Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory manifesto - discuss 07:38 - May 18 with 16337 viewsepaul

To end free school meals for infants, for some it's the only hot meal they get, dispicable scum

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:22 - May 26 with 1084 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:42 - May 25 by rock1n

No it isn't it just might mean it's not a landslide.

Wibble

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:59 - May 26 with 1069 viewssherpajacob

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:27 - May 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Two polls out tonight, one showing an eight point Tory lead and the other a five point Tory lead.

This is starting to get very interesting...

Dilemma for the Tories now.

Normally if the polls narrow like this, the party losing share would step up its campaigning.

The Tories have put all their eggs in the Theresa May SS basket, look at their literature it all says Theresa May but hardly mentions the conservative party.

Yet every time Theresa May opens her mouth, they lose votes.

Will they roll out Bojo as a gamble, who else have they got, Hammond is utterly discredited.

Every mention of SS now just draws laughter.

Ruth Davidson is their most competent politician, but she probably wishes she hadn't said "Theresa may is a lady not known for changing her mind"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:02 - May 26 with 1068 viewsblueytheblue

Last week Labourites were saying polls were just a way of manipulating people's vote; indeed, I recall people on here highlighting the founders of some poll sites to show how biased they were.

Amazing how those polls have become gospel now, eh? Everything can change in a heartbeat, especially if Labour shoot themselves in the foot again.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:08 - May 26 with 1063 viewssherpajacob

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:02 - May 26 by blueytheblue

Last week Labourites were saying polls were just a way of manipulating people's vote; indeed, I recall people on here highlighting the founders of some poll sites to show how biased they were.

Amazing how those polls have become gospel now, eh? Everything can change in a heartbeat, especially if Labour shoot themselves in the foot again.

you have to agree that their is a definite trend in terms of the gap closing.

Personally, I want a hung parliament rather than a labour majority

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:09 - May 26 with 1063 viewsmonmouth

Is it too cynical to see this poll stuff as just another clandestine way to make sure all the hun squad get out and vote Tory? With a 20 point lead many might not bother.

Anyway, I've been out of the loop. Any more strong and stable u turns today yet?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:14 - May 26 with 1054 viewsblueytheblue

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:08 - May 26 by sherpajacob

Oh, don't disagree about the trend - personally think the Tory campaign strategy has been defined by the large lead in the polls, it's been complacent and risk averse for the most part.

My point was more plenty on the Labour side rubbished polls only suddenly to embrace them when it seems to go their way.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:24 - May 26 with 1038 viewsblueytheblue

Expect the polls to change tomorrow.

Leaders interviews with Andrew Neil start tonight. Given Corbyn's speech today, he's made his views on terrorism and the root cause to be fair game. Given Neil skewers all politicians, this could be a disaster for Corbyn.

Whoever is behind the campaign for Labour hasn't even got the brain cells to grasp problematic statements like the one Corbyn makes today should be delayed until after major interviews...

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:33 - May 26 with 1019 viewsLeonWasGod

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:08 - May 26 by sherpajacob

I'd hang most of the f*ckers too after what they've dragged us through in the last 10 years or so

Taking us to illegal war
Cutting back investment on future generations (screwing over our kids)
Cutting back funding on the disabled and mentally ill (screwing over the vulnerable)
Selling off all our assets
Pandering to UKIP, dividing the country and victimising foreigners
The resulting Brexit omnishambles
Login to get fewer ads

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:37 - May 26 with 1016 viewsJango

Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:24 - May 26 by blueytheblue

Expect the polls to change tomorrow.

Leaders interviews with Andrew Neil start tonight. Given Corbyn's speech today, he's made his views on terrorism and the root cause to be fair game. Given Neil skewers all politicians, this could be a disaster for Corbyn.

Whoever is behind the campaign for Labour hasn't even got the brain cells to grasp problematic statements like the one Corbyn makes today should be delayed until after major interviews...

