Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. 13:18 - May 23 with 2897 viewsTheMutzNutz

Swans face Birmingham (Away) St Andrew’s on Saturday, July 29 (3pm).

Will many go up?
[Post edited 23 May 2017 13:20]
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 14:05 - May 23 with 2773 viewsHugeEnkins

Any news on the USA tour?

EDIT: http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-america-tour-philid
[Post edited 23 May 2017 14:07]
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 14:42 - May 23 with 2663 viewsfbreath

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 14:05 - May 23 by HugeEnkins

Any news on the USA tour?

EDIT: http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-america-tour-philid
[Post edited 23 May 2017 14:07]

Why not go to a location where a lot of Swans fans can afford to go or where supporters can make a long weekend of it.

I remember going on long weekend in Holland and had a great time. Won't make the good old USA trip.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 14:55 - May 23 with 2637 viewsDyfnant

Valencia please ;)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 15:29 - May 23 with 2562 viewsThornburyswan

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 14:55 - May 23 by Dyfnant

Valencia please ;)

This - now that was a trip!
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 17:12 - May 23 with 2433 viewscentrestandswan

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 14:42 - May 23 by fbreath

Why not go to a location where a lot of Swans fans can afford to go or where supporters can make a long weekend of it.

I remember going on long weekend in Holland and had a great time. Won't make the good old USA trip.

West Country please like in the Kenny days.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 17:24 - May 23 with 2406 viewsFireboy

I'm off that day so mean the eldest might take a trip down from lancashire
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 17:37 - May 23 with 2371 viewsairedale

I know I say it very year, but I used to like it when we used to go to Port Talbot. I never used to stay over the weekend though.
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 17:48 - May 23 with 2333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A handful of people are not desperately trying to sell their shares in the club to US 'investors' anymore, so a USA tour is no longer guaranteed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 18:51 - May 23 with 2193 viewsNeath_Jack

I said the same a few days ago.

I really don't get this pandering to the American audience.

Get us out in Spain or Germany, Portugal etc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 19:08 - May 23 with 2139 viewsplasjack

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 18:51 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

I said the same a few days ago.

I really don't get this pandering to the American audience.

Get us out in Spain or Germany, Portugal etc.

How about south east Wales, there are 2 lower league clubs that could do with a big crowd.
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 20:12 - May 23 with 1989 viewsAl_Bundy

We should do Scotland again pre-season . great memories of the 1991 tour

Chuck in a Rangers or Celtic fixture
Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 22:20 - May 23 with 1839 viewsbuilthjack

So who's going to Brum ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 11:25 - Jul 2 with 1382 viewsDewi1jack

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 22:20 - May 23 by builthjack

So who's going to Brum ?

2 of us.
Just trying to find out if we need to get tickets- only Barnet showing on the club site, or if it's pay on the day

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 11:52 - Jul 2 with 1331 viewsbuilthjack

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 11:25 - Jul 2 by Dewi1jack

2 of us.
Just trying to find out if we need to get tickets- only Barnet showing on the club site, or if it's pay on the day

Birmingham have them on sale for Home fans. £10 adults, £5 concessions and £1 U-13.
So should be the same for us I would presume, unless Arry wants to make a few quid.
I would have thought we would take quite a few to this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 21:27 - Jul 2 with 1159 viewsDewi1jack

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 11:52 - Jul 2 by builthjack

Birmingham have them on sale for Home fans. £10 adults, £5 concessions and £1 U-13.
So should be the same for us I would presume, unless Arry wants to make a few quid.
I would have thought we would take quite a few to this.

Aye saw the prices.
Have emailed their ticket office to ask about tickets- will post their reply when I get it.

I can see us taking at least a couple of hundred as it is quite a central game.
For me, just over an hours drive to an "away" game whereas we're 2 hrs each way to a home!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 22:01 - Jul 2 with 1125 viewsWatchman

Because the suits under no circumstances want to be close or near to the general fan

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Some pre season fixture already confirmed. on 22:07 - Jul 2 with 1103 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport County and Merthyr Town for me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024