Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Trust 15:45 - May 18 with 18315 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of any info from you at all about anything, anytime soon?

I won't be able to make any comments next year apparently. When I have this season, people ask if I'm a member.
Well I won't be after this summer. I'm not throwing good money after bad again. Does that mean I have to keep shtumm?

To the Trust on 19:21 - May 19 with 1158 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 18:49 - May 19 by majorraglan

Lawyers and Barristers always make sure they get paid. If the Trust has a strong case and decide to litigate then maybe they could go no win no fee. On the other hand, if the Trust commenced proceedings, funded it themselves and won then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that costs could be awarded against the other party.

Imagine the old board having to pay the Trust compensation, pay the Trusts legal fees and their own! Could be a hefty bill.

No win no fee? Maybe the trust should find out if they have a case for a PPI claim while they're at it, or if one it's members has had an accident in the last three years?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

To the Trust on 20:30 - May 19 with 1099 viewsNookiejack

What also may be interesting to find out is have there been any side deals for Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan's/ex wife 5% residual stakes.

You would think they have negotiated some exit position for these.

Maybe if we stay up for a season (which we now have) or for a few seasons.

We don't really know how cash rich Jason and Steve are (or their backers who maybe the Ultimate Beneficial Owners - no one seems to know). If they are not cash rich then what funds they actually have may have to be used to buyout the 5% residual stakes of Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan and ex wife.
To the Trust on 20:44 - May 19 with 1081 viewsRancid

Bored to phuck with the off field nonsense now.If youd have said to me 12 years ago a few local businessmen would make millions from making the swans a premier league bosom, id have bitten your hand off.Its easier not to delve into the nitty gritty and just take things at face value or bitter and twisted will come a acalling.
To the Trust on 20:52 - May 19 with 1065 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 20:44 - May 19 by Rancid

Bored to phuck with the off field nonsense now.If youd have said to me 12 years ago a few local businessmen would make millions from making the swans a premier league bosom, id have bitten your hand off.Its easier not to delve into the nitty gritty and just take things at face value or bitter and twisted will come a acalling.

It's been an amazing achievement for a club of our size to now be going into 7th season in the Premier League.

The thing is now if a deal can be done for the Trust's shares then that is likely to guarantee professional football in Swansea for decades to come.

Fulham stayed in the Premier League for 10 seasons - we might hopefully achieve that. However if the Trust can do a deal it will provide a safety net for decades to come.
To the Trust on 20:54 - May 19 with 1056 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 20:52 - May 19 by Nookiejack

It's been an amazing achievement for a club of our size to now be going into 7th season in the Premier League.

The thing is now if a deal can be done for the Trust's shares then that is likely to guarantee professional football in Swansea for decades to come.

Fulham stayed in the Premier League for 10 seasons - we might hopefully achieve that. However if the Trust can do a deal it will provide a safety net for decades to come.

Are the Trust selling up then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To the Trust on 20:57 - May 19 with 1048 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 20:52 - May 19 by Nookiejack

Its been fantastic and ive enjoyed some of the best years of my life following us over land and sea..If Huw Jenkins and his buddies has made millions from my enjoyment then I couldnt care less in all honestly.It doesnt affect my life in a negative matter one iota.If we'd have been relegated then this post would obviously read different though.
To the Trust on 20:58 - May 19 with 1046 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 20:54 - May 19 by Darran

It's Nookie mun. he just can't help overthinking stuff. It's how he rolls!

To the Trust on 21:05 - May 19 with 1024 viewsDr_Winston

To the Trust on 20:57 - May 19 by Rancid

Its been fantastic and ive enjoyed some of the best years of my life following us over land and sea..If Huw Jenkins and his buddies has made millions from my enjoyment then I couldnt care less in all honestly.It doesnt affect my life in a negative matter one iota.If we'd have been relegated then this post would obviously read different though.

That's just the thing.

I can't imagine anyone (barring the odd one or two) having even the slightest grudge against the sellouts if they'd gone about things in an honourable way. The fact that they've clearly gone to great lengths to exclude the Trust and therefore the long term interests of both club and fans from their business dealings has f*cked them.

Now I hope Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and co end up having really shitty lives and end up in the kind of nursing homes that end up on Week In, Week Out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

To the Trust on 21:05 - May 19 with 1023 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 20:54 - May 19 by Darran

Take a close look at the new articles. If they don't get out now - they will have failed to protect the supporters in guaranteeing professional football in Swansea for decades to come.

Under the new articles they are totally locked in. No one would ever buy their shares under the conditions of the new articles. All the power and value is with the Majority shareholder I.e. The Yanks.

