Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Darran be banned from the forums? 09:14 - May 22 with 9596 viewsRichythejack

Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:28 - May 22 with 1562 viewsperchrockjack

Lorraine
First, your Gareth is one of as select band of people with whom I didn't fall out with. I wish he was still with us as I reckon that one day even he would turn around and smack me in the mouth. Liberty and swans games aren't the same .

Yep, people fall out in life but my spat with Darran is deep rooted and I've no intention of further seeing Mag upset nor my scouse friends and siblings because of his constant bile.

We have to challenge in life what we believe is wrong

Love ya

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:33 - May 22 with 1549 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps Bony and Winston could devise a scheme that gives posters yellow and red cards. Could be 3 yellows for a one day ban. Reds could be 1,2, or 3 day bans, depending on the offence.
Or perhaps not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:37 - May 22 with 1540 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:28 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Lorraine
First, your Gareth is one of as select band of people with whom I didn't fall out with. I wish he was still with us as I reckon that one day even he would turn around and smack me in the mouth. Liberty and swans games aren't the same .

Yep, people fall out in life but my spat with Darran is deep rooted and I've no intention of further seeing Mag upset nor my scouse friends and siblings because of his constant bile.

We have to challenge in life what we believe is wrong

Love ya

Ok so will you now explain to the posters of Planet Swans what bile I've posted and how I've upset people?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:39 - May 22 with 1535 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:33 - May 22 by builthjack

Perhaps Bony and Winston could devise a scheme that gives posters yellow and red cards. Could be 3 yellows for a one day ban. Reds could be 1,2, or 3 day bans, depending on the offence.
Or perhaps not.

Banned for what?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:50 - May 22 with 1510 viewsjack247

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:39 - May 22 by Darran

Banned for what?

The only thing you're guilty of is turning this site into a vehicle for your personal feud with Perch. Let's be honest, it does get tedious for the rest of us.

It's hardly deserving of a ban though. People can just put the pair of you on ignore if they want. You both bring humour to the board when you aren't sniping at each other.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:52 - May 22 with 1499 viewsperchrockjack

My ban was because I posted comments aimed at an individual whom I saw as supporting a cause I see as murderous.

I stand by every word

I could have had a warning from a mod but I would have argued my case

AnywY, onwzrds

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:53 - May 22 with 1493 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:50 - May 22 by jack247

The only thing you're guilty of is turning this site into a vehicle for your personal feud with Perch. Let's be honest, it does get tedious for the rest of us.

It's hardly deserving of a ban though. People can just put the pair of you on ignore if they want. You both bring humour to the board when you aren't sniping at each other.

Yeah but surely you can see he's constantly making accusations about me?

He's posted several times about Kilkennyjack and the IRA too.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 13:09 - May 22 with 1472 viewsRogerstone

Life is short.

Put them on ignore and enjoy the lively debate and bants.

I like the posts on here but dont enjoy personal attacks on people.

Much love

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Login to get fewer ads

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 13:45 - May 22 with 1415 viewsbuilthjack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:39 - May 22 by Darran

Banned for what?

I said or perhaps not

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 13:50 - May 22 with 1408 viewsperchrockjack

Ars longa vita brevis

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 13:51 - May 22 with 1407 viewsDafyddHuw

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:13 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Please.

Went there in 1957 in the grandad s Rover 90

It was a straight town then and I'd never seen a stone beach before

Smashed a car window soon after we arrived and got belted

Not been back since

Newcastle defo on

"Newcastle defo on"

Yeah, right.

Still, missing 37 matches next season is an imptovement on missing 38 every other season.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 14:36 - May 22 with 1362 viewsperchrockjack

We ve had plenty of spats 247 but you're in that select group who know the limits

There again, we have a moderator clearly worse than Darran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 15:30 - May 22 with 1315 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:37 - May 22 by Darran

Ok so will you now explain to the posters of Planet Swans what bile I've posted and how I've upset people?

Still waiting.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:15 - May 22 with 1229 viewsSwanjack10

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:38 - May 22 by dickythorpe

Gee whizz!!! Stop worrying about others!!

Dar is a character and has a broad interest in life, music, food, daaarrrrink, women, cars, loud shirts and bird watching.

Some people like to smoke weed, jack up on heroin, rob cars, play the hard man.......Dar is alreeet lads

I agree ,leave the man alone ffs !!!!good man doing no harm .

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:23 - May 22 with 1207 viewsSirjohnalot

Read these forums everyday, but hardly post, mainly because I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to football.

Darran's posts always amuse me, I'm sure soemtimes he 's deliberately provocative but I've never read anything that would necessitate his being banned. There's always the option to 'ignore' him if you find his opinions that offensive.

Variety is the spice and this forum would be a very boring place without his likes to entertain us all.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:29 - May 22 with 1191 viewsperplex

As far as Darran is concerned, and as in life there is one thing you should always remember at all costs.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:29 - May 22 with 1187 viewsRancid

Fμck off and start a meaningful thread
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:33 - May 22 with 1174 viewsWingstandwood

Yes he does at times have machine gun etiquette but? Banning,?....Be careful what you wish for! Would you have wished for The Beatles to have been without Paul McCartney? Would you have wished for ABBA to be without the blonde? Would you seriously wish for last night of the proms to be without "Land of hope and glory"....... Wished for the renaissance to have been without Leonardo Da Vinci? Wished for the crucifixion to be without Jesus Christ the saviour himself?

Argus!

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:35 - May 22 with 1168 viewsStarsky

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:23 - May 22 by Sirjohnalot

Read these forums everyday, but hardly post, mainly because I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to football.

Darran's posts always amuse me, I'm sure soemtimes he 's deliberately provocative but I've never read anything that would necessitate his being banned. There's always the option to 'ignore' him if you find his opinions that offensive.

Variety is the spice and this forum would be a very boring place without his likes to entertain us all.

Hey... stop lipurking and start posting. As for you "not knowing what I'm talking about when it comes to football"
You'll fit in no problem.

It's just the internet, init.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:39 - May 22 with 1155 viewsmorningstar

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 14:36 - May 22 by perchrockjack

We ve had plenty of spats 247 but you're in that select group who know the limits

There again, we have a moderator clearly worse than Darran

Now i will agree with you on the last sentence Richie, that Bony is a right bastad!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:40 - May 22 with 1148 viewsjack2jack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:45 - May 22 with 1127 viewsskippyjack

He's the biggest Nazi on this forum.. if you have any respect for those who have served our country during WWII.. he should be banned.

But I can already see the SS commando's and Hierarchy defending the genocidal lunatic.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:53 - May 22 with 1108 viewsraynor94

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 13:51 - May 22 by DafyddHuw

"Newcastle defo on"

Yeah, right.

Still, missing 37 matches next season is an imptovement on missing 38 every other season.

In fairness he was in Sunderland, were you? and of course Darran shouldn't be banned, a farcical suggestion

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:02 - May 22 with 1082 viewsTreforys_Jack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:38 - May 22 by dickythorpe

Gee whizz!!! Stop worrying about others!!

Dar is a character and has a broad interest in life, music, food, daaarrrrink, women, cars, loud shirts and bird watching.

Some people like to smoke weed, jack up on heroin, rob cars, play the hard man.......Dar is alreeet lads

You should be banned for typing gee whizz
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 19:07 - May 22 with 1072 viewsmorningstar

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 18:53 - May 22 by raynor94

In fairness he was in Sunderland, were you? and of course Darran shouldn't be banned, a farcical suggestion

Of course, though i think Skippy does have a point. Darran has always supported genocide and ethnic cleansing. Though in fairness it's never really extended any further than the Scousers.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024