Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season 19:32 - May 21 with 3263 viewsTheResurrection

Football is everything to so many people and this season will go down as one of the most memorable in our history, i'm sure. We've had the worst times and arguably some of the best. Certainly the lap of honour was probably the best in the Liberty era, there were thousands and thousands still there long after the whistle.

A truly heroic second half of the season and massive thanks to Paul Clement and his staff, the January signings, the scapegoats who were all men amongst boys the last few months, Fernando Llorente who stood up tall and got counted after an indifferent first part of the season and the Jack Army who stuck with the boys throughout,.

Immensely proud.

Trundle showed us today how to connect with the fans. Siggy just walked down the tunnel straight after 90 minutes and hardly broke into a smile on the walk around. Time to move on Mr Iceland balls. We need you and our over reliance on your set pieces gone.

Brilliant end to the season.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:38 - May 21 with 2720 viewsJackSomething

The very definition of clutching at straws.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:40 - May 21 with 2682 viewsangryjack

Siggy is quality end of...
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:42 - May 21 with 2655 viewslonglostjack

Pity your obsession with Siggy ruined what would have been a great post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:42 - May 21 with 2647 viewsTheResurrection

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:40 - May 21 by angryjack

Siggy is quality end of...

Boring kunt.

Get rid.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:44 - May 21 with 2609 viewsSPboy

Wrong on so many counts. Every corner when he was deservedly applauded, he returned the compliment by clapping his appreciation. As he did in front of the east stand when about 5000 fans were singing his name during the lap of appreciation. Get a life is it ?

Immensely proud - Siggy was only one goal away from being the first player in PL history to complete double figure goals AND assists. Never been achieved before not even by the players like Gerard or Lampard. The guy is priceless to us fans.

As for the rest of your post, good effort, must try harder next season
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:48 - May 21 with 2557 viewspencoedjack

If Gylfi scores 9 goals and creates 13 assists for us next season he can' stick the vics up to the East stand at the end of every game if he wants.

Surprised your worried he didn't come over and wave to you tbh
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:50 - May 21 with 2511 viewsDarran

Don't do drugs kids.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:52 - May 21 with 2495 viewsTheResurrection

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:50 - May 21 by Darran

Don't do drugs kids.

Drugs, he doesn't even drink the boring kunt!!

Login to get fewer ads

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:47 - May 21 with 2228 viewsSTID2017

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:44 - May 21 by SPboy

Wrong on so many counts. Every corner when he was deservedly applauded, he returned the compliment by clapping his appreciation. As he did in front of the east stand when about 5000 fans were singing his name during the lap of appreciation. Get a life is it ?

Immensely proud - Siggy was only one goal away from being the first player in PL history to complete double figure goals AND assists. Never been achieved before not even by the players like Gerard or Lampard. The guy is priceless to us fans.

The first corner he took down at the East / North Corner, we all applauded in the South as well, and I'm not sure if the West also joined in.
We all appreciate what Siggy has given to the club and to our survival.
Why you can't see it Chris, I don't know, but you are one of so few that can't.
Most of the rest of your OP was actually good.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:47]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:48 - May 21 with 2197 viewsSTID2017

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 19:44 - May 21 by SPboy

Agree with everything your saying there.
Oh, and it's Gerrard by the way ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:51 - May 21 with 2175 viewsDr_Winston

I'm just kinda curious as to why Trundle was on the pitch at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:52 - May 21 with 2156 viewsexiledclaseboy

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:51 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Because he's Lee Trundle and Swansea loves him.

Poll: Tory leader

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:53 - May 21 with 2135 viewsjack2jack

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:47 - May 21 by STID2017

The first corner he took down at the East / North Corner, we all applauded in the South as well, and I'm not sure if the West also joined in.
We all appreciate what Siggy has given to the club and to our survival.
Why you can't see it Chris, I don't know, but you are one of so few that can't.
Most of the rest of your OP was actually good.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:47]

Yep first half he took a few corners over by the north west corner,he had a good reception and he reciprocated
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:56 - May 21 with 2091 viewsbluenile

"Look at me! ................Look at me!!.............Look at me!!!!!!"

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:58 - May 21 with 2079 viewsgrfn

are you serious?
This year - Sanchez
Last year - Mahrez
2014/15 - Hazard
2013/14 - Gerrard, Suarez, Rooney, Lambert
2012/13 - Mata, Walcott, Cazorla, Podolski, Rooney, van Persie
I checked for last 5 seasons and in every one of them there was at least 1 player with both assists and goals in "double digits"
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:05]
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 21:01 - May 21 with 2032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oof. This is desperate stuff now. Best to let it go.

Poll: Tory leader

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 21:07 - May 21 with 1958 viewsbuilthjack

Siggy signed autographs, had pictures taken with fans etc, for an hour after the game last week up in Sunderland. As did most others.
Mawson signed for 2 minutes and hopped onto the bus.
Are you going to have a go at Mawson Chris?
Or is your hatred just towards Siggy?
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:09]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 21:14 - May 21 with 1899 viewsgiantstoneater

The Erection must be waiting for Prince Charming to kiss him awake for surely he must have been asleep for the last 5 games Siggy with his goals and assists have been integral to our survival at the top table over reliant on him yes perhaps we are but that`s not his fault he has delivered and we should count ourselves lucky to have such a talent at our club. So he doesn`t work the fans as well as the Trundles of the world I seem to remember Jason Scotland used to have the same thing thrown at him. Doesn`t drink firewater a bonus, my kind of footballer a true professional. We should build a team around him and Llorente if we can keep them.
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:12 - May 22 with 1438 viewsdickythorpe

The OP has the same hatred for Siggy that egg opposition fans had for Rupert Moon!!!
Very amusing stuff to end the season.

We'd have been dead and buried without Siggy.
We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:15 - May 22 with 1427 viewswaynekerr55

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 20:51 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Llorente's replacement mun. He can do a job mun.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:18 - May 22 with 1418 viewsmagicdaps10

The OP, did i just read it right!?!?!?!

Now Res, i know you like to think of your self as a revolutionist when it comes to football and you see things far clearer than the average fan BUT......................what you are believing that you are to absolute bloody idiocy can some times be a fine line.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:37 - May 22 with 1339 viewsTheResurrection

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:18 - May 22 by magicdaps10

The OP, did i just read it right!?!?!?!

Now Res, i know you like to think of your self as a revolutionist when it comes to football and you see things far clearer than the average fan BUT......................what you are believing that you are to absolute bloody idiocy can some times be a fine line.

Check this out and compare him to Fer or especially Llorente. Boring as fack, just like he is on the pitch.

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:52 - May 22 with 1299 viewsmagicdaps10

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:37 - May 22 by TheResurrection

Check this out and compare him to Fer or especially Llorente. Boring as fack, just like he is on the pitch.

They can be as boring off the pitch as they want aslong as they perform like he has this season.

Lets sign players who like a drink and prance about like idiots shall we!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 14:03 - May 22 with 1266 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 13:37 - May 22 by TheResurrection

You have to love Llorente. For a player who's used to being idolised at clubs like Juventus his genuine love for the fans here is very apparent.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We won't miss Siggy's connection with the fans next season on 14:15 - May 22 with 1233 viewsBlasterJack

I totally agree.

We should definitely look to offload one of our two best players this season because he didn't jump in the East stand and start w@nking off row A at the final whistle.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024