Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory manifesto - discuss 07:38 - May 18 with 16296 viewsepaul

To end free school meals for infants, for some it's the only hot meal they get, dispicable scum

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:54 - May 22 with 1173 viewsWarwickHunt

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:09 - May 22 by Ebo

Not if you had 4 legs to start off with.

Four legs good, three legs bad.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:59 - May 22 with 1162 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:51 - May 22 by Ebo

You what? Seriously?

There again i wouldn't put it past Mayhem to use an attack to further her own ambitions.

She's had it mate, Finished.

If this is a terrorist attack then many people will be swayed towards the party offering the toughest stance on immigration and security. That is currently the Conservatives.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:05 - May 23 with 1155 viewsEbo

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:59 - May 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If this is a terrorist attack then many people will be swayed towards the party offering the toughest stance on immigration and security. That is currently the Conservatives.

Unbelievable.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 0:12]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:09 - May 23 with 1151 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:34 - May 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If this is a terrorist attack in Manchester then that should sew up the election for Theresa. Hopefully nobody is seriously hurt.

Quite seriously you need to very quickly grow up and find a sense of perspective,

People have died and your post is disgusting.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:11 - May 23 with 1146 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:51 - May 22 by Ebo

You what? Seriously?

There again i wouldn't put it past Mayhem to use an attack to further her own ambitions.

She's had it mate, Finished.

You're as bad as Dwight.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:13 - May 23 with 1138 viewsEbo

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:11 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

You're as bad as Dwight.

I beg your pardon? Get off your high horse and re-read my comment, I was having a go at HIM for posting it.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:14 - May 23 with 1137 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I really don't think this is appropriate right now. We've no idea what has happened.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:21 - May 23 with 1126 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:13 - May 23 by Ebo

I beg your pardon? Get off your high horse and re-read my comment, I was having a go at HIM for posting it.

You were also stating that you believe that someone would use people's deaths for political gain.

Anyone from either side using such an awful incident, people's deaths, whatever the facts behind it, for Party political purposes is wrong.

Dwight is a pathetic little kid with zero sense of what is right, don't stoop to his level for God's sake. Children have probably been hurt or God forbid have died - no person will be pleased about it whatever party they are from.
Login to get fewer ads

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:27 - May 23 with 1120 viewsEbo

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:21 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

You were also stating that you believe that someone would use people's deaths for political gain.

Anyone from either side using such an awful incident, people's deaths, whatever the facts behind it, for Party political purposes is wrong.

Dwight is a pathetic little kid with zero sense of what is right, don't stoop to his level for God's sake. Children have probably been hurt or God forbid have died - no person will be pleased about it whatever party they are from.

Lisa, sadly political parties do this crap, it's happened before which is why I stated it. Read the first part of that post. I was gobsmacked that he posted that.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:34 - May 23 with 1115 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:27 - May 23 by Ebo

Lisa, sadly political parties do this crap, it's happened before which is why I stated it. Read the first part of that post. I was gobsmacked that he posted that.

Ebo - as I said Dwight is a pathetic little child, but no one from any political party is going to be happy that people including children have been killed.

It's something way more horrific and important than bloody party politics.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:28 - May 23 with 993 viewsrock1n

Yeah, as I said before on the fundamentals of Gov - the tories win hands down.

That is why they will win, when it comes to the crunch people care more about the defence of realm than Nationalising Arriva trains

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:15 - May 23 with 974 viewssherpajacob

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:28 - May 23 by rock1n

Yeah, as I said before on the fundamentals of Gov - the tories win hands down.

That is why they will win, when it comes to the crunch people care more about the defence of realm than Nationalising Arriva trains

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31771456

Considering the threats we currently face, personally I believe the billions currently allocated to Trident ( as a deterrent against whom I'm not sure) would be better spent on community police officers and intelligence services.

I believe the Labour manifesto makes a fully costed commitment to more police officers.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:52 - May 24 with 924 viewsjohnlangy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 18:35 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Well, Brexit she abided by the view of the people, so can't really cite that.

Others I agree with you on. Doesn't mean I disagree with the old policy / agree with the new policy.

I'd rather a mea culpa - we got this policy wrong - type approach than the current one.

One of the Daily Mail crowd was on Newsnight last night. He essentially said the same as you, that the mea culpa, I got it wrong approach was okay.

On the other hand, if JC had done a U turn on a major part of the Labour manifesto within a few days because he could see it costing him votes that dreadful rag of a paper would have crucified him.

But then the vast majority of the press in this country want the Con men re-elected so they'll say anything that helps the cause.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 19:36 - May 24 with 903 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 17:52 - May 24 by johnlangy

One of the Daily Mail crowd was on Newsnight last night. He essentially said the same as you, that the mea culpa, I got it wrong approach was okay.

