Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Trust 15:45 - May 18 with 18314 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of any info from you at all about anything, anytime soon?

I won't be able to make any comments next year apparently. When I have this season, people ask if I'm a member.
Well I won't be after this summer. I'm not throwing good money after bad again. Does that mean I have to keep shtumm?

To the Trust on 20:01 - May 20 with 2018 viewsplasjack

To the Trust on 19:53 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Agreed. Hence why they stopped circa January. Hold my hands up to that

Hang your head in shame, no trolls don't do that.
To the Trust on 20:03 - May 20 with 2008 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 20:01 - May 20 by plasjack

Hang your head in shame, no trolls don't do that.

Are you saying I'm a troll guv?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

To the Trust on 20:09 - May 20 with 1992 viewsmonmouth

To the Trust on 19:54 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Guilty (again), no pun intended.

Stop agreeing Wayne mun. Tell them all to f*** off. Go down swinging.

Give 'em a chorus of "who ate all the pies*"

*and burgers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

To the Trust on 20:12 - May 20 with 1982 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 20:09 - May 20 by monmouth

*and burgers.

Nope. Got to agree with Clasey's assertion. Good points (based on publicly available info) washed away in a sea of vitriol. Must do better!

To the Trust on 20:17 - May 20 with 1970 viewsmonmouth

To the Trust on 20:12 - May 20 by waynekerr55

Nope. Got to agree with Clasey's assertion. Good points (based on publicly available info) washed away in a sea of vitriol. Must do better!

Booooooo

My mother told me NEVER to agree with someone from Clase.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

To the Trust on 20:50 - May 20 with 1920 viewslonglostjack

To the Trust on 20:09 - May 20 by monmouth

*and burgers.

#weareWayne

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

To the Trust on 09:25 - May 21 with 1808 viewsQJumpingJack

Good luck to the Trust for their meeting after the game.
To the Trust on 10:23 - May 21 with 1764 viewsUxbridge

To the Trust on 20:17 - May 20 by monmouth

Booooooo

My mother told me NEVER to agree with someone from Clase.

Especially when they're just being oversensitive

I'm quite looking forward to today's game. Given the stressful nature of this season, it'll make a pleasant change.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

To the Trust on 12:25 - May 21 with 1699 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 10:23 - May 21 by Uxbridge

Especially when they're just being oversensitive

I'm quite looking forward to today's game. Given the stressful nature of this season, it'll make a pleasant change.

In what circumstances what an investor offer to buy the Trust's 21% stake under the new articles?
To the Trust on 12:38 - May 21 with 1691 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 12:25 - May 21 by Nookiejack

In what circumstances what an investor offer to buy the Trust's 21% stake under the new articles?

All the power under the new articles is with the Majority shareholder I.e. The Yanks.

If the Trust ever has an offer from an external investor they have to talk to the Yanks first.

Very very unlikely an external investor would conduct due diligence costs under these conditions.

However if an external investor makes an offer for the Trust's shares - the Yanks don't have to have to discuss this with the Trust.

The Trust is straight jacketed in. Ad Infinitum.

The Yanks also will pay themselves management fees instead of dividends. If they declare a dividend 21% would go to the Trust.

So who would ever make ab offer for the Trust's 21% stake under the new articles?

Hopefully a deal can be done to avoid legal costs. Huw Henkins and Martin Morgan/ex wife have been left with 5% residual stakes - which would leave the Trust with a Supporter's Director on the Board.
To the Trust on 12:40 - May 21 with 1689 viewsNookiejack

To the Trust on 12:38 - May 21 by Nookiejack

All the power under the new articles is with the Majority shareholder I.e. The Yanks.

If the Trust ever has an offer from an external investor they have to talk to the Yanks first.

Very very unlikely an external investor would conduct due diligence costs under these conditions.

However if an external investor makes an offer for the Trust's shares - the Yanks don't have to have to discuss this with the Trust.

The Trust is straight jacketed in. Ad Infinitum.

The Yanks also will pay themselves management fees instead of dividends. If they declare a dividend 21% would go to the Trust.

So who would ever make ab offer for the Trust's 21% stake under the new articles?

Hopefully a deal can be done to avoid legal costs. Huw Henkins and Martin Morgan/ex wife have been left with 5% residual stakes - which would leave the Trust with a Supporter's Director on the Board.

Coorection 'However if an external investor makes an offer for the Yank's shares - the Yanks don't have to have to discuss this with the Trust.
To the Trust on 10:55 - May 22 with 1600 viewsQJumpingJack

when do the Trust memberships need to be renewed for the 17/18 season?
To the Trust on 11:01 - May 22 with 1594 viewsexiledclaseboy

To the Trust on 10:55 - May 22 by QJumpingJack

when do the Trust memberships need to be renewed for the 17/18 season?

usually in July isn't it?

Poll: Tory leader

To the Trust on 13:06 - May 22 with 1519 viewsBorojack

To the Trust on 11:01 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

usually in July isn't it?

Does anyone know how the Trust owners meeting went any snippets would be appreciated.
I mean there are lots on here who claim to be in the know.
And the club has more leaks than a 30 year old washing machine.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

To the Trust on 17:52 - May 23 with 1398 viewscimlajack

To the Trust on 13:06 - May 22 by Borojack

Does anyone know how the Trust owners meeting went any snippets would be appreciated.
I mean there are lots on here who claim to be in the know.
And the club has more leaks than a 30 year old washing machine.

