Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League 09:05 - May 24 with 1075 viewsKennedy

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League Based on Championship performance .

Very interesting read.

Looks like Huddersfield if win the Playoffs have a high chance of getting relegated next season.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6ct6ey/predicting_promoted_club_surviva
[Post edited 24 May 2017 9:06]

Just call me JFK

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 09:14 - May 24 with 1059 viewsjackjackjackjack

There's certainly a lot of work involved in that. I'd be surprised if Newcastle don't stay up.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 09:23 - May 24 with 1039 viewsDr_Winston

The Geordies have a good chance because they have a quality manager.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 09:27 - May 24 with 1025 viewsperchrockjack

Ashley hasn't actually released funds yet.

If Rafa doesn't get what he wants ,he ll go

Just hope Terriers go up

Great club and fans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 13:41 - May 24 with 855 viewsDafyddHuw

I bet we were nailed on to go down when we got promoted.
Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 14:08 - May 24 with 831 viewsandypitt56

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 13:41 - May 24 by DafyddHuw

I bet we were nailed on to go down when we got promoted.

we have been nailed on for the last 6 years. I doubt that will change.
Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 14:18 - May 24 with 816 viewsWhiterockin

Predicting Promoted Clubs Survival Rates in the Premier League on 14:08 - May 24 by andypitt56

we have been nailed on for the last 6 years. I doubt that will change.

Swansea 4th longest not to be relegated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024