Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! 21:04 - May 22 with 2557 viewsItchySphincter

I'll just leave this here.........

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-officiall

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 21:06 - May 22 with 2541 viewsOldjack

WTF!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 21:07 - May 22 with 2523 viewsjesushchrist

Deluded coonts, I wouldn't wipe my dogs ass with that rag
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 21:09 - May 22 with 2507 viewslifelong

It can't be hurting that much....surely?
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 21:10 - May 22 with 2507 viewsmonmouth

Desperate w*nkers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 22:23 - May 22 with 2306 viewsjack2jack

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 22:31 - May 22 with 2267 viewsLeonWasGod

Shows what happens when an idiot tries to interpret stats when they haven't got a clue what they're talking about
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 18:37 - May 23 with 2023 viewsDafyddHuw

Where's bluey when you need someone to defend the indefensible?
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! (n/t) on 23:21 - May 23 with 1737 viewsMattG

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 22:31 - May 22 by LeonWasGod

Shows what happens when an idiot tries to interpret stats when they haven't got a clue what they're talking about

[Post edited 23 May 2017 23:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 23:36 - May 23 with 1696 viewsJethroJack

UNBELIEVABLE, JEFF 😜
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 23:57 - May 23 with 1662 viewsmajorraglan

To my mind this is a poor article and Stats are being used to spin an argument.
The appointment of Warnock, Flynn and Paul Clement have all proved to be good appointments and each manager has done what their clubs owners have employed them to do- improve performances and beat the drop. Over the course of a full season, based on his points per game ratio, Paul Clement would have had the Swans in 8th, Mike Flynn with 22 points in 12 games would have Newport .7 points short of an automatic promotion place!
Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 02:19 - May 24 with 1599 viewsphact0rri

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 23:57 - May 23 by majorraglan

To my mind this is a poor article and Stats are being used to spin an argument.
The appointment of Warnock, Flynn and Paul Clement have all proved to be good appointments and each manager has done what their clubs owners have employed them to do- improve performances and beat the drop. Over the course of a full season, based on his points per game ratio, Paul Clement would have had the Swans in 8th, Mike Flynn with 22 points in 12 games would have Newport .7 points short of an automatic promotion place!

To clarify the spin of one stat, to defend their argument. And this one stat doesn't take into consideration any variables aside from a table board number.

Well I suppose in lackluster season in the wastelands of the championship you'll take them where you can get it. As they hold onto hope that they can manage a promotion bid next season. I'm sure those mp3's of warnock whispering... 'promotion to the premiere league' are selling like flapjacks as a bedtime aide over in those parts.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 2:20]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 03:34 - May 24 with 1571 viewsDewi1jack

So to sum up,

PC is nominated for Premier League manager of the season, by the British games top managers.
Is a manager who kept the only Welsh team in the PL, despite following Boobley, despite all the odds being against him (screwed at Xmas, 3rd manager in a season etc)

Flynn is a manager who kept a club up in the Pro league system and away from arguably the hardest league to get back out of

Yet they decide to give it to Warnock, a manager relegated from the top league with more than 1 club.
A manager that no top division club (including Sunderland, 'Ull and Palace!!!) wanted.

And they genuinely think they're not delusional in Cardiff?
Mmmmmm
Okaaay.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 07:16 - May 24 with 1453 viewsUxbridge

Seems they got the clickbait just right this time.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 07:46 - May 24 with 1411 viewsblueytheblue

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 02:19 - May 24 by phact0rri

To clarify the spin of one stat, to defend their argument. And this one stat doesn't take into consideration any variables aside from a table board number.

Well I suppose in lackluster season in the wastelands of the championship you'll take them where you can get it. As they hold onto hope that they can manage a promotion bid next season. I'm sure those mp3's of warnock whispering... 'promotion to the premiere league' are selling like flapjacks as a bedtime aide over in those parts.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 2:20]

It's one stat of many. Without seeing every single category, Warnock has to be up there.

Next to bottom, down and out under Trollope, Warnock did a great job all things considered. Stats don't cover intangibles either - Gunnarsson definitely improved massively, Warnock changed Zohore from being someone with one foot out of the door into a 20 goal a season striker.

I'd say he and Clement are top two, arguments for and against the ordering.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 13:05 - May 24 with 1198 viewsItchySphincter

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 07:46 - May 24 by blueytheblue

It's one stat of many. Without seeing every single category, Warnock has to be up there.

Next to bottom, down and out under Trollope, Warnock did a great job all things considered. Stats don't cover intangibles either - Gunnarsson definitely improved massively, Warnock changed Zohore from being someone with one foot out of the door into a 20 goal a season striker.

I'd say he and Clement are top two, arguments for and against the ordering.

Champions next year?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 13:12 - May 24 with 1184 viewsblueytheblue

Must Read!!! Managerial appointment of the season - 'turd related! on 13:05 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

Champions next year?

No.

We're not in a spending big money mode these days, need depth in particular. Possibly pushing for playoffs. We're still trimming the squad as well - underperformers like Noone have been told they'll be gone. Whitts may not accept a lower paid contract and has a become a bit player these days.

That said, it's a funny old season next season. No team you'd look at and say they'd run away with things like Brighton or Newcastle. Teams coming down are pretty poor, will probably struggle in Championship.

I sense the teams that will do well next season are those that are consistent - maybe not spectacular, but picking the points up. Warnock's points total spread over a whole season would have had us a few points off playoffs. There's scope for improvement with a good pre-season.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024