Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season 19:32 - May 21 with 3253 viewsTheResurrection

Football is everything to so many people and this season will go down as one of the most memorable in our history, i'm sure. We've had the worst times and arguably some of the best. Certainly the lap of honour was probably the best in the Liberty era, there were thousands and thousands still there long after the whistle.

A truly heroic second half of the season and massive thanks to Paul Clement and his staff, the January signings, the scapegoats who were all men amongst boys the last few months, Fernando Llorente who stood up tall and got counted after an indifferent first part of the season and the Jack Army who stuck with the boys throughout,.

Immensely proud.

Trundle showed us today how to connect with the fans. Siggy just walked down the tunnel straight after 90 minutes and hardly broke into a smile on the walk around. Time to move on Mr Iceland balls. We need you and our over reliance on your set pieces gone.

Brilliant end to the season.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 15:32 - May 22 with 463 viewsandypitt56

Res you're like a broken record. You don't like sigurdsson we get it. the Majority of the fans do like sigurdsson. In fact most people would agree he is our best player.

you're just a boring Trolololol.
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 15:39 - May 22 with 442 viewsMrSwerve

This OP has just proven that he's on a wind up to me.

I mean, his footballing reasons to get rid of Siggy are a load of tosh, but at least I can respect it's his footballing opinion. Now he's having a moan because Siggy didn't wave enough.

Boring.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 15:56 - May 22 with 415 viewsicecoldjack

Think the Res is getting mixed up in typical Nordic body language, Laudrup suffered from it too, kind of a shrug the shoulders, understated aloof kind of persona , which often gets mistranslated by us Welsh types as them not giving a fook or not caring . many Nordic folk are very reserved and keep themselves at arms length, unless of course they are pi1ssed in which case they are usually perfectly fine !

I'd say the closest to us Welsh are
1.Danish
2.Swedish
3.Norwegian
4.Icelandic
5.Faroe Islands
6.Finnish

Just my take having worked with these people at sometime or another, it ain't that Siggy don't care it's just that he is quite a reserved person IMO.
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 17:36 - May 22 with 337 viewsLeonWasGod

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 15:56 - May 22 by icecoldjack

Think the Res is getting mixed up in typical Nordic body language, Laudrup suffered from it too, kind of a shrug the shoulders, understated aloof kind of persona , which often gets mistranslated by us Welsh types as them not giving a fook or not caring . many Nordic folk are very reserved and keep themselves at arms length, unless of course they are pi1ssed in which case they are usually perfectly fine !

I'd say the closest to us Welsh are
1.Danish
2.Swedish
3.Norwegian
4.Icelandic
5.Faroe Islands
6.Finnish

Just my take having worked with these people at sometime or another, it ain't that Siggy don't care it's just that he is quite a reserved person IMO.

Yep, agree with that. And a rediculous thing to beat him with a stick over.
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 18:01 - May 22 with 307 viewsNeath_Jack

It's as easy as taking candy off a baby.

How some of you manage to get to work by yourselves is one of lifes great mysteries.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024