Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement table 05:56 - May 23 with 2068 viewsKinsey

I would love to see a table based on the PL from the day PC took over.

Where would we have finished just based on that?
Clement table on 06:11 - May 23 with 2055 viewsSwansNZ

8th

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Clement table on 07:16 - May 23 with 1981 viewsNeath_Jack

There was one on football focus on Saturday which showed us as being in 8th. Not sure if we moved up after the win on Sunday. It'll be on iplayer.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clement table on 07:57 - May 23 with 1914 viewsfelixstowe_jack

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Clement table on 08:10 - May 23 with 1887 viewsmonmouth

That shows what a job the big fat crook did at CP too, fair play. After we beat them I thought they were toast.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clement table on 08:21 - May 23 with 1862 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bob Bradley Form Table

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_

Clement table on 08:23 - May 23 with 1855 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Italian guys form table

Clement table on 08:30 - May 23 with 1812 viewsSwansNZ

David Moyes form table

https://www.premierleague.com/tables

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Clement table on 08:32 - May 23 with 1803 viewskarnataka

2nd half of season we were 8th best, we got 29 points, palace 25 and hull 21.

Our 29 was only 4 less than Liverpool on 33 and they clinched a CL place.

Interesting that 8th is where we'd have ended up if we'd done as well in 1st half as we did in 2nd half with the same 7 clubs above us.
Login to get fewer ads

Clement table on 08:33 - May 23 with 1800 viewsMrSwerve

Clement table on 08:30 - May 23 by SwansNZ

David Moyes form table

https://www.premierleague.com/tables

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clement table on 09:27 - May 23 with 1697 viewsKinsey

That's pretty impressive.

Funnily enough I said to someone Saturday we'll be top 8 next season.

Fingers crossed!
Clement table on 10:52 - May 23 with 1592 viewsKGriz16

I honestly believe next season we will win a trophy or qualify for a Europa League under Clement if we buy right/dont sell.
Clement table on 15:07 - May 23 with 1383 viewsWhiterockin

Bit unfair to split the season as it depends of your run of matches. I felt that Guidolin had a rough start to the season in that respect.
Clement table on 15:54 - May 23 with 1324 viewsTom1912

Clement table on 15:07 - May 23 by Whiterockin

Bit unfair to split the season as it depends of your run of matches. I felt that Guidolin had a rough start to the season in that respect.

That really demonstrates the squad isn't as bad as some people make out in my opinion.

We certainly need some depth added because if Llorente had a serious injury we'd have been screwed but we don't need a radical overhaul.
Clement table on 17:15 - May 23 with 1225 viewsjack247

Clement table on 15:54 - May 23 by Tom1912

That really demonstrates the squad isn't as bad as some people make out in my opinion.

We certainly need some depth added because if Llorente had a serious injury we'd have been screwed but we don't need a radical overhaul.

Assuming no changes, our starting eleven is fine. Try making a second string eleven though, it's scary

Nordfeldt

Kingsley
Amat
Van der Hoorn
Rangel

Fulton
Cork
Routledge

Dyer
Narsingh

Baston/McBurnie

Totally agree squad depth (players who can genuinely challenge for a first team slot) is crucial.
Clement table on 18:57 - May 24 with 976 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well Clement had a full half seasons so played every team once. The Squad was greatly improved with the four January signings. Over squad before January was not good enough and badly organised. After signings a decent squad superbly organised.

Clement table on 08:09 - May 25 with 825 viewsKilkennyjack

Clement table on 17:15 - May 23 by jack247

Assuming no changes, our starting eleven is fine. Try making a second string eleven though, it's scary

Nordfeldt

Kingsley
Amat
Van der Hoorn
Rangel

Fulton
Cork
Routledge

Dyer
Narsingh

Baston/McBurnie

Totally agree squad depth (players who can genuinely challenge for a first team slot) is crucial.

Makes the point. Thanks for posting.

Beware of the Risen People

Clement table on 08:50 - May 25 with 795 viewsMattG

Nordfeldt

Kingsley
Amat
Van der Hoorn
Rangel

Fulton
Cork
Routledge

Dyer
Narsingh

Baston/McBurnie

Disagree. If we are only looking to buy 3 or 4 players (which seems to be the intention, assuming nobody important leaves) then every one of those players need to be seen as first team starters. Doing that automatically improves the squad.
Clement table on 09:05 - May 25 with 767 viewsDr_Winston

Clement table on 08:50 - May 25 by MattG

Disagree. If we are only looking to buy 3 or 4 players (which seems to be the intention, assuming nobody important leaves) then every one of those players need to be seen as first team starters. Doing that automatically improves the squad.

At least seven of those players are more than capable of slotting into the first team and doing a job. Three or four additions to the first team is ample I agree.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement table on 09:52 - May 25 with 719 viewshammy

Nordfeldt

Kingsley
Amat
Van der Hoorn
Rangel

Fulton
Cork
Routledge

Dyer
Narsingh

Baston/McBurnie

This was pretty much Bob's first team wasn't it ;)

We would be very unlucky to have so many injuries that we had to put out this team for a PL match.

As stated above, a few quality additions to the squad would help to alleviate this kind of risk.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024