Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid 21:10 - May 22 with 648 viewstrampie

It tells you all you need to know about Labour that they would rather a right wing Conservative party win than a left of centre party like Plaid Cymru win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:28 - May 22 with 632 viewstrampie

Labour are afraid that Plaid could sweep the country like the SNP have done in Scotland.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:29 - May 22 with 628 viewsKilkennyjack

Dreadful.

Anyone but the Tories for Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:35 - May 22 with 615 viewsdickythorpe

Carwyn needs to be replaced but Roger Mellie and Leanne have no chance.

When is Adam Price replacing Leanne tramps?
Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:36 - May 22 with 611 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:28 - May 22 by trampie

Labour are afraid that Plaid could sweep the country like the SNP have done in Scotland.

Yeah I can imagine they're terrified that Plaid will gain 30+ seats despite that not even being a remote possibility to anyone who has one foot in political reality.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 21:36]

Poll: Tory leader

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:42 - May 22 with 598 viewstrampie

Labour apparently put it out in an internal magazine to their people, its now up on labour-uncut website.

Labour are right wing, unionist, GSTQ, support imperialism to the hilt so perhaps it should not be a big surprise that Labour would rather the Conservatives win than the left of centre 'party of Wales'.

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:45 - May 22 with 589 viewsblueytheblue

Should be worried for Leanne there, Trampie.

Saw a party political broadcast earlier, her skin looks woeful ( admittedly it was in HD ). Doesn't look that well to my non-doctor eyes.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:49 - May 22 with 580 viewstrampie

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:29 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

Dreadful.

Anyone but the Tories for Wales.

I don't know if you've read the piece Kilkenny but they use the word 'dreadful' themselves, they know its dreadful but they would still rather the Conservatives win than Plaid win.

Labour showing their true colours, hey, they don't call them red Tories for nothing.

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:49 - May 22 with 577 viewsyescomeon

Trying to outflank Labour on the left has gone tits up with Corbyn becoming labour leader. Were I in a different constituency, I would likely vote Plaid, but as it is Labour are the only hope of ousting Crabb.

Price to take over the leadership after this election hopefully.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:55 - May 22 with 568 viewstrampie

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:35 - May 22 by dickythorpe

Carwyn needs to be replaced but Roger Mellie and Leanne have no chance.

When is Adam Price replacing Leanne tramps?

Next I would guess but when is next ?

If Plaid retain their 3 seats then I think Leanne will stay until the next Assembly elections which wont be for another 4 years.

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 22:08 - May 22 with 553 viewsKilkennyjack

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:55 - May 22 by trampie

Next I would guess but when is next ?

If Plaid retain their 3 seats then I think Leanne will stay until the next Assembly elections which wont be for another 4 years.

Rhun, adam, leanne - our welsh plaid dream team.
And lively bethan of course

Beware of the Risen People

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 22:27 - May 22 with 524 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 21:28 - May 22 by trampie

Fair play, you're crackers
Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 22:44 - May 22 with 499 viewstrampie

Labour would rather the Conservatives win than Plaid on 22:27 - May 22 by LeonWasGod

Fair play, you're crackers

I think that you misunderstand Leon, its Labour themselves that are saying that, they are afraid if Ynys Mon goes Plaid then Plaid could spread across North Wales and then break into South Wales and wipe out Labour.

Labour have always been frightened of Plaid, that is why they attempt to smear Plaid over the decades, Labour are not afraid of the Conservatives, Wales was Liberal for years and now Labour for years, that's why Labour are not afraid of the Conservatives winning some seats in Wales but Plaid is a different matter, Labour have always been afraid that Plaid will win Welsh speaking Wales and Welsh Wales [the valleys] and become the biggest party in the country.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024