On the other hand, if JC had done a U turn on a major part of the Labour manifesto within a few days because he could see it costing him votes that dreadful rag of a paper would have crucified him.

But then the vast majority of the press in this country want the Con men re-elected so they'll say anything that helps the cause.

May has done backtrack after backtrack since becoming PM.

Here's another one today that they hoped no one would notice while everyone is preoccupied with the Manchester tragedy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/conservatives-primary

Poll: Tory leader

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:22 - May 25 with 853 viewsjohnlangy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 19:36 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

May has done backtrack after backtrack since becoming PM.

Here's another one today that they hoped no one would notice while everyone is preoccupied with the Manchester tragedy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/conservatives-primary

'One of the Daily Mail crowd was on Newsnight last night. He essentially said the same as you, that the mea culpa, I got it wrong approach was okay.

But then the vast majority of the press in this country want the Con men re-elected so they'll say anything that helps the cause.'
A similar answer to the above which was my my previous post.

When the Labour manifesto was launched it was slagged from every corner of the right wing press for having a black hole of £50 billion or whatever in the figures.

For years now every party has said 'our manifesto pledges are fully costed (with numbers in the manifesto)'. Labour included their costings (whether you believe them or not is a different thing).

Then, along come the Con men with virtually no figures in theirs and what do the press say ? They shouldn't pledge to do anything they aren't sure they can deliver. In other words, it's okay that their manifesto is not costed.

Now, again, imagine this was the Labour manifesto and they say what they're going to do without providing figures to support their proposals. They'd be slaughtered yet again.

But the Con men can do no wrong in the eyes of the right wing press.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:20 - May 25 with 818 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:15 - May 23 by sherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31771456

Considering the threats we currently face, personally I believe the billions currently allocated to Trident ( as a deterrent against whom I'm not sure) would be better spent on community police officers and intelligence services.

I believe the Labour manifesto makes a fully costed commitment to more police officers.

Threats are not one size fits all, they are multifaceted .

We need in all defensive capabilities - btw having more bobbies on the beat ain't going to help this is intelligence led.

Let's get real our intelligent services are arguably the best in the World but you can't stop every attack. We are facing a threat never before seen. I don't think many in society realise how bad it is. We're talking thousands.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:27 - May 25 with 812 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Two polls out tonight, one showing an eight point Tory lead and the other a five point Tory lead.

This is starting to get very interesting...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:42 - May 25 with 800 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:27 - May 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Two polls out tonight, one showing an eight point Tory lead and the other a five point Tory lead.

This is starting to get very interesting...

No it isn't it just might mean it's not a landslide.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:49 - May 25 with 796 viewsepaul

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:20 - May 25 by rock1n

We need in all defensive capabilities - btw having more bobbies on the beat ain't going to help this is intelligence led.

Let's get real our intelligent services are arguably the best in the World but you can't stop every attack. We are facing a threat never before seen. I don't think many in society realise how bad it is. We're talking thousands.

She did away with so many Police officers that policing has become reactive instead of pro active and to add on the amount of analytical staff that have been laid off. So yeah losing police on the ground has been a factor

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:50 - May 25 with 793 viewsrock1n

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:49 - May 25 by epaul

She did away with so many Police officers that policing has become reactive instead of pro active and to add on the amount of analytical staff that have been laid off. So yeah losing police on the ground has been a factor

A factor in what>?

There have been multiple plots that have been stopped

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:59 - May 25 with 789 viewsepaul

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:50 - May 25 by rock1n

A factor in what>?

There have been multiple plots that have been stopped

Yes there have but look what has happened to community led policing

[Post edited 25 May 2017 23:00]

Tory manifesto - discuss on 00:01 - May 26 with 775 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:20 - May 25 by rock1n

There's only 650 MPs in Parliament. Not thousands.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 07:49 - May 26 with 729 viewsJango

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:59 - May 25 by epaul

This is proof of what a hideous woman she really is. To belittle a honourable man like than and accuse him of scaremongering when she was in the wrong days it all.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 08:16 - May 26 with 716 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 07:49 - May 26 by Jango

This is proof of what a hideous woman she really is. To belittle a honourable man like than and accuse him of scaremongering when she was in the wrong days it all.

She's never Been right about anything .

I've said it all along she's a puppet of someone.

Maybe promised the gig when she stopped the investigation on the House's of Parliament peadophile links as Home Secretary.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tory manifesto - discuss on 09:22 - May 26 with 691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:59 - May 25 by epaul

Can this be shared on social media? If so then it surely has to be. Unforgivable and a stark feasible why this woman and her cohorts CANNOT be allowed to win this general election. If their approach is allowed to carry on there will be more attacks of this nature and many more innocents dying or maimed for life.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024