Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick 17:19 - May 23 with 1522 viewsperchrockjack

or for any other reason...go

This is a great world city that started the Industrial Revolution,

Its people are clever, brave, feisty ,strong and will not allow this event to beat them.

Show support and get yer arse there.

Wonderful city that has seen much

And this could happen in a small village in Cumbria or Cardigan

GO

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 20:51 - May 23 with 1406 viewsPokerface

That is as bad Trolling as Darrans.

Couldn't find a fish swimming back and fore... sorry.

Have a smile from not being ignored... is it retirement or being long term sick. Certainly affected you both... two peas in a pod.. as much as it hurts.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 21:37 - May 23 with 1338 viewsDarran

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 20:51 - May 23 by Pokerface

That is as bad Trolling as Darrans.

Couldn't find a fish swimming back and fore... sorry.

Have a smile from not being ignored... is it retirement or being long term sick. Certainly affected you both... two peas in a pod.. as much as it hurts.

Bob you really do need to fuçk off and think before posting.
There's nothing wrong with Scouces post (for once) it's based on another thread this morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:36 - May 23 with 1272 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 21:37 - May 23 by Darran

Bob you really do need to fuçk off and think before posting.
There's nothing wrong with Scouces post (for once) it's based on another thread this morning.

Are you taking a football internet site too seriously again ?

Sit and await unwitty retort. My name is Ian by the way... know how you love to "know" posters. All future ammunition. Where are the tissues ?
[Post edited 23 May 2017 22:38]

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:42 - May 23 with 1245 viewsDarran

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:36 - May 23 by Pokerface

Are you taking a football internet site too seriously again ?

Sit and await unwitty retort. My name is Ian by the way... know how you love to "know" posters. All future ammunition. Where are the tissues ?
[Post edited 23 May 2017 22:38]

I can't see you being here long again Bob,you're acting the twát in the same way as all the other usernames you've had banned.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:49 - May 23 with 1242 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:42 - May 23 by Darran

I can't see you being here long again Bob,you're acting the twát in the same way as all the other usernames you've had banned.

Ok.

For someone who doesn't want to get anyone banned and it is only a football forum ... don't take seriously. You don't half act like a bully / big girls blouse at times.( most of the time actually) .. we all see it.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:51 - May 23 with 1225 viewsDarran

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:49 - May 23 by Pokerface

Ok.

For someone who doesn't want to get anyone banned and it is only a football forum ... don't take seriously. You don't half act like a bully / big girls blouse at times.( most of the time actually) .. we all see it.

You're wrong. Scouce was only saying people should go about their everyday business and not let the bastards win.

And you jumped in being wrong.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:54 - May 23 with 1224 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:51 - May 23 by Darran

You're wrong. Scouce was only saying people should go about their everyday business and not let the bastards win.

And you jumped in being wrong.

You said that you cant see bob here long... you really are thick.

I dont give a fcuk about u and Perch. Changing the subject when wrong. Perch is right in fairness. He called you a bully and obsessive... he's right.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:55 - May 23 with 1212 viewsDarran

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:54 - May 23 by Pokerface

You said that you cant see bob here long... you really are thick.

I dont give a fcuk about u and Perch. Changing the subject when wrong. Perch is right in fairness. He called you a bully and obsessive... he's right.

Fuçk off Bob.

Login to get fewer ads

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:57 - May 23 with 1214 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:55 - May 23 by Darran

Fuçk off Bob.

Why do you get abusive when you are incorrect and start backtracking.

Beep beep.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:58 - May 23 with 1202 viewsDarran

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:57 - May 23 by Pokerface

Why do you get abusive when you are incorrect and start backtracking.

Beep beep.

Im not wrong

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:01 - May 23 with 1196 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 22:58 - May 23 by Darran

Im not wrong

Ask your grandsons school if the 3 year olds can watch a pg film. You plum.

You are wrong more than right. No more baby sitting. Its so bad it is sad.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:06 - May 23 with 1167 viewsDarran

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:01 - May 23 by Pokerface

Just piss off back to nonce.com and post over there.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:10 - May 23 with 1155 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:06 - May 23 by Darran

Just piss off back to nonce.com and post over there.

Answer the question u plum. Dont have an answer. What a surprise. Darr gives abuse and threats of ban when loses an argument. Nothing changes.

