Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins the Hero 11:49 - May 18 with 12737 viewsCARDAN

After being at the awards dinner it was sickening to witness the admiration for Jenkins.It makes me
wonder whether there is a hidden agenda or if the likes of Paul Clement really understood the nature of the betrayal. Is Jenkins above being accountable?
Time will tell.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 29 with 1333 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:33 - May 29 by Darran

Celtic Leisure.

A voluntary role on behalf of neath port talbot council. Im sure it is open to anyone who wants to give their time up for nothing.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:38 - May 29 with 1325 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:19 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

So you believe that he was full time at the club on behalf of the trust? Seriously?

Yes he was for years. Read the book.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:39 - May 29 with 1319 viewsdickythorpe

"Feel young, not old
Daaaaaarrrrriiinnnkkkk Gower Gold"
Jenkins the Hero on 21:40 - May 29 with 1311 viewsdickythorpe

"Do not be sour,
Drink Gower Power"
Jenkins the Hero on 21:41 - May 29 with 1311 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:39 - May 29 by dickythorpe

"Feel young, not old
Daaaaaarrrrriiinnnkkkk Gower Gold"

Good pint your right.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:50 - May 29 with 1279 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 29 by xmastree

A voluntary role on behalf of neath port talbot council. Im sure it is open to anyone who wants to give their time up for nothing.

You're still not answering my question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins the Hero on 22:02 - May 29 with 1256 viewsYossarian

Jenkins the Hero on 21:50 - May 29 by Darran

You're still not answering my question.

Darren, you've just beaten Paxman's record against Michael Howard. Congratulations- as in the original the failure to respond says it all.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins the Hero on 22:03 - May 29 with 1255 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 29 by xmastree

Oh come on. It was all over sites like this. The trolling and lies on social have cost him a relationship woth his daughter.

Dineen is a rubbish business man according to this forum so he now has control of a rubbish business. 😂. Brilliant.
ie worthless. Btw leigh has always controled the family business. His dad retired 20 odd years ago and his brother doesn't do business. So he now has 1 % of the swans and the rest of the the family pocketed the money.

I don't think that people have called him a rubbish businessman, you don't run a successful company like BVS who compete with global brands. However as commercial director he has failed, although I have heard it mentioned that the title was a spurious one and that's not his role. Anyway, I digress...

Quite how he can hold down two other positions BVS and Gower Brewery whilst being paid six figures as VC of the club is beyond me. Not to mention the role at Celtic Leisure. Maybe a case of spinning too many plates.

With regards the breakdown of a relationship with his daughter, what caused that? Are you saying it's been suggested that people battering him on here/Twitter etc. Caused that?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins the Hero on 22:04 - May 29 with 1251 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 22:02 - May 29 by Yossarian

Darren, you've just beaten Paxman's record against Michael Howard. Congratulations- as in the original the failure to respond says it all.

Indeed I'm good me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins the Hero on 22:13 - May 29 with 1234 viewsE20Jack

So just to clarify, what was Xmastree Dineens aswer to Darrans question? I got bored of the question dodging by the end of page 4.

I see that our friend talks about balance, and interestingly refers to the trust and the supporters as "us" yet refuses to answer a relatively simple question with the fear it may make him/his friend look bad.

Doesnt sound very balanced now does it?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins the Hero on 22:19 - May 29 with 1214 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins the Hero on 22:03 - May 29 by waynekerr55

I don't think that people have called him a rubbish businessman, you don't run a successful company like BVS who compete with global brands. However as commercial director he has failed, although I have heard it mentioned that the title was a spurious one and that's not his role. Anyway, I digress...

Quite how he can hold down two other positions BVS and Gower Brewery whilst being paid six figures as VC of the club is beyond me. Not to mention the role at Celtic Leisure. Maybe a case of spinning too many plates.

With regards the breakdown of a relationship with his daughter, what caused that? Are you saying it's been suggested that people battering him on here/Twitter etc. Caused that?

