Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One Playoff 13:21 - May 20 with 2125 viewsjacabertawe

Good luck to Bradford. I have had a soft spot for them since the Capital One final in 2012 and their unwavering support, despite being trounced by us.
This was good to read and watch the recent piece on t.v.:
http://www.football365.com/news/setting-an-example-bradford-city-and-its-bangla-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

League One Playoff on 11:57 - May 21 with 522 viewsFieryJack

Spoke to a couple of Bradford fans late last night after they got back.

Typical Millwall trash, they said, terrorising women and kids - doing hit and runs on normal fans and then scarpering - before and after the game - what would they have done had they lost.

This link was posted on the local newspaper site which claimed it showed Millwall attacking Bradford fans, but having viewed it a few times it seems more like Bradford fans - who are coming in from the left attacking Millwall, but its never easy to tell in scruffy fighting like this.

Nowhere near enough police outside to deal with it either, by the sound of it.
League One Playoff on 12:01 - May 21 with 511 viewsperchrockjack

Police dh

Filth ?

Nah, not needed

Fans can police themselves ,innit

Personally, those mounted officers needed to crack some heads

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

League One Playoff on 12:09 - May 21 with 486 viewsDarran

Am I the only one that couldn't give a fuçk anout anything whatsoever to do with this game?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

League One Playoff on 13:10 - May 21 with 455 viewsDaggyjack

League One Playoff on 12:09 - May 21 by Darran

Am I the only one that couldn't give a fuçk anout anything whatsoever to do with this game?

Well you must have been a bit interested in the game to post on the topic.
Otherwise, you would have let those who were interested to post on the thread do so and would have concentrated your thoughts and ramblings on other topics more to your liking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024