Pg film for 3 year olds.. ask school. Oh they have childs welfare at heart.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 23:11]

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:14 - May 23 with 1130 viewsmorningstar

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:01 - May 23 by Pokerface

Wtf! You're having a fvckin nightmare of epic proportions on here tonight! What the hell are you trying to achieve? It's been a disastrous day where young children and teenagers have been murdered and you are trying to point score? Take a hold of yourself ffs!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:17 - May 23 with 1112 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:14 - May 23 by morningstar

Wtf! You're having a fvckin nightmare of epic proportions on here tonight! What the hell are you trying to achieve? It's been a disastrous day where young children and teenagers have been murdered and you are trying to point score? Take a hold of yourself ffs!

Ok Morningstar. I expected 2 or 3 Darr fans. Give you that. Darr is a man and can answer for himself. Dont embarrass him further.

Its an open football forum. EVERYONE can see what has been said.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:24 - May 23 with 1094 viewsmorningstar

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:17 - May 23 by Pokerface

Ok Morningstar. I expected 2 or 3 Darr fans. Give you that. Darr is a man and can answer for himself. Dont embarrass him further.

Its an open football forum. EVERYONE can see what has been said.

I'm not a fan of anyone, and normally i haven't a problem with anything you post, but trust me, you are completely making a right knob of yourself! If it was just this thread i'd probably leave you to it, as we all fvck up, but it ain't is? You've clearly lost the plot tonight. Go away and think things over and come back tomorrow.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:31 - May 23 with 1078 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:24 - May 23 by morningstar

I'm not a fan of anyone, and normally i haven't a problem with anything you post, but trust me, you are completely making a right knob of yourself! If it was just this thread i'd probably leave you to it, as we all fvck up, but it ain't is? You've clearly lost the plot tonight. Go away and think things over and come back tomorrow.

Sorry I questioned ur mate Darr... who has no answer to the question.

unfortunately it is there in print... goodnight morningstar. Nice try. Great loyalty to Darr fair play. Can he now answer for himself ?

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:44 - May 23 with 1047 viewsmorningstar

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:31 - May 23 by Pokerface

Sorry I questioned ur mate Darr... who has no answer to the question.

unfortunately it is there in print... goodnight morningstar. Nice try. Great loyalty to Darr fair play. Can he now answer for himself ?

I was trying to be nice. But hey, off you go then. Try too be a bit smarter in future.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 00:02 - May 24 with 1025 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:44 - May 23 by morningstar

I was trying to be nice. But hey, off you go then. Try too be a bit smarter in future.

You called me a knob. What a contradiction.

There are a few posters who back Darr regardless of what he says. Very predictable. I can predict before they post..
. Easy.... but embarrassing for the posters. Read the threads.

You are one.

Darr started swearing at me, threatened to ban me, accused me of all sorts.... I have been posting here 6 years
.. reading for 10....

When usual suspects support him when wrong... it is laughable.

Grown men mind.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 00:09 - May 24 with 1009 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 23:44 - May 23 by morningstar

Morning star you said -

"you are completely making a right knob of yourself!"

This just one of your many contradictions.. some would say lies.

Hang around with a liar and it catches up with you.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 00:26 - May 24 with 987 viewsmorningstar

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 00:02 - May 24 by Pokerface

You called me a knob. What a contradiction.

There are a few posters who back Darr regardless of what he says. Very predictable. I can predict before they post..
. Easy.... but embarrassing for the posters. Read the threads.

You are one.

Darr started swearing at me, threatened to ban me, accused me of all sorts.... I have been posting here 6 years
.. reading for 10....

When usual suspects support him when wrong... it is laughable.

Grown men mind.

I didn't call you a knob, i said you being one tonight so pay attention. as for the rest, i care not a jot. if Darran wants to answer you then that's up to him, nothing to do with me, and i've posted here for 15 years, but don't expect a medal or feel like i deserve one for it, though a carriage clock or £20 planetswans gift voucher would have been nice.

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 00:28 - May 24 with 982 viewsperchrockjack

Sleep on it

It's been a dark day

This problem will not go away

We re all in it together

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 01:26 - May 24 with 962 viewsPokerface

Going to Manchester - to see cheep trick on 00:26 - May 24 by morningstar

I didn't call you a knob, i said you being one tonight so pay attention. as for the rest, i care not a jot. if Darran wants to answer you then that's up to him, nothing to do with me, and i've posted here for 15 years, but don't expect a medal or feel like i deserve one for it, though a carriage clock or £20 planetswans gift voucher would have been nice.

Read back what you posted. What part of it was trying to be nice?

Along the way, do us all a favour, get ur tongue out of Darrs arse. Grow up. Get ur own opinion. Dont be bullied into an opinion. Its so obvious to see... its painful.

Look back at ur posts

Cheers
[Post edited 24 May 2017 1:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024