Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku 09:08 - May 24 with 1500 viewsSTID2017

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/fans-good-natured-pitch-invasion-13
What a clown

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:29 - May 24 with 1442 viewsheadcleaner

when we had that semi-streaker some years ago I do believe she got away without a banning order. sexist double standards.
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:50 - May 24 with 1387 viewsLeonWasGod

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:29 - May 24 by headcleaner

when we had that semi-streaker some years ago I do believe she got away without a banning order. sexist double standards.

I wonder how many Milway fans will get banning orders from their pitch invasion at Wembley? I suspect that will be brushed aside as high spirits or something. We need to control crowds, sure, but some of this is well over the top imo.
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:54 - May 24 with 1376 viewsheadcleaner

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:50 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

I wonder how many Milway fans will get banning orders from their pitch invasion at Wembley? I suspect that will be brushed aside as high spirits or something. We need to control crowds, sure, but some of this is well over the top imo.

there will be an investigation and it will be said "oh well its millwall" thats what they do and 21 people who don't ever set foot in the den will receive 3 yr banning orders so no more wembley trips.
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:55 - May 24 with 1376 viewsbuilthjack

Very harsh

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:38 - May 24 with 1267 viewsmorristonboy

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 09:55 - May 24 by builthjack

Very harsh

Disagree. Nobody should think it is ok to go on the pitch in these circumstances. If there had been a violent assault or the fan had a knife imagine the consequences.
At the match I was amazed that he got on so easily, ambled up the pitch as far as he did plus the lack of action from the stewards.
Millwall fans should be treated in the same way. Times have changed and there are fans who cannot be trusted on the pitch even if this is in the guise of a joyous pitch invasion.
I also wonder what else is going to be smuggled in by fans in the away end at the Liberty.
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:46 - May 24 with 1245 viewspencoedjack

At times this season wish I'd had a banning order
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:51 - May 24 with 1225 viewsHighjack

This guy is clearly an absolute idiot. He should have waited until at least the second half, he would have seen more of the match and he wouldn't have had to run so far.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:55 - May 24 with 1215 viewsE20Jack

He will still probably be able to get into any game he wants. As if stewards up and down the country is going to carry his photo with them for the next 3 years.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:08 - May 24 with 1190 viewsmorristonboy

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:55 - May 24 by E20Jack

He will still probably be able to get into any game he wants. As if stewards up and down the country is going to carry his photo with them for the next 3 years.

As a result of this his conviction an image of his face will be on all facial recognition systems of CCTV operated by police at sporting venues.
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:09 - May 24 with 1186 viewsE20Jack

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:08 - May 24 by morristonboy

As a result of this his conviction an image of his face will be on all facial recognition systems of CCTV operated by police at sporting venues.

I would happily bet he could go to any game he wants completely unapproached.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:13 - May 24 with 1175 viewspencoedjack

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:09 - May 24 by E20Jack

I would happily bet he could go to any game he wants completely unapproached.

I disagree I'd imagine stewards travel with most away supporters who liaise with the old bill

Plenty of snitches in Liverpool as well

A prison sentence if caught would also be a deterrent
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:19 - May 24 with 1162 viewsbuilthjack

Times have changed from when our players used to go to Union cafe for their lunch

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:25 - May 24 with 1154 viewsTheResurrection

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:13 - May 24 by pencoedjack

I disagree I'd imagine stewards travel with most away supporters who liaise with the old bill

Plenty of snitches in Liverpool as well

A prison sentence if caught would also be a deterrent

When I was banned and invaded the pitch at Rochdale a well known intelligence police said "Chris get off the pitch you're facking banned FFS"

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 12:32 - May 24 with 1014 viewsairedale

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:38 - May 24 by morristonboy

Disagree. Nobody should think it is ok to go on the pitch in these circumstances. If there had been a violent assault or the fan had a knife imagine the consequences.
At the match I was amazed that he got on so easily, ambled up the pitch as far as he did plus the lack of action from the stewards.
Millwall fans should be treated in the same way. Times have changed and there are fans who cannot be trusted on the pitch even if this is in the guise of a joyous pitch invasion.
I also wonder what else is going to be smuggled in by fans in the away end at the Liberty.

Yeah but nobody in the crowd is going to have their hand on their machete hidden down their trouser leg, brought into the ground to chop a players' head off, thinking to themselves "Hmm better not, I may get banned" though.
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 13:03 - May 24 with 941 viewsjackal

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 10:55 - May 24 by E20Jack

Could be wrong but won't he have to report to the police station at match times?
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 13:14 - May 24 with 912 viewspencoedjack

Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 11:25 - May 24 by TheResurrection

When I was banned and invaded the pitch at Rochdale a well known intelligence police said "Chris get off the pitch you're facking banned FFS"

Unfortunately (?) things have changed since those days Chris

Football related offences is easy pickings for the police
Hope It Was Worth It for A Hug From Lukaku on 13:26 - May 24 with 881 viewsDafyddHuw

Assuming that the stewarding of the Everton end was done by Everton staff, where does that leave them for future away games? Doesn't the club get fined?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024