Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. 00:06 - May 23 with 23216 viewsSwansea93

BREAKING: Police: "A number of fatalities" at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40007886

Shocking news.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:23 - May 24 with 1406 viewsWarwickHunt

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 00:14 - May 24 by morningstar

You think it's an easy option to press a button knowing you're going to be blown to pieces? Really? As i said, whatever is going through their minds, the last thing they are is a coward. They are at the end of the day human beings like you or i, and i'm sure very few believe in the 72 virgins ffs! They are simply willing to sacrifice their lives and that of others for whatever ideology they happen to believe if you like, so surely calling them cowards is an easy option, and not a view that is going to help.

Unfortunately, most suicide bombers appear to believe this Paradise nonsense.

I seem to remember this bloke backing out at the end but he was also getting very excited in another clip about "the women".

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:26 - May 24 with 1399 viewsJack_Meoff

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 07:17 - May 24 by jojaca

The West are strategically positioning the chess board for another war (Iran?).

Edit. Too soon.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 9:04]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:31 - May 24 with 1390 viewsNookiejack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 07:17 - May 24 by jojaca

The West are strategically positioning the chess board for another war (Iran?).

Roberts Fisk agrees with you

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-riyadh-israel-pale
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:44 - May 24 with 1363 viewsDarran

This has now probably become the saddest thread I've ever seen on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 09:10 - May 24 with 1326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:31 - May 24 by Nookiejack

Roberts Fisk agrees with you

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-riyadh-israel-pale

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new staged chemical attack by rebels in Syria to justify all out attack on Assad. The Saudis hate him as much as the Iranians (as do the israelis)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 10:51 - May 24 with 1264 viewsNookiejack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 09:10 - May 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new staged chemical attack by rebels in Syria to justify all out attack on Assad. The Saudis hate him as much as the Iranians (as do the israelis)

Most of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.

None of the terrorist atrocities in the West are linked to Shia Muslims or Iran.

They are linked to ISIS and Al Qaeda and the Wahabbi / Salafist extreme conservative branch of Islam. The leadership of this branch originates from Saudi Arabia.

Yet the US sells $100bn of armaments to Saudi Arabia and we allow religious foundations in respect of this branch to be set up in the U.K. Hardline preachers in U.K. Mosques come from the Wahabbis and Salafists.

If we are prepared to continue with this policy be prepared for more attacks from the Wahabbis/ Salafists.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:00 - May 24 with 1196 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:59 - May 23 by Highjack

A good start would be the enforced removal of these mad clerics and the mosques that preach this insane anti-west bollocks.

This c*nt used to to go to his local mosque but stopped. He was pissed off because the Imam used to slag off Isis.

His brother was reported to the Police because of his extremist views. By fellow muslims who knew him.

Still. Never mind all that. F*cking muslims. F*cking mosques.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:06 - May 24 with 1179 viewsblueytheblue

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:00 - May 24 by Humpty

This c*nt used to to go to his local mosque but stopped. He was pissed off because the Imam used to slag off Isis.

His brother was reported to the Police because of his extremist views. By fellow muslims who knew him.

There are Imams who do preach hatred, mosques where it's endemic. There are plenty who turn a blind eye and don't report extremism.

Those are the ones who need to be addressed.

Even if action was taken against them... people would still cry "Islamophobia!".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:09 - May 24 with 1173 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 23:32 - May 23 by Kerouac

Afghanistan - Before 'the West' invaded post 9/11 this was a state run by the Taliban....Afghan people were murdered daily by the Taliban (if you want to go back through history you will see that Afghanistan has pretty much always been at war.

Iraq - Again, Saddam's regime were doing just fine with the murdering before the West removed him. Iraq also invaded their Muslim neighbours Kuwait and Iran within my lifetime.

Libya - Libyans overthrew Gaddafi during the Arab Spring...and again, has always been a sh*t show.

Syria - Arab Spring. Civil War.

The West is not responsible.

People like Mohammed cause even more violence...and that IS the truth.

There's so much wrong with this but I can't be f*cked.

I'm not going to join in because I don't want to take away responsibility from the actual c*nt who actually did what he did.

So I wont. But what you wrote is laughable.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:09 - May 24 with 1172 viewsSwansea93

Apparently the brother was smiling when police arrested him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:15 - May 24 with 1163 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:09 - May 24 by Swansea93

Apparently the brother was smiling when police arrested him.

Was he? Thank f*ck fellow muslims informed the police about him then.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:27 - May 24 with 1142 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:06 - May 24 by blueytheblue

There are Imams who do preach hatred, mosques where it's endemic. There are plenty who turn a blind eye and don't report extremism.

Those are the ones who need to be addressed.

Even if action was taken against them... people would still cry "Islamophobia!".

C'mon Bluey.

I agree with you. If any mosque or Imam is supporting this type of filth they should be dealt with.

But who exactly would scream Islamophobia?

