Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo 11:24 - May 20 with 10038 viewsperchrockjack

Fail to how anyone could vote for either

Still.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:36 - May 20 with 1592 viewsDaggyjack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:42 - May 20 by thenorthbankbog

There is a massive difference in the circumstances of these photos.

Corbyn - Had no governmental reason to negotiate with the IRA he did it under his own guise that showed support for them.

Thatcher (the bitch) - was prime minister at the time it was her job to find a solution to the troubles in Northern Ireland so negotiating a peace deal weather in the public eye or not was what her position entailed.

All the photos with Saville were taken when the whole country thought he was a saint. Bringing them up now is clutching at straws to try and make the Tory's look bad. No one knew what this animal was up to until after his death. You don't see any celebrities or politicians posing for photos with Rolf Harris since his conviction do you.

The bottom line is Corbyn showed support for the IRA during a time when members of our armed forces and innocent people were being slaughtered by these monsters. The clown doesn't even acknowledge the Queen yet if god forbid he wins the GE he has to ask her for permission to form a government.

Yep, everyone thought Saville was a saint, except the media, politicians and everyone else in their little bubble who knew full well what he was doing and let him and countless others get away with it.
Scum the lot of them.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 18:02 - May 20 with 1573 viewsbuilthjack

Thank goodness for the Labour government and Tony Blaire. They put a stop to cities and civilians being blown up around the UK.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 18:31 - May 20 with 1563 viewsthenorthbankbog

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 18:02 - May 20 by builthjack

Thank goodness for the Labour government and Tony Blaire. They put a stop to cities and civilians being blown up around the UK.

Who then sent hundreds of our soldiers to their deaths in illegal wars and created the terrorist threat that we have today well done Labour.

As for Corbyn if he had the compassion and morals that everybody bleats about the he would have resigned from the Labour Party when the above was happening. But no he's just another self centred money grabbing parasite like the rest of the MP's
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 21:34 - May 21 with 1505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 18:02 - May 20 by builthjack

Indeed. They moved the explosions abroad

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 21:39 - May 21 with 1494 viewscentrestandswan

Make a nice couple .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 22:01 - May 21 with 1479 viewsJack_Meoff

What part of 'our government are criminal arms dealers and don't care who they sell to, as long as it's profitable, and it's your tax monies they're converting into profits you mugs, yet you still keep voting for us thus giving us a green light to continue the racket ' don't people get?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 22:01]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 22:44 - May 21 with 1450 viewsGroo

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 22:01 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

What part of 'our government are criminal arms dealers and don't care who they sell to, as long as it's profitable, and it's your tax monies they're converting into profits you mugs, yet you still keep voting for us thus giving us a green light to continue the racket ' don't people get?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 22:01]

So what's the solution?

Groo does what Groo does best

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 00:20 - May 22 with 1428 viewsJack_Meoff

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 22:44 - May 21 by Groo

So what's the solution?

The £68 million question. Our current debt laden system - there's more to life is there not? Please tell me there is.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 00:43 - May 22 with 1418 viewsEbo

Smear all you like perch but at least I don't have truncheoning miners on my cv. You worked and did Thatcher's dirty work.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 01:22 - May 22 with 1409 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 00:43 - May 22 by Ebo

Smear all you like perch but at least I don't have truncheoning miners on my cv. You worked and did Thatcher's dirty work.

I wonder how Perchy will explain this one away.......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gatland

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 02:03 - May 22 with 1403 viewsMeraki

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 01:22 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder how Perchy will explain this one away.......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gatland

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 09:59 - May 22 with 1368 viewsperchrockjack

Quite easily John

I didn't

Some saw Thatcher as one who stopped union leaders from closing this country

Notts miners would have literally been killed had it not been for Police support.

Yorks miners committed some atrocious things involving women and kids but it doesn't suit your agenda

It's also a long time ago and nothing to do with IRA

Very predicable

And fook off Steve

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 10:07 - May 22 with 1366 viewsperchrockjack

Someone explain how photos of mass slaughter of animals and men is then turned on its head offering only bitter invective

Off ya go Steve boy

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 10:34 - May 22 with 1356 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 10:07 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Someone explain how photos of mass slaughter of animals and men is then turned on its head offering only bitter invective

Off ya go Steve boy

Just like a good modern day politician you fail to comment on the elephant in the room concerning your continual assertion that Corbyn actively supported the IRA, even though most commentators have seen through that spin.

