Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement is a Hero 19:34 - May 21 with 3452 viewsSwans_16

All this season, everyone said this team was poor, had no character and no ability.

How wrong were they ? PC has truly turned this club around, and the playing squad for that matter. PC, Gibbs, Karl and Claude have done a fantastic job and this 15th place finish truly proves that.

Hoping for a successful Summer, and providing we can keep Gylfi and Fernando, and strengthen in a few areas, we'll be looking good next season.

Have a great Summer !
Paul Clement is a Hero on 10:20 - May 22 with 366 viewshammy

Paul Clement is a Hero on 08:36 - May 22 by Pegojack

It's been a fantastic, utterly unbelievable achievement by all concerned, considering the walking disaster of a football team we were at Christmas.

I thought yesterday was very, very encouraging. We are back to the Swans who can see off the run of the mill Premier League teams like Pulis's Baggies. We refused to panic after going behind, kept playing our game, kept chipping away, working the flanks (well done Narsingh, by the way, really made a difference) and in the end, our class told where it matters. As Pulis himself said, the difference is in the final third.

We are never going to compete with the big money clubs in the Prem, but our aspiration has to be to win our 'mini league', to be regularly beating the the Stokes, the Bournemouths, the Watfords, the Burnleys, and to pull off the occasional shock result against the big six. I am now very hopeful we have a manager who can achieve that.

Roll on next season, and let's hope we can retain Llorente and Siggy. I also think Ayew will be huge for us next time around.

Totally agree !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Paul Clement is a Hero on 13:27 - May 22 with 315 viewsPrivate_Partz

Paul Clement is a Hero on 10:11 - May 22 by Landore_Jack

The PL table on New Years Eve (after the Bournemouth match).

[Post edited 22 May 2017 10:13]

Incredible enough to get out of the bottom 3 but look at the points we made up on Watford and Burnley respectively.
It has been one hell of an achievement.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024