The Trust and the members of the Trust Board have a duty to guarantee professional football in Swansea.

We came incredibly close over the last few weeks to going into a downward spiral - please let's not forget about this.
To the Trust on 21:11 - May 19 with 1012 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 20:57 - May 19 by Rancid

I don't care either if they have made millions. Good luck to them 7 seasons in Premier League is an amazing achievement with associated rewards for a club of our size.

The thing is the cycle can turn at any time and there is an opportunity at the current time for a deal to be done in respect of the Trust's shares which could provide a saftey net for the club for decades to come.

Just take a look at Leyton Orient.
To the Trust on 21:15 - May 19 with 1002 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 21:05 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

That's just the thing.

I can't imagine anyone (barring the odd one or two) having even the slightest grudge against the sellouts if they'd gone about things in an honourable way. The fact that they've clearly gone to great lengths to exclude the Trust and therefore the long term interests of both club and fans from their business dealings has f*cked them.

Now I hope Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and co end up having really shitty lives and end up in the kind of nursing homes that end up on Week In, Week Out.

I did until recently too but I got frustrated. and tired at feeling anger and bitterness towards them and just focused on the football itself.Ignorance is bliss sometimes J.
To the Trust on 21:16 - May 19 with 999 viewsQJumpingJack

Why haven't Jenkins and co apologised to The Trust?
To the Trust on 21:18 - May 19 with 991 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 21:15 - May 19 by Rancid

I did until recently too but I got frustrated. and tired at feeling anger and bitterness towards them and just focused on the football itself.Ignorance is bliss sometimes J.

I am not tired. Just getting started.

It's too important.
To the Trust on 21:23 - May 19 with 972 viewsQJumpingJack

Statement this evening :
http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/05/19/trust-to-meet-with-majority-shareholders-
To the Trust on 21:26 - May 19 with 958 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 21:18 - May 19 by Nookiejack

It's too important.

Well if you're just getting started, this may be a good point to stop talking absolute shit? Just saying.

To the Trust on 21:27 - May 19 with 954 viewsDr_Winston

To the Trust on 21:16 - May 19 by QJumpingJack

Why haven't Jenkins and co apologised to The Trust?

Because they're c*nts.

Hope that answers your question.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

To the Trust on 21:28 - May 19 with 949 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 21:18 - May 19 by Nookiejack

It's too important.

What you hoping to achieve that you havent started already? I aint marching down the kingsway while were still playing Chelsea and Man utd week in week out
To the Trust on 21:32 - May 19 with 936 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 21:27 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

Because they're c*nts.

Hope that answers your question.

All who've made money from football (and theres not many) will be seen as c###s.Working mans sport prerogative.
To the Trust on 21:35 - May 19 with 926 viewsDarran

I certainly don't begrudge them making money on their initial investment,good luck to them all on that.
The way it's been done is fuçking sickening though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To the Trust on 21:36 - May 19 with 925 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 21:26 - May 19 by morningstar

Well if you're just getting started, this may be a good point to stop talking absolute shit? Just saying.

Isn't it more positive than being tired?
To the Trust on 21:37 - May 19 with 916 viewsDr_Winston

To the Trust on 21:32 - May 19 by Rancid

All who've made money from football (and theres not many) will be seen as c###s.Working mans sport prerogative.

I have absolutely no problem with them making money from the club. When it was first announced that dividends were to be paid I was quite supportive of it. If they'd sold their stakes for millions and gifted the trust enough to protect it then I'd have absolutely no problem with them at all.

To the Trust on 21:38 - May 19 with 914 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 21:36 - May 19 by Nookiejack

Isn't it more positive than being tired?

He's talking more shit than you if that's any consolation.

To the Trust on 21:39 - May 19 with 907 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 21:37 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

I have absolutely no problem with them making money from the club. When it was first announced that dividends were to be paid I was quite supportive of it. If they'd sold their stakes for millions and gifted the trust enough to protect it then I'd have absolutely no problem with them at all.

No dividends just management fees which go 100% to the Yanks.
To the Trust on 21:40 - May 19 with 905 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 21:37 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

Is it enough for you to stop enjoying things down there?
To the Trust on 21:43 - May 19 with 896 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 21:38 - May 19 by morningstar

He's talking more shit than you if that's any consolation.

No I don't care a thing about being consoled.

What I care about is that no action is taken because we have stayed up.

Please take a good look at the new articles.

The Trust can't stay in as a shareholder under these conditions.

With respect I am not talking shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024