Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Trust 15:45 - May 18 with 18365 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of any info from you at all about anything, anytime soon?

I won't be able to make any comments next year apparently. When I have this season, people ask if I'm a member.
Well I won't be after this summer. I'm not throwing good money after bad again. Does that mean I have to keep shtumm?

To the Trust on 23:14 - May 19 with 1146 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 23:02 - May 19 by bonymine

Yes mate would have changed history that !

I've spoken to Mel on several occasions about this what a shame ALL of our 'Swansea based' owners weren't on the same wavelength in wanting what was best for 'their home town football club'....

Phuking hypocrites the lot of them ....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Posted on another site. Mel bailed the minute the club got to the premier league. Im sure someone from the trust would comment if it wasnt true. His purchase of the debt in 2002 along with the shop and carpark is another story
Perhaps that one is left in the archives.

'Reference mels shares your understanding is wrong but convenient in agenda.. Firstly the trust had no money at that time to buy any shares. Secondly and this is very important. There was a gentlemans agreement between shareholders that should one wish to sell ( could be becasue of ill health, death etc ) then the club, if allowable through company law, would look to facilitate that via a share buy back. The amount paid per share was dependent on what league we were in. When the club reached the premier league mel decided, due to his wife not be very well, to sell his shares. The club then bought them. '
To the Trust on 23:15 - May 19 with 1142 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 23:07 - May 19 by Darran

Nobody can get near him to ask.

Simple answer .....Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit

Jenkins thinks he can pull the wool over our eyes and for the majority of Swans fans sadly that is true especially now we have stayed up and hence his subsequent 'nervous' appearance at the Player of the Year Awards this week...he is trying to worm his way gently back in !!

He is a JUDAS of the 1st Order and needs to go ; I don't care that people say who will replace him ; for £500k a year HE IS TAKING THE PISS and is hanging on to his past glories (I,e. luck with Michu) as DoF never worth the money now get out of our Club you Greedy Bastards ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

To the Trust on 23:16 - May 19 with 1136 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 23:12 - May 19 by Darran

Because he's refused to talk to anyone and that's a FACT.

He never really spoke much anyway other than in the programme . FACT lol
To the Trust on 23:25 - May 19 with 1110 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 23:14 - May 19 by xmastree

Posted on another site. Mel bailed the minute the club got to the premier league. Im sure someone from the trust would comment if it wasnt true. His purchase of the debt in 2002 along with the shop and carpark is another story

'Reference mels shares your understanding is wrong but convenient in agenda.. Firstly the trust had no money at that time to buy any shares. Secondly and this is very important. There was a gentlemans agreement between shareholders that should one wish to sell ( could be becasue of ill health, death etc ) then the club, if allowable through company law, would look to facilitate that via a share buy back. The amount paid per share was dependent on what league we were in. When the club reached the premier league mel decided, due to his wife not be very well, to sell his shares. The club then bought them. '

So many snakes have infiltrated this Club of ours over the years yet I know that Mel Nurse's INTENTIONS have ALWAYS unselfishly been for the good of THE FOOTBALL CLUB.

Just a damn shame that the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, The Clog et all could NOT have conducted their affairs with such honesty, integrity and transparency as Mel......

A TRUE Swansea Jack.......

To the Trust on 23:26 - May 19 with 1101 viewsNookiejack

How much did it cost the club to buy back Mel Nurses's shares?
To the Trust on 23:29 - May 19 with 1085 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 23:26 - May 19 by Nookiejack

I don't know. It was posted on another site.
To the Trust on 23:30 - May 19 with 1076 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 23:26 - May 19 by Nookiejack

Are you saying the Trust could not have raised this amount?

Or are you saying the Other shareholders offered 100% Mel Nurses's shares to the Trust and the Trust declined as they could not raise the funds?
To the Trust on 23:31 - May 19 with 1076 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 23:16 - May 19 by xmastree

He never really spoke much anyway other than in the programme . FACT lol

Huw Jenkins never spoke much?

Fuçking hell now you're definitely on a wind up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

To the Trust on 23:32 - May 19 with 1066 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 23:29 - May 19 by xmastree

I don't know. It was posted on another site.

Are you saying the Trust could not have raised this amount?

Or are you saying the Other shareholders offered 100% Mel Nurses's shares to the Trust and the Trust declined as they could not raise the funds?
To the Trust on 23:32 - May 19 with 1064 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 23:31 - May 19 by Darran

Huw Jenkins never spoke much?

Fuçking hell now you're definitely on a wind up.

Silence is Golden Darr especially when you're a lying KUNT ??

To the Trust on 23:33 - May 19 with 1060 viewslonglostjack

"Gentleman's agreement" ? mmmm .....
[Post edited 19 May 2017 23:41]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

To the Trust on 23:37 - May 19 with 1050 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 23:33 - May 19 by longlostjack

"Gentleman's agreement" ? mmmm .....
[Post edited 19 May 2017 23:41]

Mmmm indeed ..I hope Dai Little highlighted this in discussions with our QC today ?

