Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Trust 15:45 - May 18 with 18332 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of any info from you at all about anything, anytime soon?

I won't be able to make any comments next year apparently. When I have this season, people ask if I'm a member.
Well I won't be after this summer. I'm not throwing good money after bad again. Does that mean I have to keep shtumm?

To the Trust on 09:52 - May 24 with 1822 viewsheadcleaner

To the Trust on 09:37 - May 24 by swancity

Seems that they've lost the plot. Lost that desire.

who knows what's gone on they haven't won any hearts and minds it would seem. Jenkins and co can walk on water again it would seem.
To the Trust on 10:03 - May 24 with 1804 viewsswancity

To the Trust on 09:52 - May 24 by headcleaner

who knows what's gone on they haven't won any hearts and minds it would seem. Jenkins and co can walk on water again it would seem.

The whole future of the Trust is hanging in the balance. It's hanging by a thread. And yet some of them seem more concerned with the perks that go with it: lunches, seats in the directors box on match days, meetings.its farcical really when you consider what happened. Keep on building bridges and being walked all over. If that's what you want.

Alternatively show some fooking balls and take them on. Them being the liars who sold the club behind your backs. Aren't you ever so slightly concerned and perterbed by that? And then watch your membership rapidly grow.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

To the Trust on 11:02 - May 24 with 1760 viewsTheResurrection

To the Trust on 07:27 - May 24 by Uxbridge

That's the norm, yep.

Appreciate that people want to hear what's going on ASAP but that isn't always possible. All can really say at the moment is that a meeting took place last weekend as planned and that, when it is possible to present something to the members, it will be done at the earliest opportunity.

You're taking the piss in your own inimitable way - and don't put this back on me Corbynesque stylee cos I don't give a monkeys chuff, and I'm also not in a position where all Swans supporters are waiting anxiously for news.

Stop facking about - get people involved who give a shit and get on with it FFS!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

To the Trust on 13:39 - May 24 with 1628 viewsDafyddHuw

To the Trust on 07:27 - May 24 by Uxbridge

That's the norm, yep.

Appreciate that people want to hear what's going on ASAP but that isn't always possible. All can really say at the moment is that a meeting took place last weekend as planned and that, when it is possible to present something to the members, it will be done at the earliest opportunity.

So are we talking months or years?
To the Trust on 13:53 - May 24 with 1609 viewsUxbridge

To the Trust on 11:02 - May 24 by TheResurrection

You're taking the piss in your own inimitable way - and don't put this back on me Corbynesque stylee cos I don't give a monkeys chuff, and I'm also not in a position where all Swans supporters are waiting anxiously for news.

Stop facking about - get people involved who give a shit and get on with it FFS!!!!!!

Hi Chris. Love you too.

On the last bit, there'll be an election in the next couple of months. 2/3 of the board positions are up for election. For those who give a shit, now more than ever I hope they stand.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

To the Trust on 13:58 - May 24 with 1597 viewsUxbridge

To the Trust on 13:39 - May 24 by DafyddHuw

So are we talking months or years?

Weeks. I'm afraid I can't say more than that, partly because I don't have sufficient information to do so and partly because it wouldn't be appropriate to do so before the members have.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

To the Trust on 14:09 - May 24 with 1580 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 11:02 - May 24 by TheResurrection

I thought you didn't care anymore?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To the Trust on 14:41 - May 24 with 1522 viewsswancity

To the Trust on 13:58 - May 24 by Uxbridge

Weeks. I'm afraid I can't say more than that, partly because I don't have sufficient information to do so and partly because it wouldn't be appropriate to do so before the members have.

Weeks? Why weeks? How many? 3. 15. 45. Pick a number.

Typically vague on anything of consequence.

Login to get fewer ads

To the Trust on 14:44 - May 24 with 1520 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 14:41 - May 24 by swancity

Weeks? Why weeks? How many? 3. 15. 45. Pick a number.

Typically vague on anything of consequence.

My guess - proposal made to majority owners. They need to discuss and assess their options with their counsel. Response received, take to the membership.

Never underestimate the snails pace of litigation, but yes more clear lines of communication are needed.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

To the Trust on 14:52 - May 24 with 1513 viewspencoedjack

To the Trust on 13:53 - May 24 by Uxbridge

Hi Chris. Love you too.

On the last bit, there'll be an election in the next couple of months. 2/3 of the board positions are up for election. For those who give a shit, now more than ever I hope they stand.

As much as I disagree with Chris about Siggy I could imagine he would be awesome as a trust member
To the Trust on 16:44 - May 24 with 1436 viewsPhil_S

To the Trust on 14:44 - May 24 by waynekerr55

My guess - proposal made to majority owners. They need to discuss and assess their options with their counsel. Response received, take to the membership.

Never underestimate the snails pace of litigation, but yes more clear lines of communication are needed.

