Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. 11:27 - May 19 with 4702 viewstrampie

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad after last nights no show by Corbyn and May at the leaders debate.

#weak and unstable.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 20:45 - May 30 with 1077 viewsnice_to_michu

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 19:49 - May 30 by trampie

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour [or Lib-Dem] in this election needs their head read.

I remember before the assembly elections you were complaining about being offended about such and such commentator, but here you are saying that anyone who voted for Labour or Conservatives may need their head examined....

I'm very offended and my feelings are hurt immensely, I look forward to your apology.
Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 20:59 - May 30 with 1068 viewstrampie

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 20:28 - May 30 by exiledclaseboy

That brings us back to the crux of the modern problem though doesn't it. Everyone wants well funded, world class public services but no one wants to pay for it. Everyone thinks everyone else should cough up leading to successive governments perpetuating the myth that you can have both top class public services and low taxes. You can't. The two things are incompatible.

Some people cant see further than the end of their nose.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:03 - May 30 with 1061 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 20:59 - May 30 by trampie

Some people cant see further than the end of their nose.

Short sighted people with big noses probably can't. But enough about Huw.
Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:21 - May 30 with 1042 viewsjack2jack

Do you know what I will vote,because it is my democratic right,do I give a flying fvck, no and the answer is simple,it changes nothing the rich will still be rich and the poorest in society will still be struggling, politics bores the t!ts off me, it causes divisions.
All this bolloxs on the TV, we'll do this, we'll do that, bolloxs again it's all lies,we being played like fiddles,and it gets on my nerves,it's all a conspiracy to keep the masses inline,I'm sick and tired of the whole lot of it.
I know I'm going to get hammered on this,but quite frankly,fire away I couldn't care less, I'm fvcking bored with it all.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 22:20]
Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:30 - May 30 with 1029 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:21 - May 30 by jack2jack

Do you know what I will vote,because it is my democratic right,do I give a flying fvck, no and the answer is simple,it changes nothing the rich will still be rich and the poorest in society will still be struggling, politics bores the t!ts off me, it causes divisions.
All this bolloxs on the TV, we'll do this, we'll do that, bolloxs again it's all lies,we being played like fiddles,and it gets on my nerves,it's all a conspiracy to keep the masses inline,I'm sick and tired of the whole lot of it.
I know I'm going to get hammered on this,but quite frankly,fire away I couldn't care less, I'm fvcking bored with it all.

I hear you pal. The illusion of choice is all we have. Gullible idiots who swallow the media's highly controlled version of reality when our 'government' are literally the worst kind of criminal asset stripping arms dealing knts that have ever existed. Bought and paid for by financial interests. It's all f*cking bollocks, utterly tiresome bollocks. Divide and conquer is nothing new. I'd suggest the same arguments playing out on this board have echoed down the centuries. Yet nothing changes. It's not meant to.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:32 - May 30 with 1028 viewsnice_to_michu

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:21 - May 30 by jack2jack

That's fine that you're bored with the discussion of it, but I just hope that you don't push that sort of view on others. Politics is very, very important to our everyday lives, and affects people in many different ways.

They aren't all the same, but it doesn't appear as though you will be changing your mind anytime soon :(
Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:41 - May 30 with 1019 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:32 - May 30 by nice_to_michu

That's fine that you're bored with the discussion of it, but I just hope that you don't push that sort of view on others. Politics is very, very important to our everyday lives, and affects people in many different ways.

They aren't all the same, but it doesn't appear as though you will be changing your mind anytime soon :(

What's your issue, he said he'll vote. He's vocalising how many in this country feel, myself included. Utter disillusionment with the whole political process and the politicians themselves.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:55 - May 30 with 987 viewsjack2jack

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:32 - May 30 by nice_to_michu

No absolutely not, discussion is good, you discuss away.I never force an opinion on anyone, just saying.You decide.
On a personal level I am bored with being taken for a mug, we all are,you do realise they are all taking the p!ss out of us don't you.
Everyone do as you please, absolutely no question,just saying it as I see it.
It's all Bollox.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:57 - May 30 with 980 viewsjack2jack

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:30 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

I hear you pal. The illusion of choice is all we have. Gullible idiots who swallow the media's highly controlled version of reality when our 'government' are literally the worst kind of criminal asset stripping arms dealing knts that have ever existed. Bought and paid for by financial interests. It's all f*cking bollocks, utterly tiresome bollocks. Divide and conquer is nothing new. I'd suggest the same arguments playing out on this board have echoed down the centuries. Yet nothing changes. It's not meant to.

