Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It 09:08 - May 22 with 1334 viewsSTID2017

Would you be happy to see him play seven minutes then go off.
Personally, I'd rather see him play as long as he could, or alternatively come on for a few minutes near the end.
However if he wanted to go off at the seventh minute I couldn't see the problem either.
All that fuss about Terry going off in the 26th minute is nonsense IMHO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 09:16 - May 22 with 1313 viewspencoedjack

I don't know Leon but I'd imagine he is not a c unit like Terry

Probably be done with little fuss
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 09:37 - May 22 with 1251 viewsdickythorpe

I'd have a banquet for Leon!!!1
[Post edited 22 May 2017 9:39]
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:14 - May 22 with 1217 viewsSTID2017

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 09:37 - May 22 by dickythorpe

I'd have a banquet for Leon!!!1
[Post edited 22 May 2017 9:39]

With a booster cushion ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:20 - May 22 with 1195 viewsjasper_T

I'd sub him off at 90+7.
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:30 - May 22 with 1173 viewsjack247

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 09:16 - May 22 by pencoedjack

Agree. I'd imagine he would find that embarrassing. So would I as a supporter if the club went down that route. I'm not a fan of over the top sycophantic gestures, no matter how much of a club legend Leon (or Terry) is. It's football not the bloody panto.
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:38 - May 22 with 1157 viewsWarwickHunt

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:30 - May 22 by jack247

Agree. I'd imagine he would find that embarrassing. So would I as a supporter if the club went down that route. I'm not a fan of over the top sycophantic gestures, no matter how much of a club legend Leon (or Terry) is. It's football not the bloody panto.

Oh no it's not!
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:44 - May 22 with 1139 viewsSgorioFruit

Did the Chelsea game actually stop for terry to go off?? They kicked the ball out of play didn't they?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:51 - May 22 with 1122 viewsTom1912

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:44 - May 22 by SgorioFruit

Did the Chelsea game actually stop for terry to go off?? They kicked the ball out of play didn't they?

Yes, Sunderland agreed to it too.

It was John Terry's idea apparently....
Login to get fewer ads

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 11:55 - May 22 with 1045 viewsSgorioFruit

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:51 - May 22 by Tom1912

Yes, Sunderland agreed to it too.

It was John Terry's idea apparently....

We don't want him anywhere near our club

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 12:21 - May 22 with 1006 viewstomdickharry

Its not football any more its showbiz and personalities.
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 12:24 - May 22 with 1000 viewsItchySphincter

The 26 minute thing was John Terry's own idea. Figures.

I hope we don't seriously pursue him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 12:48 - May 22 with 942 viewsdickythorpe

Has it been clocked at 28 minutes though? lol!!!
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 18:32 - May 22 with 788 viewsJackSomething

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 10:30 - May 22 by jack247

Yep, can't see Leon wanting to be involved in such a self-indulgent display. It sums John 'full kit w*nker' Terry up perfectly though.

Chelsea did a similar thing for Drogba apparently, so Terry had to have the same of course. If he hadn't, it would have been almost as bad as the club not doing a birthday cake for him.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 18:38 - May 22 with 772 viewsStarsky

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 11:55 - May 22 by SgorioFruit

We don't want him anywhere near our club

Speak for yourself. Less of the "we".
I don't want him either 😂

It's just the internet, init.

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 18:52 - May 22 with 752 viewskarnataka

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 09:16 - May 22 by pencoedjack

Leon doesn't have an ego the size of Brazil. Big difference.
If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 20:06 - May 22 with 674 viewsAndyNak

If for some reason we do end up signing Terry, let's give him squad no. 92 so we get our money's worth

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 21:43 - May 22 with 610 viewsMrSwerve

I'm looking forward to a keeper coming off in the first minute. Only for them to realise there's no sub keeper on the bench.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 22:18 - May 22 with 558 viewsCooperman

If Leon Retired In the Last Game With Nothing On It on 12:48 - May 22 by dickythorpe

Has it been clocked at 28 minutes though? lol!!!

I read something like that. There was a stink about bets placed on a 26th min swap but then someone pointed out it happened in the 28th.

I lost interest quickly so didn't reach the end.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024