Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins the Hero 11:49 - May 18 with 12763 viewsCARDAN

After being at the awards dinner it was sickening to witness the admiration for Jenkins.It makes me
wonder whether there is a hidden agenda or if the likes of Paul Clement really understood the nature of the betrayal. Is Jenkins above being accountable?
Time will tell.
Jenkins the Hero on 12:39 - May 29 with 1253 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 12:34 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

Well you wouldnt believe it would you as you only believe and pass on what your pals have told you
Its so painfully obvious you are a relative/associate of Dineen one of the least trustworthy people you could want to be related to/friends with. Don't believe everything these people tell you any more than you should believe everything the americans tell you. Simple thing is it is only the supporter's trust that have nothing to gain by lying and are the only ones who aren't blinded by money.
The trust have made some pretty glaring mistakes over the years but nothing as underhand and devious as snakes like dineen and Jenkins.
And I don't believe you are david morgan for the record although he is in Jenkins pocket these days much in the same way as you are in dineens

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why did that get edited? I never said anything wrong

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Jenkins the Hero on 13:05 - May 29 with 1227 viewsWatchman

Jenkins the Hero on 12:39 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

Why did that get edited? I never said anything wrong

should tell you all you need to know

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jenkins the Hero on 13:12 - May 29 with 1212 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins the Hero on 13:05 - May 29 by Watchman

should tell you all you need to know

It may be used to show some balance. Remember that if people have lots to lose a potential court case could get messy. Given that the matter of the share sale would fall under the civil courts then the submissive evidence to form a defence may differ from the criminal courts.

I know I was one of the worst offenders, I've made my thoughts clear on the matter and I hope my instincts are correct on the matter.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins the Hero on 13:47 - May 29 with 1194 viewsWatchman

Jenkins the Hero on 13:12 - May 29 by waynekerr55

It may be used to show some balance. Remember that if people have lots to lose a potential court case could get messy. Given that the matter of the share sale would fall under the civil courts then the submissive evidence to form a defence may differ from the criminal courts.

I know I was one of the worst offenders, I've made my thoughts clear on the matter and I hope my instincts are correct on the matter.

which is what my reply implied

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jenkins the Hero on 15:28 - May 29 with 1137 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 12:34 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

Well you wouldnt believe it would you as you only believe and pass on what your pals have told you
Its so painfully obvious you are a relative/associate of Dineen one of the least trustworthy people you could want to be related to/friends with. Don't believe everything these people tell you any more than you should believe everything the americans tell you. Simple thing is it is only the supporter's trust that have nothing to gain by lying and are the only ones who aren't blinded by money.
The trust have made some pretty glaring mistakes over the years but nothing as underhand and devious as snakes like dineen and Jenkins.
And I don't believe you are david morgan for the record although he is in Jenkins pocket these days much in the same way as you are in dineens

This post has been edited by an administrator

I have never hidden the fact i know the old board. Some of them better than others. I'm not a relative of any of them. I am also not david morgan.
If dineen is as untrustworthy as you say i find it strange that he has managed to stay in business all these years. In my experience of being in business you don't last long running a local business if people don't trust you.
Btw did some trust board members lie about the huw cooze debacle ? What's to say there haven't been other instances ?.
Whatever the real truth is i am sure it will come out eventually but it won't be through any of us on here.
Jenkins the Hero on 15:32 - May 29 with 1127 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 15:28 - May 29 by xmastree

I have never hidden the fact i know the old board. Some of them better than others. I'm not a relative of any of them. I am also not david morgan.
If dineen is as untrustworthy as you say i find it strange that he has managed to stay in business all these years. In my experience of being in business you don't last long running a local business if people don't trust you.
Btw did some trust board members lie about the huw cooze debacle ? What's to say there haven't been other instances ?.
Whatever the real truth is i am sure it will come out eventually but it won't be through any of us on here.