Just about how I see it JM
Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:58 - May 30 with 979 viewsrock1n

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:30 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

For someone who hates the Gov, it's very odd that you like big Government.

Very odd indeed.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 22:02 - May 30 with 966 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:58 - May 30 by rock1n

Very odd indeed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 22:10 - May 30 with 941 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 21:58 - May 30 by rock1n

Very odd indeed.

There's a difference between disliking a government that serves financial interests alone, and one that would supply its populace with essential services at a price that benefits as a whole.

Privatisation was sold as providing competition which would benefit the consumer, not benefitting shareholders in dividend payments on infrastructure we collectively built. It's not like gas, electricity, water (for example) are optional is it? Non essential services I couldn't give a f*ck about.

You're correct I'm not a huge fan of government rock, but if we're going to have one, let's have one that benefits us all collectively. What's the point otherwise?

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 22:51 - May 30 with 888 viewsrock1n

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 20:28 - May 30 by exiledclaseboy

That brings us back to the crux of the modern problem though doesn't it. Everyone wants well funded, world class public services but no one wants to pay for it. Everyone thinks everyone else should cough up leading to successive governments perpetuating the myth that you can have both top class public services and low taxes. You can't. The two things are incompatible.

I'll give it to the liberals they've said everyone will pay a 1p in the £ more tax.

But labour as usual have done the old fail safe of affluent people and business. Soak the entrepreneurs, genius.

We should 'all' pay more tax if we want Scandinavian public services. That is a debate to be had, not as you allude to this false debate.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 23:02 - May 30 with 875 viewsmorningstar

Now here's a guy who knew the score!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 23:04 - May 30 with 872 viewsEbo

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 12:22 - May 20 by PozuelosSideys

Disagree.

The current incumbents in red will not be investing. They will be involved in tax and spend, have undue over-influence from out of date unions and the economy will grind to a halt. I mean cmon, are they seriously saying they will implement government intervention and retake private businesses back into the state. Jeez, in a globalised world, i cant think of anything more regressive and anti-business. If you want to scare aware investment from outside, that is exactly what youd do. Why would i want to sink money into the UK economy from abroad knowing that the government could potentially take it away at any time? Huge risk.

Back to the days of mass-walkouts. Not forgetting the amount that would need borrowing from money markets. This would undoubtedly become more expensive to borrow as the means to pay it back would start to become more and more difficult. UK plc would be seen as a risky bet - hence the higher rate. The debt would go up and up and up.

These labour policies from the 70's were ok back then in some ways. Looking after the "working class" such as labourers, miners ,factory workers etc. However, its now 2017 and the working class tend to be people called James, earn 50-70k a year and work in IT. Its why this rubbish is old hat and should be consigned to the dust bin.

People voting for that dross dont deserve to get what theyd end up being given. Its a race to the bottom.

If they had any sense, theyd go very much "Tory-lite". Its not difficult. Il be voting Tory, but there is a lot of crap in their mandate. Just copy the good bits and ditch the rest with sensible stuff. Completely understand the requirement for keeping certain sectors "in-house" - energy probably being the main one. But as for a mass public sector state. Pfft. Nope. 5 people to do 1 persons job? Nahh. Cuckoo land.

I work in IT and I do not earn 50-70k a year. My boss probably does though.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 23:14 - May 30 with 864 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 23:02 - May 30 by morningstar

Now here's a guy who knew the score!

Great film! If only that was an option on the ballot paper, it would bt illuminating and probably why it'll never happen...
[Post edited 30 May 2017 23:20]

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 20:23 - Jun 8 with 751 viewstrampie

Like the cartoon Mumph put out yesterday, lol.

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 22:56 - Jun 8 with 738 viewsSlugster664

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 11:42 - May 19 by trampie

Vote Plaid in Wales
Vote Green in England
Vote SNP in Scotland

Has got to be the way to go.

"Vote Plaid in Wales"...🤓 Fu ck my eyes mate, are you ill?

STID

Anyone voting Conservative or Labour must be mad. on 08:59 - Jun 9 with 678 viewstrampie

Conservatives in disarray, they don't have a majority, they have lost seats, there is calls for their leader to resign from all quarters.
Labour have finished a distant second, 50 odd seats behind the Conservatives, Labour MPs in the main are against their leader, no doubt some Labour MPs would like him to resign.

The big two are in a mess.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024