Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory manifesto - discuss 07:38 - May 18 with 16330 viewsepaul

To end free school meals for infants, for some it's the only hot meal they get, dispicable scum

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:21 - May 20 with 1005 viewsperchrockjack

You know what revolutions involve Steve.

Don't be afraid

Don't be misled

No more from me as it's depressing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:23 - May 20 with 1006 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tory manifesto - discuss on 22:34 - May 19 by sherpajacob

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/may/12/conservative-tory-donor-ayman-a

Tory donor investigated by SFO

https://www.ft.com/content/43a14e59-96f5-3e95-89c3-792906e2440a

Tory manifesto to abolish SFO.
[Post edited 19 May 2017 22:36]

Aren't the Serious Fraud Office investigating the Tories over other funding irregularities? And most on here trust them in power? Laughable

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:49 - May 20 with 996 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:21 - May 20 by perchrockjack

You know what revolutions involve Steve.

Don't be afraid

Don't be misled

No more from me as it's depressing

revolutions don't necessarily involve violence perch? That wouldn't be a good idea. IMO.

Not to put words in people's mouths but I'm guessing people are talking about a different way of representation. One that actually benefits the people of this country.

Just my two penneth anyways...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:23 - May 20 with 972 viewsperchrockjack

What is 100per cent is the fact you believe

Away from this site, things are rather different

May isn't doing enough to help hard working families

The fact our foreign aid budget is sacrosanct is appalling

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:43 - May 20 with 961 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:20 - May 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the polls have spooked her. And she doesn't have the intellect to react with. All scare stories. She would be a disaster negotiating with Europe.

They Torys are trolling themselves.

Still waiting for a positive response from anyone about their manifesto

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:50 - May 20 with 956 viewsperchrockjack

Tommy.would you agree it's impossible for anyone admitting to voting conservative to receive any respect

It's still a free vote

Nobody has to vote for anyone

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:51 - May 20 with 958 viewsHighjack

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:43 - May 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

They Torys are trolling themselves.

Still waiting for a positive response from anyone about their manifesto

I do honestly think they are trying to lose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:55 - May 20 with 955 viewsperchrockjack

Their campaign is shocking

Labours is clever

Corbin IS electable

There again, his supported are more bolshie

Login to get fewer ads

Tory manifesto - discuss on 15:22 - May 20 with 939 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:50 - May 20 by perchrockjack

Tommy.would you agree it's impossible for anyone admitting to voting conservative to receive any respect

It's still a free vote

Nobody has to vote for anyone

One of my Best mates votes Tory I respect his vote

Vote for what's best for you and your family and future generations

Tory manifesto - discuss on 15:24 - May 20 with 937 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly, any discussion on politics is dangerous.

Clearly the smarter posters keeping powder dry

Tory manifesto - discuss on 15:34 - May 20 with 935 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:51 - May 20 by Highjack

They need to try harder in that case. Personally I think it's more that they know that victory is nailed on so they can do whatever they want. Which basically means repeating the same old mantra for the next three weeks. The Tories could commit to butchering all first born males at the moment and they'd still walk this election. Oh for an even half effective opposition.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 15:37]

Poll: Tory leader

Tory manifesto - discuss on 16:08 - May 20 with 925 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 20:53 - May 20 with 891 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:18 - May 20 by blueytheblue

What's the current Tory majority, Tommy?

Tories -6, Labour + 6.

Guess what? Makes it level. You'll then find it's a Labour coalition in charge.

So far from losing the plot, she's entirely accurate...

No she's not

She's losing it

she would lose her absolute majority, but she would have to lose about 24 seats to give Corbyn a chance of forming his coalition .

She's losing it.

You are losing it .

Facking shambles

Tory manifesto - discuss on 20:56 - May 20 with 887 viewsblueytheblue

Tory manifesto - discuss on 20:53 - May 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

No she's not

She's losing it

she would lose her absolute majority, but she would have to lose about 24 seats to give Corbyn a chance of forming his coalition .

She's losing it.

You are losing it .

Facking shambles

What are you on about?

Where do you get that bs 24 seats value from?

Delusional.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:04 - May 20 with 878 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 20:56 - May 20 by blueytheblue

What are you on about?

Where do you get that bs 24 seats value from?

Delusional.

Bluey - genuine question - what makes you want to vote Tory after reading their manifesto? No hidden agenda, just curious.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:09 - May 20 with 871 viewsNogginthenog

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:04 - May 20 by Jack_Meoff

Bluey - genuine question - what makes you want to vote Tory after reading their manifesto? No hidden agenda, just curious.

Its all in the name.
Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:14 - May 20 with 867 viewsblueytheblue

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:04 - May 20 by Jack_Meoff

I'll be honest, I'm utterly underwhelmed by the Tory manifesto.

I trust Tories far more with regards to business and the economy than Labour; Labour at the moment are an utter shambles, there's nothing there that could convince me to change.

You've got Lady Nugee intimating commitment to Trident may go after the review; Nia Griffiths then publicly has to remind Lady Nugee who the shadow Defence secretary is... it's a mess.

