Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum ? 18:06 - May 21 with 4010 viewsLoyal

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2017-39992892

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scum ? on 20:57 - May 21 with 1049 viewsLohengrin

Scum ? on 19:00 - May 21 by sherpajacob

Mr Corbyn was asked to condemn the IRA. He replied that he "condemned all those that do bombing, all those on both sides".
Asked again, he added: "There were Loyalist bombs as well. I condemn all the bombing by both the Loyalists and the IRA."

Which bit don't people understand.

Do some people only condemn IRA murders, but not murders committed by loyalists, including those on the payroll of her majesty's government, or vice versa. If so it's those people that are the problem.

There were indeed 'Loyalist' bombs, Sherpa; a grand total of two in forty years. Both in 1974, one in Dublin the other in Monaghan, at a time when Charles Haughey and elements within the Free State government were actively raising funds and shipping arms to PIRA. That stopped instantaneously.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Scum ? on 21:11 - May 21 with 1022 viewssherpajacob

Scum ? on 20:57 - May 21 by Lohengrin

There were indeed 'Loyalist' bombs, Sherpa; a grand total of two in forty years. Both in 1974, one in Dublin the other in Monaghan, at a time when Charles Haughey and elements within the Free State government were actively raising funds and shipping arms to PIRA. That stopped instantaneously.

And they have been condemned along with all the other bombings and murders by both sides.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Scum ? on 21:17 - May 21 with 1006 viewsHighjack

Scum ? on 19:45 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

From the Amnesty Report linked in the Channel 4 article:

'Israeli military forces committed war crimes and other grave violations of international law
during Operation Protective Edge. Israeli air and ground attacks killed more than 1,500
civilians, including more than 500 children, and caused massive destruction to civilian
infrastructure. The impact of this devastation has been exacerbated since Operation
Protective Edge by Israel’s continuing air, sea and land blockade of Gaza, which it has
imposed since 2007.'
[Post edited 21 May 2017 19:55]

Amnesty International (On Hamas): “Testimonies indicate that victims of torture were beaten with truncheons, gun butts, hoses, wire, and fists; some were also burnt with fire, hot metal or acid.”

Amnesty International (On Hamas): "Palestinians were tortured and killed, with “at least 23 people” subjected to summary executions."

Amnesty International (On Hamas): "“The de facto Hamas administration granted its security forces free rein to carry out horrific abuses, including against people in its custody. These spine-chilling actions, some of which amount to war crimes, were designed to exact revenge and spread fear across the Gaza Strip."

Jeremy Corbyn (on Hamas): "An organisation that is dedicated towards the good of the Palestinian people and bringing about long term peace and social justice and political justice in the whole region".

Either Amnesty International are lying about Hamas treatment of it's own people or Corbyn is showing a shocking lack of judgement.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scum ? on 21:28 - May 21 with 989 viewsJack_Meoff

Scum ? on 21:17 - May 21 by Highjack

Amnesty International (On Hamas): “Testimonies indicate that victims of torture were beaten with truncheons, gun butts, hoses, wire, and fists; some were also burnt with fire, hot metal or acid.”

Amnesty International (On Hamas): "Palestinians were tortured and killed, with “at least 23 people” subjected to summary executions."

Amnesty International (On Hamas): "“The de facto Hamas administration granted its security forces free rein to carry out horrific abuses, including against people in its custody. These spine-chilling actions, some of which amount to war crimes, were designed to exact revenge and spread fear across the Gaza Strip."

Jeremy Corbyn (on Hamas): "An organisation that is dedicated towards the good of the Palestinian people and bringing about long term peace and social justice and political justice in the whole region".

Either Amnesty International are lying about Hamas treatment of it's own people or Corbyn is showing a shocking lack of judgement.

The whole backdrop is set against Israeli military action. And the Israeli press lobby is the most aggressive on the entire planet. Just trying to provide context was all.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Scum ? on 21:40 - May 21 with 966 viewsHighjack

Scum ? on 21:28 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

The whole backdrop is set against Israeli military action. And the Israeli press lobby is the most aggressive on the entire planet. Just trying to provide context was all.

Are you suggesting that an Amnesty International report into Hamas' treatment of Palestinian people is part of some international Jewish conspiracy?

