Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent 23:23 - May 21 with 632 viewsDarran

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:35 - May 21 with 609 viewsNirvana

Except he said no to us.

For the second time.

Just saying.
That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:36 - May 21 with 605 viewsDarran

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:35 - May 21 by Nirvana

Except he said no to us.

For the second time.

Just saying.

That was a loan and he won't be playing many games again next season.

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:45 - May 21 with 580 viewsNirvana

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:36 - May 21 by Darran

That was a loan and he won't be playing many games again next season.

Maybe he'll go to West Ham on loan and solve their problems. I don't know.

I think it's pretty clear at this point that he doesn't want to be anywhere near Swansea.
That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:51 - May 21 with 569 viewsDarran

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:45 - May 21 by Nirvana

Maybe he'll go to West Ham on loan and solve their problems. I don't know.

I think it's pretty clear at this point that he doesn't want to be anywhere near Swansea.

He doesn't know what Swansea is like,a bit like you.

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 00:03 - May 22 with 522 viewsNirvana

That blokey Chelsea were going to lend us for Llorente looks half decent on 23:51 - May 21 by Darran

He doesn't know what Swansea is like,a bit like you.

Ouch. That burns. I thought we were friends?

I'd be off with the wife right now if I were you, not fretting over my travel history.

Just saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024