To be fair, if my Dad was a free loading leech who screwed over the local public of my hometown in order to make even more money off their backs than he was already leeching - I would have a hard time looking at him in the eye too.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins the Hero on 22:34 - May 29 with 1184 viewsplacebo

Huw Jenkins, is definitely a Swansea hero and legend. One of a small band who saved our great club. #jackarmy#
Jenkins the Hero on 05:01 - May 30 with 1111 viewsStarsky

Jenkins the Hero on 22:03 - May 29 by waynekerr55

The breakdown of his relationship his daughter, what Xmas tree was referring to is about Martin Morgan not LD

It's just the internet, init.

Jenkins the Hero on 06:07 - May 30 with 1093 viewsYossarian

Jenkins the Hero on 05:01 - May 30 by Starsky

The breakdown of his relationship his daughter, what Xmas tree was referring to is about Martin Morgan not LD

And why on earth did Xmastree refer to this at all?
If he was looking for sympathy for Martin Morgan- it's in the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphalis'

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins the Hero on 07:42 - May 30 with 1053 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins the Hero on 21:38 - May 29 by xmastree

Yes he was for years. Read the book.

He did the original Huw Cooze role, if memory serves me correct

Jenkins the Hero on 07:44 - May 30 with 1048 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 29 by xmastree

That's mental. If he's part of their board he's a trustee, who can become liable for losses. What bloody spare time does he have? Does he have a 30 hour day??!

Jenkins the Hero on 07:52 - May 30 with 1041 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins the Hero on 21:33 - May 29 by Darran

Celtic Leisure.

Darran, isn't Celtic Leisure a not for profit organisation ?
Why would LD be involved with them?
If he is it has to be on their records surely?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jenkins the Hero on 08:28 - May 30 with 1002 viewsYossarian

Jenkins the Hero on 07:44 - May 30 by waynekerr55

That's mental. If he's part of their board he's a trustee, who can become liable for losses. What bloody spare time does he have? Does he have a 30 hour day??!

He must be setting the scene for some sycophant or naive individual to pen his recommendation for a gong 'for services to the community' - like HJ's award- makes me want to puke.

Jenkins the Hero on 09:24 - May 30 with 957 viewsMoscowJack

Jenkins the Hero on 08:28 - May 30 by Yossarian

He must be setting the scene for some sycophant or naive individual to pen his recommendation for a gong 'for services to the community' - like HJ's award- makes me want to puke.

I was thinking exactly the same when I read that! It's a box-ticking exercise.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Jenkins the Hero on 09:45 - May 30 with 926 viewsdickythorpe

Can't wait for "Gower Power" to be emblazzoned on the shirt!!

I know you are reading gents.

Plus Max wants some freebies!!!
Jenkins the Hero on 09:50 - May 30 with 916 viewsfbreath

Jenkins the Hero on 07:52 - May 30 by STID2017

Darran, isn't Celtic Leisure a not for profit organisation ?
Why would LD be involved with them?
If he is it has to be on their records surely?

Leisure centers need vending machines

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Jenkins the Hero on 09:51 - May 30 with 916 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins the Hero on 21:41 - May 29 by xmastree

Good pint your right.

You either missed or ignored my question. Do you think the 'old board' acted with professionalism during the sale?
Jenkins the Hero on 10:15 - May 30 with 897 viewsYossarian

Jenkins the Hero on 09:24 - May 30 by MoscowJack

I was thinking exactly the same when I read that! It's a box-ticking exercise.

I hear Xmastree has already sent it in.....

Jenkins the Hero on 13:26 - May 30 with 834 viewsdickythorpe

"Hoppy Seabird craft lagers"

Tried one it was 4.5% and delicious.
Jenkins the Hero on 13:28 - May 30 with 826 viewsQJumpingJack

Will drinks from The Gower Brewery be available to consume at The Liberty next season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024