Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. 00:06 - May 23 with 23221 viewsSwansea93

BREAKING: Police: "A number of fatalities" at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40007886

Shocking news.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 11:14 - May 27 with 1308 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 02:07 - May 27 by Jack123

Not a cell..Just deport them, would be a lot easier.. but a cell for an easy option! Or some Island nearby, where they can fester their stupid ideology elsewhere.

Ireland is nearby and luckily has no history of religious warfare. Oh , hang on ...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 11:35 - May 27 with 1287 viewsJack123

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 05:16 - May 27 by Humpty

You are a f*cking tw*t.

A very worried and concerned twa*.

libera nos a malo

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 11:49 - May 27 with 1280 viewsNookiejack

"Manchester attack: It is pious and inaccurate to say Salman Abedi's actions had 'nothing to do with Islam'

The attack on Manchester Arena — and those on the Bataclan and the Pulse nightclub before it — can trace their roots to the Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia.

The UK and US governments just won’t admit it"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/manchester-attack-salman-abedi-salafi-jihadi
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:05 - May 27 with 1258 viewsperchrockjack

ISIS is ,apparently, keen to launch all out war during the holy month of Ramadan.

Now,if nowt to do with Islam,why is this.

Quran must contain text that feeds their faith . It may well be taken out of context but it's there.

It would be akin to fundamental Christians killing on an eye for an eye basis ,forgetting the forgiveness of turning other cheek

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:48 - May 27 with 1240 viewsEbo

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 01:40 - May 27 by Jack123

If it carries on like this within a few years, this kind of atrocity will be the norm, it may even be sooner.. Personally I would like to deport or put in some sort of holding cell for every single one of them..Muslims that is! Islam is just walking the fck over us..

So you'd like to also deport the Muslim taxi drivers who offered their services for free after the attack on Monday? The Muslims who offered shelter and food for those stranded in Manchester?

You have issues.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:30 - May 27 with 1188 viewsJack123

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:48 - May 27 by Ebo

So you'd like to also deport the Muslim taxi drivers who offered their services for free after the attack on Monday? The Muslims who offered shelter and food for those stranded in Manchester?

You have issues.

I think I was over the top saying deport them all, but something needs to be done and soon. Was reading an article earlier apparently there are 23,000 Jihadists in the Uk, now that is frightening.

libera nos a malo

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:25 - May 28 with 1116 viewsNookiejack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:30 - May 27 by Jack123

I think I was over the top saying deport them all, but something needs to be done and soon. Was reading an article earlier apparently there are 23,000 Jihadists in the Uk, now that is frightening.

"To prevent another week of terror, our state must not become a vast Isis recruiting sergeant"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/manchester-attack-isis-radical-islamist-extr

"The massacre in Manchester is a horrific event born out of the violence raging in a vast area stretching from Pakistan to Nigeria and Syria to South Sudan. Britain is on the outer periphery of this cauldron of war, but it would be surprising if we were not hit by sparks thrown up by these savage conflicts. They have been going on so long that they are scarcely reported, and the rest of the world behaves as if perpetual warfare was the natural state of Libya, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, South Sudan, North-east Nigeria and Afghanistan.

It is inevitable that, in the wake of the slaughter in Manchester, popular attention in Britain should be focussed on the circumstances of the mass killing and on what can be done to stop it happening again. But explanations for what happened and plans to detect and neutralise a very small number of Salafi-jihadi fanatics in UK, will always lack realism unless they are devised and implemented with a broad understanding of the context in which they occur.

It is necessary at this point to emphasise once again that explanation is not justification. It is, on the contrary, an acknowledgement that no battle — certainly not a battle to defeat al-Qaeda and Isis — can be fought and won without knowing the political, religious and military ingredients that come together to produce Salman Abedi and the shadowy Salafi-jihadi network around him."
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:56 - May 28 with 1101 viewsMeraki

I think you might be the stupidest person I've come across.
Login to get fewer ads

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 02:22 - May 29 with 1020 viewsJack123

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 08:56 - May 28 by Meraki

I think you might be the stupidest person I've come across.

Really? I feel sorry for you! If not go fck yourself

libera nos a malo

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 02:34 - May 29 with 1007 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 02:22 - May 29 by Jack123

Really? I feel sorry for you! If not go fck yourself

Two days ago you said you wanted to deport or imprison all British muslims.