You are quite happy to support a party that has a former bona-fide active Provisional IRA member in a position of influence.

Where exactly do you draw YOUR line. Telling me to fook off because I've highlighted your party's hypocrisy isn't going to change anything either.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:44 - May 26 with 1260 viewsEbo

At the height of the Troubles in Northern Ireland in October 1993, the British Secret Service had infiltrated the IRA and had scores of double agents operating. One of them deliberately set the timers on the bomb in the Shankhill Road to detonate early so that civilians would not have an opportunity to escape after the coded warning was given. The bomb killed 29 people. Other tactics employed by the British Secret Service involved not passing on bomb warnings in order to maximise civilian casualties, thereby turning public sympathy against the IRA.

"Shankill Road bomb: IRA double-agent 'deliberately set device to explode prematurely' "

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:48 - May 26 with 1252 viewsblueytheblue

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:44 - May 26 by Ebo

At the height of the Troubles in Northern Ireland in October 1993, the British Secret Service had infiltrated the IRA and had scores of double agents operating. One of them deliberately set the timers on the bomb in the Shankhill Road to detonate early so that civilians would not have an opportunity to escape after the coded warning was given. The bomb killed 29 people. Other tactics employed by the British Secret Service involved not passing on bomb warnings in order to maximise civilian casualties, thereby turning public sympathy against the IRA.

"Shankill Road bomb: IRA double-agent 'deliberately set device to explode prematurely' "

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/shankill-road-bomb-ira-double-ag

Did you miss the claim was made by members of IRA? Those honest people, would never lie...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:39 - May 26 with 1237 viewsperchrockjack

Our fault again then

Why do these people stay here if they hate the country so much

Btw, it was Labour who sent in troops to Ulster ...to stop them slaughtering each other.

This of course was turned on its head when both Catholic community turned on police

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:18 - May 27 with 1199 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Corbyn now has dementia. He claims he has never met the IRA in his latest TV interview. Just to jog his memory here are a few pictures for him.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iwnpb%2bq%2f&id=41997C040D

Do we really want this IRA support as our PM?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:22 - May 27 with 1192 viewsthe_oracle

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:18 - May 27 by felixstowe_jack

I see Corbyn now has dementia. He claims he has never met the IRA in his latest TV interview. Just to jog his memory here are a few pictures for him.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iwnpb%2bq%2f&id=41997C040D

I understand the photo of Corbyn with Adams was taken in 1994 after the IRA ceasefire.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:26 - May 27 with 1189 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:18 - May 27 by felixstowe_jack

This is the third thread you've posted this cr@ppy post on. You Tory trolls aren't half lazy. Get back in your f*cking haystack in not so poor Suffolk and leave the politics to those who are actually affected.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:06 - May 27 with 1166 viewsperchrockjack

This photo must have adorned the bedroom of some on here

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:38 - May 27 with 1145 viewsEbo

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:06 - May 27 by perchrockjack

This photo must have adorned the bedroom of some on here

Photo taken in 1995. With Sinn Fein boy the IRA. Taken after the troubled ceased.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:42 - May 27 with 1143 viewsDarran

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:38 - May 27 by Ebo

Photo taken in 1995. With Sinn Fein boy the IRA. Taken after the troubled ceased.

John did Jezza ever support the IRA?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:11 - May 27 with 1132 viewsEbo

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:42 - May 27 by Darran

John did Jezza ever support the IRA?

Negotiating is not supporting anything but peace. He helped to bring a peaceful solution yet gets vilified for it. The mind boggles.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 14:11]

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:24 - May 27 with 1117 viewsDarran

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:11 - May 27 by Ebo

Negotiating is not supporting anything but peace. He helped to bring a peaceful solution yet gets vilified for it. The mind boggles.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 14:11]

Yes or no?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024