Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsene Wenger 19:01 - May 21 with 1530 viewsrock1n

Interested to hear your thoughts?

I personally think he is an outstanding manager and one of the greats. The way some Arsenal fans have treated him is disgraceful.

There is a part of me who feels he should move on, but I still believe he has a title win in him. Such a visionary manager.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Arsene Wenger on 19:06 - May 21 with 1511 viewsheadcleaner

The sense of entitlement at clubs like the gooners and Liverpool, man you and Spurs is incredible. No doubt a great manager but his recruitment has been poor for a while.

I always think careful what you wish for. Look at United after fergie. They'll throw enough money at the problem eventually and the same for arsenal.
Arsene Wenger on 20:09 - May 21 with 1410 viewsSmellyplumz

Spot On there rockin... great manager, the gunners fans are acting like spolit brats. look what's happened to man u since fergy has gone. without wenger Arsenal would disappear.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Arsene Wenger on 20:15 - May 21 with 1373 viewsDarran

Well I partly agree with Rockin but Arsenal fans need to be careful what they wish for.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Arsene Wenger on 20:19 - May 21 with 1349 viewsNeath_Jack

Arsenal have under performed for years under his leadership.

Comes across as very stubborn and stuck in his ways. His footballing techniques on and off the pitch were almost revolutionary when he first came over here. Hasn't been able to go again though.

It's never going to be easy for anyone to break the Chelsea/Man City billionaires play thing teams though. But having said that, look at Spurs, played the best (most attractive) football this year, and at a guess, they haven't got the wealth of Arsenal.

Long story short, Wenger out.

Or, f*ck him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Arsene Wenger on 20:19 - May 21 with 1344 viewsdickythorpe

Players have let him down. Overhyped is part and parcel of this league we are in.
Many have reoccuring injuries......I think some dont fancy it.....but still certain "scribes" rave about some of the squad.
Arsene Wenger on 20:20 - May 21 with 1341 viewsmagicdaps10

It is a case of fans who have had plenty who think they are entitled/deserve more.

Only after he has gone will they realise how stupid they were.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Arsene Wenger on 20:24 - May 21 with 1326 viewsDr_Winston

Hasn't looked like winning a title in approaching fifteen years. Regardless of how innovative he was in his first decade or so at the club (and he undoubtedly was) at any other "big" club he'd have been out on his arse years ago.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arsene Wenger on 20:29 - May 21 with 1312 viewsmajorraglan

He's a very good manager and gets his teams playing the right way, I just think they lack a bit of steel. Arsenal have the third largest net spend in the Premier League over the last 5 years, behind the 2 Manchester clubs, but if you look at the highest overall spenders they are only 6th, with City, Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs all spending more money on new players.
I think the focus on the new stadium and signing young players has seen them left behind.
Login to get fewer ads

Arsene Wenger on 21:46 - May 21 with 1253 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wenger would've been sacked years ago from any equivalent club in any other league in Europe.

Poll: Tory leader

Arsene Wenger on 21:54 - May 21 with 1225 viewsPozuelosSideys

Arsenal fans are right up there in the CL positions of over-priviliged cvnts. Wah Wah Wah. Wenger deserves better.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024