeigggg nasty like in waayyylleeeess innnitttt yehhhhhhh weeeee arreeeeeee unddeerr atttackkkk in wwayyyyyyyyeeeeellllllleeeeeeess

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:30 - May 18 with 6626 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hang on, there was a Welsh leaders debate on ITV Wales last night. Hardly anyone noticed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39956336

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:32 - May 18 with 6623 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:29 - May 18 by rock1n

We in wayyyallllleeesssss are alll verrryyyy pooooorrrrr and wee must haveeee morrree moneeyyyyyyyyy beeeeccccaaasuusssee of torrrrriiessss beeeeigggg nasty like in waayyylleeeess innnitttt yehhhhhhh weeeee arreeeeeee unddeerr atttackkkk in wwayyyyyyyyeeeeellllllleeeeeeess

For someone who usually makes really good points you aren't half silly at times.

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:34 - May 18 with 6619 viewsrock1n

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:32 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

For someone who usually makes really good points you aren't half silly at times.

Tell me it isn't how she talks?

Everytime I see her she makes us look like we're a 3rd World Country and has that annoying accent which she has clearly perfected.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:34 - May 18 with 6618 viewsblueytheblue

So Leanne wants Wales to have control of VAT and Corp Tax so they can set it at a level that will encourage job creation.

So Plaid will cut VAT and Corp Tax then.

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:36 - May 18 with 6613 viewsrock1n

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 18:34 - May 18 by blueytheblue

So Leanne wants Wales to have control of VAT and Corp Tax so they can set it at a level that will encourage job creation.

So Plaid will cut VAT and Corp Tax then.

Which means an even higher deficit.....

That's more tory ish policies, but then as I've keep saying to our resident Nationalists. The only way their vision could work is with a very small State.

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 19:53 - May 18 with 6572 viewsperchrockjack

The killer is and always will be right

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 20:12 - May 18 with 6557 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne Wood wins ITV leaders debate.... on 19:53 - May 18 by perchrockjack

The killer is and always will be right

Yes i am right again old man - because i actually saw it live last night.

Its a strange thread indeed when the only person who actually watched it and then posted about it , is mocked by people who did not see it, and who then realise that they are the dimwits. No need to apologise.

I understand there is a different debate live tonight.
Please try to keep up - not you Perch, you are stuck in black and white in 1973. Lost cause crachach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024