What has been saying is absolutely true tho. Corbyn is far better at defending his beliefs than May is because he doesn't lie on a constant basis. If Neil pushes May like he no doubtedly will push Corbyn then I'd say she's the one who should be worrying. People have seen through her now so will be picking up on every thing she says. If he plays that video of the officer from Manchester asking her for more funding, for the country to see tonight she's in trouble
[Post edited 26 May 2017 10:48]
Tory manifesto - discuss on 10:43 - May 26 with 1010 viewsJoe_bradshaw

maybe it's a Tory plot to win but with JC having a bigger share of the vote than EM managed last time so that JC can claim a moral victory and carry on as Labour leader indefinitely...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:14 - May 26 with 970 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:59 - May 25 by epaul

Yes there have but look what has happened to community led policing

[Post edited 25 May 2017 23:00]

Everyone in the country should watch this. Everyone.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:48 - May 26 with 949 viewsJack_Meoff

We actually want to be governed by criminals don't we?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/conservatives-oil-bosses-party-d

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:40 - May 27 with 902 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Very rare post this , seems some do have a heart.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:44 - May 27 with 897 viewsHighjack

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:40 - May 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Very rare post this , seems some do have a heart.

Trampie is currently doing a 46 year stretch.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 12:14 - May 27 with 878 viewsJack_Meoff

I honestly don't know why we continue this absolute sham pantomime. We know the British government are lying, self serving, bought and paid for criminals. They know that we know. And we know that they know that we know. Still ,we'll toddle off to the polls on the 8th and participate in the illusion like good little serfs. Sigh.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 12:24 - May 27 with 874 viewsswanjackal

Tory manifesto - discuss on 12:14 - May 27 by Jack_Meoff

I honestly don't know why we continue this absolute sham pantomime. We know the British government are lying, self serving, bought and paid for criminals. They know that we know. And we know that they know that we know. Still ,we'll toddle off to the polls on the 8th and participate in the illusion like good little serfs. Sigh.

As an analogy:

You are sitting at a bar, when two people make a pass at you.

The choice seems to be...

1. Person A comes up to you and tells you straight "I'm going to f*ck you tonight, don't expect a cuddle in the morning!"

2. Person B whispers sweet nothings in the ear, and makes you feel good about yourself at the bar, then takes you home and then f@cks you. When you wake they have gone.

Either way. each option leaves you alone, violated, and possibly with an STD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tory manifesto - discuss on 13:30 - May 27 with 849 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 12:24 - May 27 by swanjackal

As an analogy:

You are sitting at a bar, when two people make a pass at you.

The choice seems to be...

1. Person A comes up to you and tells you straight "I'm going to f*ck you tonight, don't expect a cuddle in the morning!"

2. Person B whispers sweet nothings in the ear, and makes you feel good about yourself at the bar, then takes you home and then f@cks you. When you wake they have gone.

Either way. each option leaves you alone, violated, and possibly with an STD.

Lovely stuff sir. Do have an up arrow.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:46 - May 28 with 790 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:51 - May 28 with 785 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:46 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Michael Fallon has not had a good weekend.

Poll: Tory leader

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:52 - May 28 with 782 viewsblueytheblue

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:46 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah Eoin Clarke.

He's usually wrong about most things anyway - bet he hasn't commented on Abbott's interview with Marr...

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:57 - May 28 with 776 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:52 - May 28 by blueytheblue

Ah Eoin Clarke.

He's usually wrong about most things anyway - bet he hasn't commented on Abbott's interview with Marr...

Doesn't matter who posted it Bluey - he was bloody awful. Abbott being awful as well doesn't change that.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:00 - May 28 with 772 viewsHumpty

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:52 - May 28 by blueytheblue

Ah Eoin Clarke.

Whataboutery at it's finest.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:05 - May 28 with 763 viewsblueytheblue

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:57 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Doesn't matter who posted it Bluey - he was bloody awful. Abbott being awful as well doesn't change that.

It kinda does, Lisa.

Fallon was poor. Clarke interprets that as mauled. Clarke uses the more emotive language as it suits his purpose.

My point about Abbott is I bet he doesn't mention it - and that's a problem for Labour. When Eoin, Labour's social media attack dog savages a Tory but can't mention the shadow home secretaries interview as being a positive for Labour... they are in trouble.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:07 - May 28 with 761 viewsswanjackal

I always lament the day Spitting Image ended, as it give a young person a foothold into both comedy/satire and politics, but with the current political climate, I genuinely feel reality is more bizarre than anything Luck and Flaw could conjure up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:07 - May 28 with 760 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:05 - May 28 by blueytheblue

It kinda does, Lisa.

Fallon was poor. Clarke interprets that as mauled. Clarke uses the more emotive language as it suits his purpose.

My point about Abbott is I bet he doesn't mention it - and that's a problem for Labour. When Eoin, Labour's social media attack dog savages a Tory but can't mention the shadow home secretaries interview as being a positive for Labour... they are in trouble.

F*ck me there's some intellectual gymnastics at work there.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024