Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joma 09:05 - May 25 with 7154 viewsTrundle10

What sort of fit are they please, are they generous or tight fitting.
Joma on 23:13 - May 25 with 1268 viewsN_T_J

Joma on 14:32 - May 25 by AustinIsOurHero

Clubs end deals early all the time if there's something better out there - Chelsea have ditched Adidas for Nike - they had years left on theirs.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see a new kit supplier & sponsor.

Someone, think it may have been Darren asked Dineen about the new kit on Twitter, he said wait till August!!!

Correct Watford are ending their 3 year deal with Dryworld because of financial problems.

So they have now made a deal with Adidas for next season.

QPR use Dryworld kits too, im not sure if the are supplying their kits next season though.
Joma on 23:14 - May 25 with 1268 viewsmajorraglan

Can't comment on the quality of the Joma kits, but they look tidy, the home kit is in my opinion a nice change from the variation on a theme kits from Adidas. Quite like the Adidas away kits though.

Like all clubs, it's now about making money so we can expect to see new keeping to every year and most likely a different colour away kit.

[Post edited 26 May 2017 10:08]
Joma on 01:51 - May 26 with 1229 viewsKinsey

Joma on 23:14 - May 25 by majorraglan

Can't comment on the quality of the Joma kits, but they look tidy, the home kit is in my opinion a nice change from the variation on a theme kits from Adidas. Quite like the Adidas away kits though.

Like all clubs, it's now about making money so we can expect to see new keeping to every year and most likely a different colour away kit.

[Post edited 26 May 2017 10:08]

In fairness, I haven't had a problem with the Joma kits. Great looking, especially the home kit.

The lads training wear on the other hand didn't last very long, but the kits have been fine.
Joma on 16:15 - May 28 with 1051 viewsJACK_SWAN

Joma on 01:51 - May 26 by Kinsey

In fairness, I haven't had a problem with the Joma kits. Great looking, especially the home kit.

The lads training wear on the other hand didn't last very long, but the kits have been fine.

Agree, Joma kits have been good, especially for those like me carrying an extra pound or two. I really liked the design of the home kit and hope it's a similar design for next season.
Father's Day is approaching so surely the club is not going to miss out again by not having the new kit in stock by then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024