Bump
To the Trust on 18:31 - May 23 with 1324 viewsDafyddHuw

To the Trust on 11:49 - May 20 by felixstowe_jack

Swansea City Supporters Trust representatives Phil Sumbler and Will Morris have arranged to meet major shareholders Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien following the Swans home match with West Bromwich Albion on Sunday 21st May.
The talks are expected to cover a range of club matters, but of paramount importance to the Trust will be clarification of its shareholding position.
In addition, the Trust is keen on discussing the Club’s plans for the summer and the forthcoming season, in order that we can build on the strong momentum picked up during the second half of this season.
It had previously been mutually agreed to defer these important discussions until the end of the season, allowing the Club to fully focus all its efforts on retaining our Premier league status.
After what has been an undoubtedly traumatic season, we enter these talks with a positive approach in achieving stability in the continuing development of Swansea City FC as a Premier League club.

Best wishes

The Swans Trust Team

Don't Forget

Follow the Swans Trust on Twitter @swanstrust
or go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/4998807899/ to join our Facebook Group.
You can have a chat to members of the Trust Board on match days by popping into our base at the Landore Club (full details here), or call by the Trust Pod at the Liberty Stadium — there is someone from the Trust at the Pod for at least an hour up to 30 minutes before kick-off.

So? What happened at the talks?
To the Trust on 19:43 - May 23 with 1259 viewstomdickharry

To the Trust on 18:31 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

It is likely that the outcome of the meeting has to be placed before the Trust Board and a way forward agreed before Trust members are informed.
To the Trust on 19:59 - May 23 with 1234 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 18:31 - May 23 by DafyddHuw

I'm not sure of the full facts but i'm hearing that both parties were in full agreement and Jason and Steve are planning on holding a meeting at the Landore Social Club on June 1st, with the intention of forming a fans protest group against the sell outs. Their main focus will be banners and leaflets being handed out and Jason said he's going to make up some songs for us to sing about Huw. Other than that i haven't heard anything.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

To the Trust on 20:10 - May 23 with 1190 viewsPokerface

To the Trust on 20:44 - May 18 by Phil_S

Pretty much as Matt says

We are meeting the American majority owners this weekend to pick up all the things that we agreed to postpone whilst we concentrated on securing our Premier League place.

QC opinion is imminent - Dai has a call with them tomorrow morning after which we should know more

Things have been quiet for the simple fact that everybody has been focused completely on ensuring that the traumas of this season did not end in Championship football

As a generic viewpoint though as I genuinely don't spend a huge amount of time on here these days - the Trust phone is there to be rung (07977 382328) or info@swanstrust.co.uk will always get a response - not designed to be a dig ant anyone but that is genuinely the best way for a member to get in touch

This post has been edited by an administrator

I have read your initial posts... just skimmed through looking for the follow up from you. Aplogies if I missed it. But what is the latest news ?

If you are too busy to be Chairman ( or whatever title it is ) please step down and pass to next in charge to whoever gives a fcuk. You lost your enthusiasm a while back. Nothing wrong with that. You are human. But please.. time to hand batton over. Cheers.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

To the Trust on 20:12 - May 23 with 1185 viewsexiledclaseboy

To the Trust on 19:59 - May 23 by morningstar

I'm not sure of the full facts but i'm hearing that both parties were in full agreement and Jason and Steve are planning on holding a meeting at the Landore Social Club on June 1st, with the intention of forming a fans protest group against the sell outs. Their main focus will be banners and leaflets being handed out and Jason said he's going to make up some songs for us to sing about Huw. Other than that i haven't heard anything.

Poll: Tory leader

To the Trust on 20:51 - May 23 with 1136 viewswaynekerr55

To the Trust on 19:43 - May 23 by tomdickharry

It is likely that the outcome of the meeting has to be placed before the Trust Board and a way forward agreed before Trust members are informed.

Maybe the proposals have been put to Kaplan and Levein who have sought advice on the matter. The Trust would have to do this to comply with CPR guidelines. That's not to say that comms could be improved mind.

To the Trust on 07:27 - May 24 with 1020 viewsUxbridge

To the Trust on 19:43 - May 23 by tomdickharry

That's the norm, yep.

Appreciate that people want to hear what's going on ASAP but that isn't always possible. All can really say at the moment is that a meeting took place last weekend as planned and that, when it is possible to present something to the members, it will be done at the earliest opportunity.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

To the Trust on 07:30 - May 24 with 1016 viewsYossarian

To the Trust on 20:51 - May 23 by waynekerr55

Maybe the proposals have been put to Kaplan and Levein who have sought advice on the matter. The Trust would have to do this to comply with CPR guidelines. That's not to say that comms could be improved mind.

Yes, this is a possibility, but as a Trust member member I would hope that a holding statement could be put out before the end of the week.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

To the Trust on 09:32 - May 24 with 948 viewsheadcleaner

I fear for the trust due to the deafening silence, can't see many paying up next season for a talking shop that doesn't talk. So disappointed
To the Trust on 09:37 - May 24 with 943 viewsswancity

To the Trust on 09:32 - May 24 by headcleaner

I fear for the trust due to the deafening silence, can't see many paying up next season for a talking shop that doesn't talk. So disappointed

Seems that they've lost the plot. Lost that desire.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024