So again for arguments sake if it is true that a person,any person did what is alleged that LD and HJ did how would you describe said persons?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins the Hero on 15:42 - May 29 with 1098 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins the Hero on 19:03 - May 28 by xmastree

I have only just realised that you are a trust board member. A board that looks after 21% of a premier league football club. That is a real big deal and a priveledge. I doubt there is another shareholder in the premier league with 20 odd % that goes on fans forums and slates other shareholders. You need to act with a little more professionalism matt.

Would you say the 'old board' acted with professionalism during the sale?
Jenkins the Hero on 15:45 - May 29 with 1081 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins the Hero on 15:42 - May 29 by BillyChong

Would you say the 'old board' acted with professionalism during the sale?

He can't say mun, although he can say with certainty the Trust are unprofessional.

No way is he biased though, nor a sellout mouthpiece. Not at all. No chance. No way, Hose.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 16:11]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins the Hero on 15:56 - May 29 with 1067 viewsBloodyhills

Jenkins the Hero on 13:26 - May 18 by monmouth

No.

I want us to be in the premier league, and secure the clubs future. If it's a choice between the two then the PL can go and f**k itself.

Should I be making allowances? Are you a bit twp?

Yup the security of the future of the club is paramount.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jenkins the Hero on 16:07 - May 29 with 1056 viewsBloodyhills

Jenkins the Hero on 19:03 - May 28 by xmastree

I have only just realised that you are a trust board member. A board that looks after 21% of a premier league football club. That is a real big deal and a priveledge. I doubt there is another shareholder in the premier league with 20 odd % that goes on fans forums and slates other shareholders. You need to act with a little more professionalism matt.

Professionalism would have been the sellers informing the trust of their plans to sell, which they were obliged to do but didn't.

You are either trolling or are pretty dense.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jenkins the Hero on 17:45 - May 29 with 982 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 16:07 - May 29 by Bloodyhills

Professionalism would have been the sellers informing the trust of their plans to sell, which they were obliged to do but didn't.

You are either trolling or are pretty dense.

Anyone on here know any Swans fans from the Bracknell, Berkshire area?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins the Hero on 19:03 - May 29 with 940 viewsYossarian

Jenkins the Hero on 15:32 - May 29 by Darran

So again for arguments sake if it is true that a person,any person did what is alleged that LD and HJ did how would you describe said persons?

This hypothetical question goes to the point of the issue that many fans have with the old board who still appear to be enjoying the same privileges if not exercising the same influence? HJ and the others hope to ignore the controversy until the distractions of a new season make it appear irrelevant.
Another question I'd like to ask is 'Does anyone know what the old board members have done with the proceeds of the share sale?' I have been told that LD has bought the Gower Brewery for £4 million. I wonder if commercial opportunities influenced the tactical approach towards the Trust?

On another note, although not there, I did hear that HJ was booed at the Awards Dinner- or is that wishful thinking by some?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins the Hero on 19:18 - May 29 with 916 viewsVetchfielder

Jenkins the Hero on 19:03 - May 29 by Yossarian

This hypothetical question goes to the point of the issue that many fans have with the old board who still appear to be enjoying the same privileges if not exercising the same influence? HJ and the others hope to ignore the controversy until the distractions of a new season make it appear irrelevant.
Another question I'd like to ask is 'Does anyone know what the old board members have done with the proceeds of the share sale?' I have been told that LD has bought the Gower Brewery for £4 million. I wonder if commercial opportunities influenced the tactical approach towards the Trust?

On another note, although not there, I did hear that HJ was booed at the Awards Dinner- or is that wishful thinking by some?

Regarding the proceeds from the sale, the sell-outs would be crazy to spend any of that money until the potential court case has been resolved one way or another. Having said that, I hope they've spent the whole lot and will be worrying about what could happen. On the LD comment, it's Bulk Vending Systems that owned the shares, not LD himself, so he'll be sharing it with the other Dineens.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jenkins the Hero on 19:30 - May 29 with 901 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 19:03 - May 29 by Yossarian

And there, my friend, lies the problem. We are told, we assume and it becomes a fact.
Dineen didnt get £4 million from the sale. His father and brother took their bit. He left 1% in. That means he sold 0.6 % ish. Not game changing at all. As for gower brewery. I'm not sure what they paid for a loss making company just about to go to the wall. Saved by him and 2 others. Jobs saved and local contractors paid i beleive but that wont make a good story.
Oh and MM didn't have an affair with one of the players so you need to take that off the cave wall.
Jenkins the Hero on 19:33 - May 29 with 896 viewsdameedna

If BVS has bought Gower Brewery it will be interesting to see where they expand exports to.

