Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorist Warnings 09:42 - May 23 with 1970 viewsDarran

I don't want to tarnish the Manchester thread which will obviously happen shortly but I saw this on Classic Rock Twitter two weeks ago and thought it was a strange one.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kansas-cancels-european-tour-due-to-safety-and-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrorist Warnings on 09:57 - May 23 with 1915 viewsSwansea93

And according to Andy Copping the Download festival booker, them bands who wont come over are 'pussies'.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Terrorist Warnings on 10:01 - May 23 with 1903 viewsJango

I've got tickets for Guns n Roses in the Olympic stadium next month. Gonna be hard convincing my misses to go now.
Terrorist Warnings on 10:03 - May 23 with 1895 viewsDarran

Terrorist Warnings on 10:01 - May 23 by Jango

I've got tickets for Guns n Roses in the Olympic stadium next month. Gonna be hard convincing my misses to go now.

Funny you should say that we're seeing Cheap Trick in Manchester in a few weeks and I'm waiting for the wife to say she's not going.

Terrorist Warnings on 10:06 - May 23 with 1883 viewsProfessor

Just go-if you don't they have won.

I'm going to see John Cale in Liverpool on Friday. Won't stop me and it should not stop you.

An attack could happen anywhere at anytime- Neath Market, Mumbles on a sunny day anywhere.
By its nature suicide attacks are hard to stop-much harder than the IRA-type terrorism. Fear is the greatest weapon.
Terrorist Warnings on 10:07 - May 23 with 1878 viewsDarran

Terrorist Warnings on 10:06 - May 23 by Professor

I'm going to see John Cale in Liverpool on Friday. Won't stop me and it should not stop you.

An attack could happen anywhere at anytime- Neath Market, Mumbles on a sunny day anywhere.
By its nature suicide attacks are hard to stop-much harder than the IRA-type terrorism. Fear is the greatest weapon.

Indeed you are spot on Sir.

Terrorist Warnings on 10:07 - May 23 with 1872 viewsdickythorpe

This is what really upsets me. Honest people afraid to go to events.

And all the while you get the soundbite of "Manchester /London/Paris/Boston etc will stand tall...."

FECK standing TALL!!!!!!! The powers that be should be re-acting and being pro-active in the search for these evil scum!!!!!
Terrorist Warnings on 10:11 - May 23 with 1854 viewsJango

Terrorist Warnings on 10:06 - May 23 by Professor

I totally agree, but my misses would rather see them win than risk the kids growing up with out their parents. As much as people say that we can't let them win, they are winning.
Terrorist Warnings on 10:12 - May 23 with 1854 viewsSwansea93

I'm seeing Iron Maiden tomorrow but can't help but let this get to you.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Terrorist Warnings on 10:35 - May 23 with 1791 viewsMrSwerve

Terrorist Warnings on 10:11 - May 23 by Jango

I totally agree, but my misses would rather see them win than risk the kids growing up with out their parents. As much as people say that we can't let them win, they are winning.

Yep. I agree with all that the Prof has said, but it's easier said than done for a lot of people. They are winning because it's always in the back of people's minds at big events now. Many don't want to risk their lives for the sake of 'freedom'.

For what it's worth, I'm always the first to say that you have to get out there after these types of events occur. The misses is the opposite though and would gladly want to cancel going somewhere after something like this.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Terrorist Warnings on 11:00 - May 23 with 1736 viewsEbo

Terrorist Warnings on 10:03 - May 23 by Darran

Funny you should say that we're seeing Cheap Trick in Manchester in a few weeks and I'm waiting for the wife to say she's not going.

You going to the Bristol gig Dar?

Parking is just up the road opposite Colston hall and i think it is free after 6:30 (I could be wrong)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Terrorist Warnings on 11:01 - May 23 with 1731 viewsHighjack

They aren't winning.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terrorist Warnings on 11:18 - May 23 with 1695 viewsDarran

Terrorist Warnings on 11:00 - May 23 by Ebo

You going to the Bristol gig Dar?

Parking is just up the road opposite Colston hall and i think it is free after 6:30 (I could be wrong)

Yes Johnny and I've been there many times but thanks.

Terrorist Warnings on 11:39 - May 23 with 1655 viewsHumpty

I won't stop doing anything I want to do because of these c*nts.

That's what they want. The chances of anything happening are tiny. And f*ck them.
Terrorist Warnings on 11:45 - May 23 with 1635 viewsHighjack

Terrorist Warnings on 11:39 - May 23 by Humpty

I won't stop doing anything I want to do because of these c*nts.

That's what they want. The chances of anything happening are tiny. And f*ck them.

Well said.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terrorist Warnings on 13:16 - May 23 with 1427 viewsWxmJax

Terrorist Warnings on 10:11 - May 23 by Jango

1,800 died in road traffic accidents last year, that's 5 a day. Has that stopped her leaving the house ?

You cannot let sad losers like the tossers responsible for this dictate your life, because that is what they are, sad losers.

If it's still on I'll be there in a couple of weeks to see the Kings Of Leon, and I only know about 3 of their songs. Fck 'em.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Terrorist Warnings on 13:18 - May 23 with 1419 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terrorist Warnings on 13:16 - May 23 by WxmJax

1,800 died in road traffic accidents last year, that's 5 a day. Has that stopped her leaving the house ?

You cannot let sad losers like the tossers responsible for this dictate your life, because that is what they are, sad losers.

If it's still on I'll be there in a couple of weeks to see the Kings Of Leon, and I only know about 3 of their songs. Fck 'em.

You're in for a disappointment. Unless you hear the rest of their songs and quickly sell your ticket!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Terrorist Warnings on 13:28 - May 23 with 1392 viewsGowerjack

Terrorist Warnings on 11:01 - May 23 by Highjack

They aren't winning.

They are despite what TM and any other politician may say.

As an example I probably was aged more than 40 before I saw a British police officer toting a firearm.

Now there are two at every home game.

The reason?

Terrorism.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024