And even in the face of military action, is a group that is dedicated to the social justice of it's people justified to then proceed to summarily execute and burn with hot metal said own people?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scum ? on 21:46 - May 21 with 960 viewsJack_Meoff

Scum ? on 21:40 - May 21 by Highjack

Are you suggesting that an Amnesty International report into Hamas' treatment of Palestinian people is part of some international Jewish conspiracy?

And even in the face of military action, is a group that is dedicated to the social justice of it's people justified to then proceed to summarily execute and burn with hot metal said own people?

Confused me too mate. Like I said, the backdrop is Israeli aggression. I'm sure there's no conspiracy to deflect from that. None whatsoever.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:47]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Scum ? on 21:48 - May 21 with 957 viewsyescomeon

Scum ? on 18:20 - May 21 by DrGonzo

Media getting desperate.

My thoughts exactly

Upthecity!

Scum ? on 21:50 - May 21 with 951 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum ? on 20:53 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

The two most influential men in the uk.

They've both certainly rattled Richard Wirral's cage. He's the most reliable barometer of the right wing press Planet Swans has. And he's currently drifting into Hurricane setting!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Scum ? on 00:17 - May 22 with 878 viewsLohengrin

Scum ? on 21:48 - May 21 by yescomeon

My thoughts exactly

Do you not find it quite extraordinary that with just over a week to go to a General Election the leader of the opposition is the subject of media speculation as to the extent of his links with terrorists? Not merely malicious chatter either, confirmation coming that there had been an Mi5 investigation into his support for the Balcombe Street Gang responsible for the Hyde Park bombing, amongst other atrocities. It's just astonishing.

You never had that with Hugh Gaitskill!

Scum ? on 00:54 - May 22 with 851 viewssiralan

The Corbyn IRA support was always going to be brought to the masses late in the election campaign and still has not been played to the masses expect it about June 6th/7th.
I guess only about 20% of registered voters in the UK now his support of the scum but come June the 8th it will be around 90%.
The tories are keeping the axe up their sleeve.
Scum ? on 01:23 - May 22 with 845 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum ? on 00:17 - May 22 by Lohengrin

Do you not find it quite extraordinary that with just over a week to go to a General Election the leader of the opposition is the subject of media speculation as to the extent of his links with terrorists? Not merely malicious chatter either, confirmation coming that there had been an Mi5 investigation into his support for the Balcombe Street Gang responsible for the Hyde Park bombing, amongst other atrocities. It's just astonishing.

Well he definitely didn't run arms for them and wasn't an active member, unlike......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gatland

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum ? on 01:45 - May 22 with 838 viewsEbo

Scum ? on 00:54 - May 22 by siralan

The Corbyn IRA support was always going to be brought to the masses late in the election campaign and still has not been played to the masses expect it about June 6th/7th.
I guess only about 20% of registered voters in the UK now his support of the scum but come June the 8th it will be around 90%.

*yawn*

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scum ? on 02:35 - May 22 with 829 viewsMeraki

Scum ? on 00:54 - May 22 by siralan

Take your time when typing man, it will make more sense.
Scum ? on 08:30 - May 22 with 800 viewsyescomeon

Scum ? on 00:17 - May 22 by Lohengrin

I do find it strange that he didn't just say whatever needs to be said to appease the people asking these lines of questioning. I can't see that the IRA are going to be a key demographic in this election, why should he care about pissing them off.

The kind of people who are going to get all hepped up over this were never going to support Corbyn in the first place. And the kind of people who support Corbyn largely wont care about this.. The media have cried wolf with Corbyn so much that I just don't think people listen when they talk about him anymore. And to his key deomographic, young people, it's all ancient history if they've even heard of the IRA at all.

Upthecity!

Scum ? on 19:22 - May 22 with 735 viewsburty

more media bollox against corbyn like in the usa with bernie sanders really nice person and speeches are worth listening too
Scum ? on 19:32 - May 22 with 726 viewsLohengrin

Scum ? on 19:22 - May 22 by burty

more media bollox against corbyn like in the usa with bernie sanders really nice person and speeches are worth listening too

I'll be seeing Bernie Sanders speak in a couple of weeks up at Hay, as for Corbyn if the media are guilty of anything it's soft-peddling. Although I'm sure that will change over the next few days...

Scum ? on 20:10 - May 22 with 713 viewsperchrockjack

Obsessed with me Steve

Ok ,come up and look me up

You can sleep in the stables

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024