On the latter part I agree and on the first part you are probably reasonably close to the mark

As for losing desire - don't make me laugh but it has to work around the day job and the family no matter how big the desire it, those things come first

Sunday's meeting was interesting given it was 7pm Sunday evening and I was balancing a teenager wanting to go home and both parties have further discussions to take with a view to getting something out to members before the close season is too old (I would hate to estimate but I would be amazed if that was any more than 2-3 weeks)
To the Trust on 17:22 - May 24 with 1379 viewsMeraki

I suppose QC opinion is still imminent....

And you can have all the desire in the world, but if you genuinely don't have the time (which is understandable) get someone is who does? Because its detrimental to the future of the trust.

It takes 5 minutes to post up a message on the site or send out an email - saying we've had a meeting, will post further info in 2-3 weeks.

Also did I read you took a teenager to an extremely important meeting between the Trust and the owners?? FFS.
To the Trust on 17:29 - May 24 with 1366 viewsDr_Winston

So many people still slagging the Trust members, so few willing to stand to replace them...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

To the Trust on 17:32 - May 24 with 1355 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 17:22 - May 24 by Meraki

I suppose QC opinion is still imminent....

And you can have all the desire in the world, but if you genuinely don't have the time (which is understandable) get someone is who does? Because its detrimental to the future of the trust.

It takes 5 minutes to post up a message on the site or send out an email - saying we've had a meeting, will post further info in 2-3 weeks.

Also did I read you took a teenager to an extremely important meeting between the Trust and the owners?? FFS.

No he definitely didn't say he took a teenager to the meeting but the question I'd like answered is why you've changed your username because it's fuçking obvious who you are.

To the Trust on 17:59 - May 24 with 1307 viewsswancity

To the Trust on 16:44 - May 24 by Phil_S

On the latter part I agree and on the first part you are probably reasonably close to the mark

As for losing desire - don't make me laugh but it has to work around the day job and the family no matter how big the desire it, those things come first

Sunday's meeting was interesting given it was 7pm Sunday evening and I was balancing a teenager wanting to go home and both parties have further discussions to take with a view to getting something out to members before the close season is too old (I would hate to estimate but I would be amazed if that was any more than 2-3 weeks)

Who was at that meeting please and what was discussed? What's the likely outcome in your view and what are your objectives and hopes? Everything seems mysteriously guarded and secretive which is strange as everything needs to come out sooner rather than later. Doesn't it?

And honestly did you take a teenager into that meeting with you ?

To the Trust on 18:02 - May 24 with 1301 viewsswancity

To the Trust on 17:29 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

So many people still slagging the Trust members, so few willing to stand to replace them...

It's not the Trust members being slagged Jobs. And you've got plenty to say for yourself. Offer your services.

To the Trust on 18:05 - May 24 with 1297 viewsDr_Winston

To the Trust on 18:02 - May 24 by swancity

It's not the Trust members being slagged Jobs. And you've got plenty to say for yourself. Offer your services.

You're the one with such strong opinions about how poor they are Neddy, although speaking as someone who remembers your "I nearly invested in the club once" nonsense it's hard to take you seriously on the subject at all TBH.

Perhaps you'll put yourself forward and then decide not to?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

To the Trust on 18:23 - May 24 with 1266 viewsJackfath

Do the trust have a twitter account?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

To the Trust on 18:26 - May 24 with 1258 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 18:23 - May 24 by Jackfath

Do the trust have a twitter account?

Yes.

To the Trust on 18:29 - May 24 with 1249 viewsswancity

To the Trust on 18:05 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

You're the one with such strong opinions about how poor they are Neddy, although speaking as someone who remembers your "I nearly invested in the club once" nonsense it's hard to take you seriously on the subject at all TBH.

Perhaps you'll put yourself forward and then decide not to?

Listen Jobs I'm not wasting time squabbling with you. Go and do something constructive like list all of your sporting achievements on the other thread.😂

To the Trust on 18:29 - May 24 with 1249 viewsJackfath

To the Trust on 18:26 - May 24 by Darran

Yes.

What's its twitter name?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

To the Trust on 18:31 - May 24 with 1244 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 18:29 - May 24 by Jackfath

What's its twitter name?

@swanstrust

To the Trust on 18:31 - May 24 with 1243 viewsDr_Winston

To the Trust on 18:29 - May 24 by swancity

Listen Jobs I'm not wasting time squabbling with you. Go and do something constructive like list all of your sporting achievements on the other thread.😂

So, all mouth no trousers as per usual.

Never change Neddy.

To the Trust on 18:33 - May 24 with 1236 viewsJackfath

To the Trust on 18:31 - May 24 by Darran

@swanstrust

That's a good name for it.

To the Trust on 18:59 - May 24 with 1172 viewsMeraki

To the Trust on 17:32 - May 24 by Darran

No he definitely didn't say he took a teenager to the meeting but the question I'd like answered is why you've changed your username because it's fuçking obvious who you are.

I can't get into my old account - it comes up with an internal server error every time I try to log in so I signed up for a new one, hope thats OK?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024