Labour just seem to exist in some magical fairy tale land where if you increase business costs dramatically that businesses in a global economy will flock to Britain.

The Tory manifesto was a lot weaker than I expected, I do have to say. Hammond is a dead man walking, I'd assume that contributes to it's weakness along with Brexit...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:33 - May 20 with 855 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 21:14 - May 20 by blueytheblue

I'll be honest, I'm utterly underwhelmed by the Tory manifesto.

I trust Tories far more with regards to business and the economy than Labour; Labour at the moment are an utter shambles, there's nothing there that could convince me to change.

You've got Lady Nugee intimating commitment to Trident may go after the review; Nia Griffiths then publicly has to remind Lady Nugee who the shadow Defence secretary is... it's a mess.

Labour just seem to exist in some magical fairy tale land where if you increase business costs dramatically that businesses in a global economy will flock to Britain.

The Tory manifesto was a lot weaker than I expected, I do have to say. Hammond is a dead man walking, I'd assume that contributes to it's weakness along with Brexit...

Cheers pal, fair play. I'm not trying to change your mind, I was just wondering after an, as you said, underwhelming manifesto.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:40 - May 20 with 832 viewsJack_Meoff

Tory manifesto - discuss on 14:51 - May 20 by Highjack

My wife said this the other night. She'd noticed a change in approach from the BEEB and postulated that they were starting to angle toward Corbyn. There's a lot of tinfoil in our gaff so I dismissed it, but given the sheer shitness of their manifesto, along with their leader's dismal public performances, it makes me wonder.

She reckons Corbyn will win, then be thrown to the wolves after Brexit becomes a total car crash. The Tories will pick up the pieces and end up smelling of roses.

We do discuss other things, like the New World Order and the forthcoming One World Government. And bondage, but she's still not keen on that yet, dammint.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 23:41]

Tory manifesto - discuss on 06:40 - May 21 with 810 viewsperchrockjack

Tory manifesto - discuss on 23:40 - May 20 by Jack_Meoff

My wife said this the other night. She'd noticed a change in approach from the BEEB and postulated that they were starting to angle toward Corbyn. There's a lot of tinfoil in our gaff so I dismissed it, but given the sheer shitness of their manifesto, along with their leader's dismal public performances, it makes me wonder.

She reckons Corbyn will win, then be thrown to the wolves after Brexit becomes a total car crash. The Tories will pick up the pieces and end up smelling of roses.

We do discuss other things, like the New World Order and the forthcoming One World Government. And bondage, but she's still not keen on that yet, dammint.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 23:41]

Whoever wins, we face tough times .

I truly believe our voting to leave EU was catastrophic

Cameron should ideally be ripped asunder and if May loses she will have shown terrible judgement leaving us to a Corbyn government .

It won't be boring though so entertainment in the autumn of my life

Tory manifesto - discuss on 08:35 - May 21 with 793 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour "only" nine points behind in one of the latest polls (Sunday Times). In another the Tory lead is 12 points. Lowest Tory lead for ages. Probably a blip. Or, rather more unlikely, pensioners have started to realise that the Tories are going to screw them as badly as they're going to screw everyone else.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:21 - May 21 with 752 viewspikeypaul

I can now see it being only a 80-90 majority for Theresa this time last week we were looking at 120.
If Labour had a leader just a tiny bit electable instead of the terrorist loving loon that is Corbyn
the Tories would have a problem.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:23 - May 21 with 748 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:21 - May 21 by pikeypaul

I can now see it being only a 80-90 majority for Theresa this time last week we were looking at 120.
If Labour had a leader just a tiny bit electable instead of the terrorist loving loon that is Corbyn
the Tories would have a problem.

That's pretty much how I see it too.

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:28 - May 21 with 743 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:18 - May 20 by blueytheblue

What's the current Tory majority, Tommy?

Tories -6, Labour + 6.

Guess what? Makes it level. You'll then find it's a Labour coalition in charge.

So far from losing the plot, she's entirely accurate...

You mental bro. If the Tories lose six seats they'll have 324. If they lost those six seats to Labour they'd have 235. In theory the Tories would fall two short of an overall majority but they'd still govern. For a Labour led coalition to form effectively it would need to rely on the votes of every other MP from every other party than the Tories. Simply not possible. So yeah, she may well be losing the plot. Perhaps the Maybot is malfunctioning.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:32]

Tory manifesto - discuss on 11:58 - May 21 with 721 viewsperchrockjack

If a Martian landed ,watching the news ,he d see corbyn clearly attracting passion and hatred in its pure form

Tories simply devoid of fight and are supine

It's entirely possible and God help us when the FT crashes through the floor

For voting to leave EU ,we deserve Corbyn and Cameron and may will be seen as abject leaders with poor judgement.

No need for this election

Why put this country at risk ,trese

Hopefully, June 9 will see Corbyn Abbott McDonnell binned and hopefully Johnson persuaded to lead Labour

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024