Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Darran be banned from the forums? 09:14 - May 22 with 9901 viewsRichythejack

Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 07:24 - May 23 with 1335 viewsSTID2017

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:56 - May 22 by dobjack2

If he threatens another with violence or makes discriminatory posts (I.e. Regarding race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability etc) then yes if not and you don't like what he posts either don't read his posts or put him on ignore.

I remember the first time he made a remark about disabled people which I took a dislike to i was very much unhappy, until I got an understanding of his own position and that he was being ironic

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 15:31 - May 23 with 1263 viewsRichythejack

nothing like sticking out the rod! Good debate though

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 15:32 - May 23 with 1252 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 15:31 - May 23 by Richythejack

nothing like sticking out the rod! Good debate though

Massive fail Rich but as long as your happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 16:01 - May 23 with 1236 viewsRichythejack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 15:32 - May 23 by Darran

Massive fail Rich but as long as your happy.

not really mate. Maybe some valid points and awareness for you.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 16:04 - May 23 with 1221 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 16:01 - May 23 by Richythejack

not really mate. Maybe some valid points and awareness for you.

Awareness for me?

lol you need to get a life.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 16:36 - May 23 with 1187 viewspikeypaul

He's a total prick who needs to find a job rather than sitting on his arse all day trawling newspapers but that does not warrant a banning,just ignore the silly little tosser.
Job done.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 16:45 - May 23 with 1159 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 16:36 - May 23 by pikeypaul

He's a total prick who needs to find a job rather than sitting on his arse all day trawling newspapers but that does not warrant a banning,just ignore the silly little tosser.
Job done.

Well after your post in the Manchester thread I'm completely oblivious to anything you call me.
(even though I was anyway)

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 20:35 - May 23 with 1090 viewsItchySphincter

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:40 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

I voted yes, just for jollies.

Me too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:00 - May 23 with 1062 viewscsf

I like Darran, had an opportunity to introduce myself once but bottled it. He's always polite when we've interacted and likes birds. That'll do for me. Don't see the need for the OP to be honest.

And I enjoy reading the numerous threads out there and trying to figure who does get on with him, who doesn't and who has a go at him but doesn't really mean it!
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:16 - May 23 with 1044 viewsspiderboy

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:00 - May 23 by csf

I like Darran, had an opportunity to introduce myself once but bottled it. He's always polite when we've interacted and likes birds. That'll do for me. Don't see the need for the OP to be honest.

And I enjoy reading the numerous threads out there and trying to figure who does get on with him, who doesn't and who has a go at him but doesn't really mean it!

I,v come to the conclusion....That yes ,Darran should be banned.
Even if it just means an end to this silly thread.
Feck him!!
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:26 - May 23 with 1028 viewsFieryJack

Yes - he should be banned, for about a week, and for three reasons:

1 - he's always demanding that someone else - usually Perchrock - should be banned, and it would be good for him to have a taste of his own medicine.

2 - it would be interesting to see if he can go "cold turkey" and break his addiction to this site, or whether he'll have a complete meltdown & come back as a chastened and polite contributor.

3 - I won't have to tolerate his garbage posts for seven days.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:42 - May 23 with 1006 viewsDan_Swan

Pretty pointless Poll in all honesty. Keep on posting as you always have done Dar

Still following Dr's orders!

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:44 - May 23 with 997 viewsspiderboy

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:42 - May 23 by Dan_Swan

Pretty pointless Poll in all honesty. Keep on posting as you always have done Dar

Just peeled an orange in my pocket.
Sneaked in my gob without anyone spotting me.
Result!
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:46 - May 23 with 992 viewsDan_Swan

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:44 - May 23 by spiderboy

Just peeled an orange in my pocket.
Sneaked in my gob without anyone spotting me.
Result!

????????

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:47 - May 23 with 989 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:42 - May 23 by Dan_Swan

Too fuçking right.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:51 - May 23 with 977 viewsspiderboy

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:46 - May 23 by Dan_Swan

????????

No questions!
I did it without being caught
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:54 - May 23 with 965 viewsDan_Swan

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 21:51 - May 23 by spiderboy

No questions!
I did it without being caught

Congratulations, i'm really quite chuffed for you. Still have no idea why you wanted to share that anecdote with me though?

Thanks anyway!

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 22:14 - May 23 with 911 viewsspiderboy

Hopefully that's killed off the thread!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024