Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table 16:45 - May 18 with 2987 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sunderland going down will move us up to #10 now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 16:49 - May 18 with 2365 viewsGowerjack

Meaningless.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 16:56 - May 18 with 2323 viewsE20Jack

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 16:49 - May 18 by Gowerjack

Meaningless.

Not really. It shows how strong we should be on and off the field (and how well we have done to survive so long). The longer you are there the stronger your squad and brand should be. It also shows that our brand is sickeningly weak after being one of the most established PL teams outside the big guns.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:09 - May 18 with 2258 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 16:49 - May 18 by Gowerjack

Meaningless.

Hardly meaningless when there are bigger clubs below you in that category...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:22 - May 18 with 2201 views3swan

Would be interesting to see the number of total seasons clubs have had.

We're heading for number 7 in the Prem + the 2 in the old 1st division.

At the end of next season

266 games in the prem
84 in 1st division

350 games and let's hope counting
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:37 - May 18 with 2137 viewsKilkennyjack

The welsh club thats bigger than Barca are missing. Again. 😎

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:37 - May 18 with 2132 viewsGowerjack

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:09 - May 18 by blueytheblue

A more interesting table would be one that showed total years in the top flight PL and 1st Division.

Not just current PL teams.

Plastic since 1974

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:39 - May 18 with 2124 views3swan

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:37 - May 18 by Gowerjack

A more interesting table would be one that showed total years in the top flight PL and 1st Division.

And I've found it

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/SEASONS-IN-TOP-FLIGHT----1888-89-to-2009-10.html
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:45 - May 18 with 2091 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:37 - May 18 by Gowerjack

Actually, that's on the same link I got the screen shot from:

Not particularly interesting IMO, unless you really care about what happened long before any of us were alive.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:49 - May 18 with 2066 viewsmonmouth

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:45 - May 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not particularly interesting IMO, unless you really care about what happened long before any of us were alive.

Yes total seasons in pl would be better, so since 1992?

Or total seasons since colour telly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:49 - May 18 with 2064 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:39 - May 18 by 3swan

And I've found it

Well I found that one more interesting anyway ;)

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:51 - May 18 with 2056 viewsGlyn1

It shows that we're a stable club - expand the stadium now!!!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:51 - May 18 with 2053 viewsGowerjack

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:45 - May 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

I disagree my friend your table is only a snapshot of now.

If any team were to be relegated they disappear from that table.

The 2nd league gives a much better indication of average top flight performance.

Plastic since 1974

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:51 - May 18 with 2054 views3swan

Depends how you want to look at the figures

14 of next seasons teams are in the first column so have history in this division.

Now today's teams on the pitch is what we will be judged on, but we are still newcomers.
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:52 - May 18 with 2049 views3swan

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:49 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Well I found that one more interesting anyway ;)

Maybe I should have tried an edit

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 18:02 - May 18 with 2025 viewsGlyn1

Monmouth: Here's the All-Time Premier League Table:

It doesn't include this season which means that we'll now move above Nottingham Forest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_records_and_statistics#All-time_Pre

And Sunderland's goal difference is horrific, when you remember that it doesn't include this season - they really should have gone down a long time ago.
[Post edited 18 May 2017 18:07]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 18:05 - May 18 with 2009 viewsoldcob

We'll be having league tables on who sold the most pies next. FFS mun boys.
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 19:25 - May 18 with 1896 viewsLoyal

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:09 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Who are they then ?
Leicester ? Because they won the league.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 20:51 - May 18 with 1736 viewswestside

Is there a list of clubs that have relegated from the prem since we've been in it
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 20:56 - May 18 with 1716 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 20:51 - May 18 by westside

Is there a list of clubs that have relegated from the prem since we've been in it

Blackburn
Bolton
Wolverhampton
QPR X 2
Reading
Wigan
Norwich X 2
Fulham
The Barcelona of Wales
Hull X 2
Burnley
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Sunderland
Middlesbrough

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 21:11 - May 18 with 1661 viewsmonmouth

Given that Wiggy, Bolton, Blackburn etc are above us, it should serve more as a dire warning than a pat on the back. The only season that matters is the next one.

And we're in the PL

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 21:14 - May 18 with 1641 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 20:56 - May 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Blackburn
Bolton
Wolverhampton
QPR X 2
Reading
Wigan
Norwich X 2
Fulham
The Barcelona of Wales
Hull X 2
Burnley
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Sunderland
Middlesbrough

Love it. Redbirds.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 23:08 - May 18 with 1449 viewsBytholWyn

Interesting to see that our goal difference for this season will very probably be worse than all 5 previous top flight seasons combined. Thanks Bob!
Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 23:31 - May 18 with 1389 viewsGowerjack

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 21:11 - May 18 by monmouth

Given that Wiggy, Bolton, Blackburn etc are above us, it should serve more as a dire warning than a pat on the back. The only season that matters is the next one.

And we're in the PL

Yep.

But fair play the yanks do like a pointless sporting statistic.....

Plastic since 1974

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 23:54 - May 18 with 1336 viewsdailew

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 17:51 - May 18 by Gowerjack

I disagree my friend your table is only a snapshot of now.

If any team were to be relegated they disappear from that table.

The 2nd league gives a much better indication of average top flight performance.

Cos now is so unimportant.

I presume you'd rather be in Grimsby's or Oldham's position who are above us in your preferred table.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 00:28 - May 19 with 1288 viewsploppy

Swansea City moves in to the top half of a noteworthy table on 23:31 - May 18 by Gowerjack

Yep.

But fair play the yanks do like a pointless sporting statistic.....

Why's it pointless?

And BTW, "yank" is quite a derogatory term, and technically incorrect in this instance if Tummer is indeed from Texas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024