Katie Hopkins type bollocks. You're better than that.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:45 - May 24 with 1109 viewsmonmouth

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2017/may/24/david-squires-on

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:51 - May 24 with 1093 viewsblueytheblue

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:27 - May 24 by Humpty

C'mon Bluey.

I agree with you. If any mosque or Imam is supporting this type of filth they should be dealt with.

But who exactly would scream Islamophobia?

Katie Hopkins type bollocks. You're better than that.

Not at all - the point is at what stage can action be taken.

People want a reactive situation. Deal with those mosques, imams et al after proven offences. By that time, you've potentially got dead people.

Pre-emptively close those where intelligence services have a damn good knowledge but lacking full concrete evidence for convictions? People will cry Islamophobia.

Extremists love the current situation. Our strength in terms of the justice system is, in areas like this, our biggest weakness which is being played upon.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:01 - May 24 with 1072 viewsdickythorpe

So we beef up the police with the armed forces - great, really happy with that.

So what are we going to do to identify the extremists and learn of "cells"- remember that buzz word?
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:38 - May 24 with 1033 viewsLord_Bony

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:51 - May 24 by blueytheblue

Not at all - the point is at what stage can action be taken.

People want a reactive situation. Deal with those mosques, imams et al after proven offences. By that time, you've potentially got dead people.

Pre-emptively close those where intelligence services have a damn good knowledge but lacking full concrete evidence for convictions? People will cry Islamophobia.

Extremists love the current situation. Our strength in terms of the justice system is, in areas like this, our biggest weakness which is being played upon.

Our justice system as upstanding and an example to the world.... it is can also be it's worse enemy in these situations.

850 British passport holders left this country to join Isis and fight in Syria. About 400 of them have returned surely we should suspend or cancel their passports that would be the right thing to do?

But unfortunately,the justice system does not allow us to do that,it is illegal to not allow a British citizen back into the country,at the very best the law says we should just keep an eye on them. This is not enough in this day and age they should be kept out permanently particularly as a large part have become radicalised during that time fighting.

The British justice system sometimes gets in the way of things.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 14:08 - May 24 with 996 viewsploppy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 12:09 - May 24 by Humpty

There's so much wrong with this but I can't be f*cked.

I'm not going to join in because I don't want to take away responsibility from the actual c*nt who actually did what he did.

So I wont. But what you wrote is laughable.

Go on, have a go. It seems pretty spot on to me.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 15:48 - May 24 with 932 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Chelsea's Sunday victory parade has been cancelled, amid security concerns.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:33 - May 24 with 859 viewsperchrockjack

I d challenge any sane individual to challenge what Bony has just posted

Credit to you Bony

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:35 - May 24 with 849 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:33 - May 24 by perchrockjack

I d challenge any sane individual to challenge what Bony has just posted

Credit to you Bony

Yeah Bonys right you can't ban British citizens from Britain.

Fuçking hell am I really reading this shit?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:49 - May 24 with 819 viewsWingstandwood

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:35 - May 24 by Darran

It's not sh#t to want U.K citizens who pose a threat to U.K. security to be banned. They should have their passports revoked if the opportunity to do so arises. The trouble is floodgate-U.K does not want to upset the PC brigade.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/05/isis-members-can-now-be-s

Argus!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:49 - May 24 with 819 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:35 - May 24 by Darran

You could if you had some balls .

The terrorist has been reported at least twice , what the hell is going on.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:50 - May 24 with 816 viewsperchrockjack

Bottom line

Our children have been targetted and ,as we squabble and argue, no doubt more deaths are being Planned

But ,we still worry about what might have radicalised these killers when what we should be doing is ensuring future deaths are kept to a minimum

Frankly, I'm not sure our people fully realise the threat . When you see death from mutilation and crime ,you view matters in a different perpective.

I m trusting our brave Police and Soldiers to do whatever is necessary to save us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:52 - May 24 with 811 viewsHighjack

Bit early to be on the sauce today? I didn't even suggest closing down all mosques or banning islam. I've already said earlier in the thread that most are law abiding people who are just going about their lives.

I was referring to the radical clerics of the ilk of that one handed hook bloke who actively stand on street corners and preach death to Britain to a group of fawning, braindead supporters. There are also a small number of mosques that are more extreme than others. Those are the ones that should be closed down or at least heavily monitored which I'm sure they already are.

I'd say the same about those "God hates fags" nutters in America too, but most Churches are decent, apart from Charlotte of course.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:00 - May 24 with 802 viewsWingstandwood

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:49 - May 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

You could if you had some balls .

The terrorist has been reported at least twice , what the hell is going on.

You see this country is a soft touch unlike the Russians that caught those Somali pirates. Caught them and lowered them back into the sea, minus an outboard motor and drinking water. Begging not to be set free....fancy that! Their wish was not their command.

You see? The Omagh Bombing team (known to many) that are still living, thriving and smuggling around North Lough and South Armagh, if that was Israel in charge of things it would be an hellfire through the living room window.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024