We're all worried and angry and upset about what is happening right now. But wanting to deport and imprison a whole community because a tiny proportion commit terrible acts is pretty f*cking stupid. And wrong.

And exactly what ISIS want. Stop helping ISIS.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 2:35]
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:53 - May 29 with 937 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*ck me, that outrage bus - you must be the driver!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 15:53 - May 29 with 911 viewsJack123

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 13:53 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

F*ck me, that outrage bus - you must be the driver!

I don't think it's any good posting when I'm completely sozzled.. What i'm trying to say comes across totally wrong.

libera nos a malo

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 15:57 - May 29 with 906 viewsLoyal

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 15:53 - May 29 by Jack123

I don't think it's any good posting when I'm completely sozzled.. What i'm trying to say comes across totally wrong.

Stand by your feelings mate, dont let humpty clumpty bully you, he is a keyboard coward.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:11 - May 29 with 894 viewsperchrockjack

So....something doesn't to be done then

How will Abbot handle the security threat, if there is indeed one and this isn't a right wing press misrepresentation

We can't exactly negotiate or have a cup of tea with ISIS .

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:24 - May 29 with 880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:11 - May 29 by perchrockjack

How will Abbot handle the security threat, if there is indeed one and this isn't a right wing press misrepresentation

Repeating the same mantra , over and over again .

We don't know how Abbot will handle the security threat.

We do know that May as home secretary fundamentally weakened the police force .

She was warned NOT to, by well intentioned members of the Police Federation, who told her that the country would come under increased threat of attack by taking away vital resources.

She called these people "scaremongerers".

Guess what? They were right, she was wrong.

So perhaps Diane might just do a better job and avoid the mistakes Teresa May made tpo save money.

Who's unfit to lead the country again???

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:25 - May 29 with 880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:11 - May 29 by perchrockjack

Repeating the same mantra , over and over again .

We don't know how Abbot will handle the security threat.

We do know that May as home secretary fundamentally weakened the police force .

She was warned NOT to, by well intentioned members of the Police Federation, who told her that the country would come under increased threat of attack by taking away vital resources.

She called these people "scaremongerers".

Guess what? They were right, she was wrong.

So perhaps Diane might just do a better job and avoid the mistakes Teresa May made to save money.

Who's unfit to lead the country again???

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:26 - May 29 with 878 viewsNirvana

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 02:34 - May 29 by Humpty

Two days ago you said you wanted to deport or imprison all British muslims.

We're all worried and angry and upset about what is happening right now. But wanting to deport and imprison a whole community because a tiny proportion commit terrible acts is pretty f*cking stupid. And wrong.

And exactly what ISIS want. Stop helping ISIS.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 2:35]

Actually Humpty, ISIS and all extremism depends on Westerners like you justifying their batshit opinions by blaming it on people who are asking legitimate questions.

Should all Muslims be deported? No.
Should a good percentage of them, based on their hatred of the West and all the crazy views that follow? Yes.

It's not racist or bigoted to want to come to a solution to a MAJOR global problem.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:33 - May 29 with 860 viewsperchrockjack

In other words ...nirvana,some believe these killings are a result of our actions in the Middle East, it gives a cause to kill innocents evetwhere .

It's our fault

It's oil

Well, no it fookn ain't

It's a faction of Islam ,interpreting the Quran to butcher infidels

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:39 - May 29 with 849 viewsNirvana

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:33 - May 29 by perchrockjack

In other words ...nirvana,some believe these killings are a result of our actions in the Middle East, it gives a cause to kill innocents evetwhere .

It's our fault

It's oil

Well, no it fookn ain't

Correct, Perch.

It's the same bbullshitt always from the PC Brigade. No insight, no depth involved.

And to be clear, I'm about as far from conservative as you can get. But I also understand reality.

The reality is there is a problem with Islam. It's that simple. Anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:40 - May 29 with 849 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:33 - May 29 by perchrockjack

It's our fault

It's oil

Well, no it fookn ain't

Well Boris Johnson seems to think so. The loony leftie!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:23 - Jun 6 with 753 viewsdailew

I've seen and read Didsbury Mosque being described as a moderate mosque.

Here is one of the many speakers they have had there (inc Abu Qatada). They still have him on their channel as promoting "The Future".

Asked about the Islam position on homosexuality he says "the position is death".

Fück me. Wonder what the extreme mosques are like.

No wonder places like London are now the most homophobic parts of the country,

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024