Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another shooting 22:16 - May 19 with 1429 viewsDarran

What a fuçking hellhole of a place.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/young-man-blasted-face-body-1

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another shooting on 22:24 - May 19 with 1403 viewsBLAZE

We're so fortunate to live in Swansea and its beautiful surroundings. I pity anyone forced to live in that dump. You'd have to be f*cking insane to move there from South Wales
Another shooting on 22:27 - May 19 with 1394 viewsDarran

Another shooting on 22:24 - May 19 by BLAZE

We're so fortunate to live in Swansea and its beautiful surroundings. I pity anyone forced to live in that dump. You'd have to be f*cking insane to move there from South Wales

It's happening in every town and city in the UK mun.

Another shooting on 06:51 - May 20 with 1278 viewsYossarian

I wouldn't be too smug about where we live- the violence in Liverpool and other cities are related to the Class 'A'drugs market. Organised Crime gangs from Merseyside and London are effectively controlling these markets in our city and it is only a matter of time before turf wars erupt over the relatively smaller market share available in south west Wales. Many people, including politicians and senior police officers, have their heads in the sand over this issue, lack the resources to effectively deal with the problem and hope it'll go away or not become a major public concern during their watch. Depressing but true.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Another shooting on 10:10 - May 20 with 1165 viewsDarran

Another shooting on 06:51 - May 20 by Yossarian

I wouldn't be too smug about where we live- the violence in Liverpool and other cities are related to the Class 'A'drugs market. Organised Crime gangs from Merseyside and London are effectively controlling these markets in our city and it is only a matter of time before turf wars erupt over the relatively smaller market share available in south west Wales. Many people, including politicians and senior police officers, have their heads in the sand over this issue, lack the resources to effectively deal with the problem and hope it'll go away or not become a major public concern during their watch. Depressing but true.

There's no comparison to Swansea.

Another shooting on 10:15 - May 20 with 1159 viewsperchrockjack

Looking for some more Darran

Trawling through the Liverpool Echo

You pitiful fecker and Blaze, it's sad to see

Maybe I should trawl the EP to respond in kind

You seem to be living in a wonderful crime free nirvana

Sad to see grown men like you acting in such a way

But not surprising

Any more family photos of kids you want to share with complete strangers

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another shooting on 12:24 - May 20 with 1082 viewsBanosswan

Another shooting on 10:15 - May 20 by perchrockjack

Looking for some more Darran

Trawling through the Liverpool Echo

You pitiful fecker and Blaze, it's sad to see

Maybe I should trawl the EP to respond in kind

You seem to be living in a wonderful crime free nirvana

Sad to see grown men like you acting in such a way

But not surprising

Any more family photos of kids you want to share with complete strangers

People aren't getting shot at this rate in Swansea Perch. Surely you're concerned at the increase in gun crime in your city? Is it moving over from Manchester after the big push by GMP to reduce it there?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Another shooting on 12:30 - May 20 with 1067 viewsDarran

Another shooting on 12:24 - May 20 by Banosswan

People aren't getting shot at this rate in Swansea Perch. Surely you're concerned at the increase in gun crime in your city? Is it moving over from Manchester after the big push by GMP to reduce it there?

You mean it's not the same in every town and city in Britain like he keeps saying?

Another shooting on 19:43 - May 20 with 888 viewsYossarian

Another shooting on 10:10 - May 20 by Darran

There's no comparison to Swansea.

No- and it'll be unlikely due to relative sizes- but one shooting is too many wherever you live and my point was that this is something we are likely to experience albeit not on the same scale. So I suppose we agree then.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Another shooting on 19:47 - May 20 with 873 viewsDarran

Another shooting on 19:43 - May 20 by Yossarian

No- and it'll be unlikely due to relative sizes- but one shooting is too many wherever you live and my point was that this is something we are likely to experience albeit not on the same scale. So I suppose we agree then.

No we don't.

Another shooting on 20:02 - May 20 with 834 viewsYossarian

Another shooting on 19:47 - May 20 by Darran

No we don't.

Oh well, fair enough.

Another shooting on 20:03 - May 20 with 829 viewsDarran

Another shooting on 20:02 - May 20 by Yossarian

Oh well, fair enough.

There's no comparison my friend.

Another shooting on 00:26 - May 21 with 737 viewsProfessor

Other than the drug gangs Liverpool is not that violent-less so than many places in South Wales. It's no hellhole. Perfect ,no. Flawed, yes. It is good and bad no more than any other city from Bogota to Berlin
Another shooting on 07:50 - May 21 with 648 viewsangryjack

Oi Darren I got some great friends from Liverpool, and used go there every weekend to visit them,or her I should say,wonderful city..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024