Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why no mention of the Kaplan, Levien statement in the Jack Mag? 12:26 - May 21 with 722 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They have stated
"“We know the road to a successful season is paved with planning and preparation.
“We will be working hand in glove with Paul and Huw to improve our squad over the summer.
“We cannot guarantee an easy ride, that is just not the way things work in the Premier League, but we will do everything in our power to lay the framework for a successful season.”

Or did I miss the post?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 12:26]
Why no mention of the Kaplan, Levien statement in the Jack Mag? on 12:28 - May 21 with 709 viewsairedale

As long as you don't miss the Last Post you're all right.
Why no mention of the Kaplan, Levien statement in the Jack Mag? on 12:46 - May 21 with 670 viewsDarran

What's The Jack Mag?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why no mention of the Kaplan, Levien statement in the Jack Mag? on 14:16 - May 21 with 581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why no mention of the Kaplan, Levien statement in the Jack Mag? on 12:46 - May 21 by Darran

What's The Jack Mag?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-steve-kaplan-jason-
Why no mention of the Kaplan, Levien statement in the Jack Mag? on 18:35 - May 21 with 434 viewsTheResurrection

Perfect words, said everything they needed to and it's time to unite.

This season has shown us divisions will take us down.

I've had a wake up call, I'm confident the hierarchy have too.

Little old Swansea is once again about to adorn the world stage of football, and believe me, I mean the world's football elite.

We are big time and it's time to appreciate it and kick on.

That lap of honour was one of the best in the Liberty era. Best feeling ever.

One love.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024