Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife 12:24 - May 21 with 1525 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 12:28 - May 21 with 1505 viewsnantywatcher

Hell of a choice on that menu.
Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 13:03 - May 21 with 1460 viewsStarsky

They have nice muffins in Croeseo ... I was there earlier

It's just the internet, init.

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 14:05 - May 21 with 1380 viewsNogginthenog

Title of the thread is wrong, it's "The Mumbles "
Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 14:07 - May 21 with 1373 viewsKilkennyjack

Lovely photo Dazza, thanks for sharing .....

Beware of the Risen People

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 14:17 - May 21 with 1354 viewsJackanapes

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 14:05 - May 21 by Nogginthenog

Title of the thread is wrong, it's "The Mumbles "

Mumbles has been noted for its unusual place name.[1] The headland is thought by some to have been named by French sailors, after the shape of the two anthropomorphic islands which comprise the headland: the word 'Mumbles' may be a corruption of the French 'les mamelles', meaning 'the breasts'.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 14:30 - May 21 with 1325 viewsmagicdaps10

Should have put your self in the picture..........two pairs of tits would have been on show then.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 23:07 - May 21 with 960 viewsNirvana

Excellent picture, Darran, and I'm sure brunch was amazing. As Nanty said, there are a couple of great options on the menu. Can't go wrong there.

If I were you I'd be spending less time on here, though. More time 'getting brunch' if you know what I'm saying.
Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 00:39 - May 22 with 887 viewsLord_Bony

That's a pic off a boob job website isn't it?

Nice though..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 02:18 - May 22 with 850 viewsMeraki

Just had a lovely brunch down Mumbles with the wife on 00:39 - May 22 by Lord_Bony

That's a pic off a boob job website isn't it?

Nice though..

sharp as f*ck
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024