Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect a thrashing on Sunday 23:02 - May 19 with 3248 viewsDarran

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swansea-stars-been-partying-ibiza-10

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 23:13 - May 19 with 2717 viewsmonmouth

I played squash once after four pints of Dogbolter. I was bloody brilliant.

4-1 Swans.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 23:15 - May 19 with 2707 viewsvetchfan

Seriously? I get the cause for a few beers, but who was the player that called everyone else up and organised that? Doesn't look good on anyone that attended, but who couldn't stay professional for a week?

We've complained enough about the mid-season breaks to Dubai for a training break, so what will 2 nights in Ibiza do? Completely unprofessional and shows we don't care about this weekend.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 23:37 - May 19 with 2641 viewsNeathJack

Sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous. There are points and prizes in terms of millions of pounds of prize money to pay for which could fund the youth set up, for instance, for several years.

The season is over on Sunday, go on your effing piss up then.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:00 - May 20 with 2578 viewslifelong

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 23:13 - May 19 by monmouth

I played squash once after four pints of Dogbolter. I was bloody brilliant.

4-1 Swans.

I played in a Welsh League game against Treharris in the 60's, it was minus 5 up there, 0-0 half time, the manager came in the dressing room, opened a bottle of rum which was shared amongst us. We won 2-1.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:03 - May 20 with 2571 viewsspiderboy

That's gotta be fake news!!!! fkin hell!that cant be true! can it?
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:11 - May 20 with 2547 viewsRancid

Swans 2 - 0. We've the bit between our teeth and WBA. are average and our favourite fixture in years gone by.I can see us turning in the performance of the season and winning comfortably.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:14 - May 20 with 2526 viewsWarwickHunt

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:00 - May 20 by lifelong

I played in a Welsh League game against Treharris in the 60's, it was minus 5 up there, 0-0 half time, the manager came in the dressing room, opened a bottle of rum which was shared amongst us. We won 2-1.

Interviewer: George, what was the closest to a match you had sex?
George Best: Half-time.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:20 - May 20 with 2509 viewsspiderboy

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:11 - May 20 by Rancid

Swans 2 - 0. We've the bit between our teeth and WBA. are average and our favourite fixture in years gone by.I can see us turning in the performance of the season and winning comfortably.

Jesus hummerdinger dang my poon, think you may be top of the goddamn hit parade with that little nugget of future reading,[contact me for further info concerning future and alien sightings]
Login to get fewer ads

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:21 - May 20 with 2502 viewslifelong

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:14 - May 20 by WarwickHunt

Interviewer: George, what was the closest to a match you had sex?
George Best: Half-time.

Paul McGrath's autobiography is a good read, he reckoned he was pissed in most of the games he played.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:52 - May 20 with 2442 viewsRancid

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 00:20 - May 20 by spiderboy

Jesus hummerdinger dang my poon, think you may be top of the goddamn hit parade with that little nugget of future reading,[contact me for further info concerning future and alien sightings]

I only gave my prediction on Sunday's result.Maybe if i said we'd get stuffed it would mean as little.And i dont believe in ghosts or aliens until i see one myself.Ive never seen Star Wars or Friends either.Freaky f**k eh
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 08:54 - May 20 with 2151 viewsFireboy

I don't see what the problem is

Put yourselves in their shoes

It's been confirmed that they aren't going down and you can imagine their relief

This break will bring them closer and they will have had 4 days training to get over it

And I'm certain they will roll wba over
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:01 - May 20 with 2105 viewsMrSwerve

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 08:54 - May 20 by Fireboy

It's been confirmed that they aren't going down and you can imagine their relief

This break will bring them closer and they will have had 4 days training to get over it

They've done a good job recently but the job isn't finished...we can still move up the table and pocket an extra couple of million.

Who on Earth thought that this was a good idea, I'm surprised that PC was ok with it. In fact he did sound a little reluctant. Don't get me wrong, give the squad a few days off down Wind st by all means, but Ibiza can get mental.

If we lose tomorrow, this isn't going to look good. As has already been mentioned, couldn't they wait 1 more week?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:05 - May 20 with 2085 viewsMrSwerve

I guess it also depends where they were going, Ibiza can be relaxing in the north but if they were in San Antonio it normally turns into a big sesh.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:18 - May 20 with 2023 viewsSwansNZ

It didn't do Anthony Taylor any harm.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:28 - May 20 with 1975 viewspencoedjack

I'm with you fella

My understanding is that the PL prize money for finishing higher up the league goes into a pool for bonuses for the players.

If someone had asked on Jan 1st if we are safe with 1 game to go would you mind the players having a 2 day bender in Ibiza before the last game I'm pretty sure what the answer would of been
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:36 - May 20 with 1939 viewsFireboy

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:28 - May 20 by pencoedjack

I'm with you fella

My understanding is that the PL prize money for finishing higher up the league goes into a pool for bonuses for the players.

If someone had asked on Jan 1st if we are safe with 1 game to go would you mind the players having a 2 day bender in Ibiza before the last game I'm pretty sure what the answer would of been

I'm thinking as a player ad not a fan

And you can see in their celebrations on sunday when palace beat hull

They will have just wanted to let themselves go a bit and I think PC saw this and imo it's a fantasting decision he made in letting them go,they will give more for him and with them returning on time he will trust them even more

And more importantly this is a great move for the club for tea future
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 09:47 - May 20 with 1884 viewsDr_Winston

Clement's done the right thing IMO.

Would be easy to be the disciplinarian and insist that they leave things until the end of the season, but the team spirit clearly shown is worth a lot, lot more than a few percentage points in performance levels in a dead rubber against an out of sorts WBA.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 10:36 - May 20 with 1741 viewsbuilthjack

Waddle often had a couple of pints pre match

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 10:44 - May 20 with 1707 viewsNeath_Jack

Can't say i'm bothered about this tbh.

The job has been done, a couple of quid extra is going to be neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things.

It may turn out to be a master stroke, or it may backfire and we get gubbed.

Football eh.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 10:55 - May 20 with 1650 views1983

I'm more embarrassed about the way they look how old are they 12?

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 10:58 - May 20 with 1634 viewsSoberBaker

Why have I got this image in my mind of Tremmel staggering out of Space absolutely off his chops waving glow sticks around and annoying passers by?

AMOW

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 11:06 - May 20 with 1593 viewsswan_si

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 10:58 - May 20 by SoberBaker

Why have I got this image in my mind of Tremmel staggering out of Space absolutely off his chops waving glow sticks around and annoying passers by?

Trammel's job is to get up at 4am to put the beach towels on all the poolside sun loungers.
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 11:41 - May 20 with 1493 viewsSmellyplumz

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 11:06 - May 20 by swan_si

Trammel's job is to get up at 4am to put the beach towels on all the poolside sun loungers.

And then invade Poland is it?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 11:53 - May 20 with 1447 viewsswan_si

Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 11:41 - May 20 by Smellyplumz

And then invade Poland is it?

good morning Mr Plumz, How are you today?
Expect a thrashing on Sunday on 11:57 - May 20 with 1435 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It only for two dats. Given that they have the day off after Sunderland game that makes it ONE extra day. Who said they went on a bender most pro footballers barely drink these days.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024