Don't let the bastards wriggle off the hook now we've come too far for that 👍
[Post edited 19 May 2017 23:37]

To the Trust on 23:40 - May 19 with 1041 viewsRancid

Some are still living in the cautious past.Rightly so too given the doldrums of the 90's and the Petty episode.We can't hide behind that stone forever though or we'll stagnate and not push on which is essential in evolving and staying in the PL we havent rolled the dice in 3 or 4 years.We finally have with the Yanks and although its early days and we have to blame someone I still think they should be given a chance to put their stamp on the club.Can you imagine they announced a 10k increase in the capacity of the Lib? Who knows whats to come.
To the Trust on 23:43 - May 19 with 1032 viewslonglostjack

To the Trust on 23:40 - May 19 by Rancid

Some are still living in the cautious past.Rightly so too given the doldrums of the 90's and the Petty episode.We can't hide behind that stone forever though or we'll stagnate and not push on which is essential in evolving and staying in the PL we havent rolled the dice in 3 or 4 years.We finally have with the Yanks and although its early days and we have to blame someone I still think they should be given a chance to put their stamp on the club.Can you imagine they announced a 10k increase in the capacity of the Lib? Who knows whats to come.

Is it about the buyers or the sellers though?

To the Trust on 23:44 - May 19 with 1029 viewsNookiejack

Yes great and very good luck to them.

£20m for 16% 0f the Trust's 21% stake - leaving the Trust with 5% and a seat for the Supporter's Director on the Board.

£20m would guarantee professional football in Swansea for decades to come.

The Yanks can take us to the next level with a 30k stadium.
To the Trust on 23:49 - May 19 with 1018 viewsbonymine

Agree Rancid ..I still have an open mind on our new owners as it is still early days but what I can decide on is the actions of our former Board in selling us down the river without the slightest concern if it all goes tits up and still earning a living from the cash cow I.e. SCFC ???

Phuking unbelievable Sell Out Kunts they really are.....

We will NOT BE SILENCED ........

To the Trust on 23:59 - May 19 with 1004 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 23:43 - May 19 by longlostjack

Is it about the buyers or the sellers though?

Its all about us sustaining Premier League football and nothing else.We could sell to Teabag for a new pair of winklepickers, yet as long as we're still playing Liverpool and Arsenal every week we shouldn't care a toss.We're currently biting the hand thats fed us for the last decade.

Id rather be watching my team playing Spurs live on Sky at WHL than wearing out the red button on my Sky remove seeing how we were faring at Chesterfield even if it meant accepting a local businessman and his merry men profited millions in the process whilst not really affecting the club thus far.

I'll embrace a new and exciting era at SCFC.
To the Trust on 00:01 - May 20 with 1000 viewsNeathJack

To the Trust on 23:59 - May 19 by Rancid

Its all about us sustaining Premier League football and nothing else.We could sell to Teabag for a new pair of winklepickers, yet as long as we're still playing Liverpool and Arsenal every week we shouldn't care a toss.We're currently biting the hand thats fed us for the last decade.

Id rather be watching my team playing Spurs live on Sky at WHL than wearing out the red button on my Sky remove seeing how we were faring at Chesterfield even if it meant accepting a local businessman and his merry men profited millions in the process whilst not really affecting the club thus far.

"Its all about us sustaining Premier League football and nothing else"

Where do you even start with that ffs.
To the Trust on 00:03 - May 20 with 994 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 00:01 - May 20 by NeathJack

"Its all about us sustaining Premier League football and nothing else"

Where do you even start with that ffs.

Well if we're still playing premiership football then we're doing something right.

Jesus Christ I expected better from you.
To the Trust on 00:07 - May 20 with 984 viewsNookiejack

Appointing Bob Bradley and us sustaining Premier League Football discuss?
To the Trust on 00:08 - May 20 with 983 viewsNeathJack

To the Trust on 00:03 - May 20 by Rancid

Well if we're still playing premiership football then we're doing something right.

Jesus Christ I expected better from you.

The Premier League is a long, long way from the be all and end all of supporting a football club.

Hell, I've spent the best part of 35 years watching us in the dungeon or not far above and wouldn't change it for anything.

There are far more important things in regards to the soul of a club than which league it plays in.
To the Trust on 00:11 - May 20 with 978 viewslonglostjack

I'm sure Hull, Blackpool, Blackburn, Portsmouth and Villa fans would beg to disagree.

To the Trust on 00:12 - May 20 with 971 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 00:11 - May 20 by longlostjack

I'm sure Hull, Blackpool, Blackburn, Portsmouth and Villa fans would beg to disagree.

They were relegated, we weren't.What's your point mate?
To the Trust on 00:14 - May 20 with 966 viewslonglostjack

To the Trust on 00:12 - May 20 by Rancid

They were relegated, we weren't.What's your point mate?

Are you on a wind up or what?

To the Trust on 00:22 - May 20 with 953 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 00:08 - May 20 by NeathJack

The Premier League is a long, long way from the be all and end all of supporting a football club.

Hell, I've spent the best part of 35 years watching us in the dungeon or not far above and wouldn't change it for anything.

There are far more important things in regards to the soul of a club than which league it plays in.

Paul, what the hell are we in this for? To tread water in L1? Come on man its all about reaching the promised land which we did and still doing..Would you still prefer seeing us at Spotland or Stamford Bridge? Jenkins and co saved us and sold us.I can live with that and when seeing us beating Everton it doesnt enter my mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024