On Jenkins the old Board wanted out. That shareholders agreement cannot be ignored due to the actions or service of its nembers.

Stifling shareholders views in public is what the club has always done. That is not new.

Jenkins has been a good Chairman but in the last 3 years the old Board started to fail. That failure has not been recognised publicly. Madejski took Reading as far as he could. Compare what he left behind. He opened a college in Whitley.

The club has the facilities but they were not sustainable. Fortunately the mistakes of the past were not repeated the stadium was not expanded.

Some good some not so good.
Jenkins the Hero on 19:43 - May 29 with 867 viewsYossarian

Jenkins the Hero on 19:30 - May 29 by xmastree

And there, my friend, lies the problem. We are told, we assume and it becomes a fact.
Dineen didnt get £4 million from the sale. His father and brother took their bit. He left 1% in. That means he sold 0.6 % ish. Not game changing at all. As for gower brewery. I'm not sure what they paid for a loss making company just about to go to the wall. Saved by him and 2 others. Jobs saved and local contractors paid i beleive but that wont make a good story.
Oh and MM didn't have an affair with one of the players so you need to take that off the cave wall.

That sounds very edifying. Philanthropy and community spirit is alive and thriving it appears? Who mentioned MM and what (alleged) affair?
Whose cave wall is that potentially defamatory comment on? I don't own a cave- do you?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins the Hero on 19:49 - May 29 with 857 viewsdameedna

Maybe add the word wives after *one of the players*. Lol.
Jenkins the Hero on 19:56 - May 29 with 848 viewsmorningstar

Which player has MM been accused of having an affair with?

Fvck the takeover, this is far more juicier!

Anyway, i was aware of the breakdown of the Dineens slice of the pie, but i was told that Leigh has also taken control of the family business as part of the deal, so he's done a lot better than 0.6%. But hey, that's not the problem here is it, that is family business?

Jenkins the Hero on 20:07 - May 29 with 829 viewsDarran

Why are you avoiding my question?

Jenkins the Hero on 20:18 - May 29 with 800 viewsJBT95

Are we still banging on about this.

We just gained 29 points from the last 19 games. That is all.
Jenkins the Hero on 20:20 - May 29 with 789 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 20:07 - May 29 by Darran

Why are you avoiding my question?

Can't answer a simple question, but is more than prepared to post the details of the Dineens share of the takeover as well now!

Jenkins the Hero on 20:20 - May 29 with 789 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 20:18 - May 29 by JBT95

You wouldn't understand the Swans aren't your first team.

Jenkins the Hero on 20:21 - May 29 with 785 viewsYossarian

You obviously don't get it then.

Jenkins the Hero on 20:27 - May 29 with 765 viewswaynekerr55

Yes we are you fûcking aching simpleton. Go back to soggy biscuit contests with Chris Wathan over Neil Taylor mun...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 29 with 738 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 19:56 - May 29 by morningstar

Which player has MM been accused of having an affair with?

Fvck the takeover, this is far more juicier!

Anyway, i was aware of the breakdown of the Dineens slice of the pie, but i was told that Leigh has also taken control of the family business as part of the deal, so he's done a lot better than 0.6%. But hey, that's not the problem here is it, that is family business?

Oh come on. It was all over sites like this. The trolling and lies on social have cost him a relationship woth his daughter.

Dineen is a rubbish business man according to this forum so he now has control of a rubbish business. 😂. Brilliant.
ie worthless. Btw leigh has always controled the family business. His dad retired 20 odd years ago and his brother doesn't do business. So he now has 1 % of the swans and the rest of the the family pocketed the money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024